Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Some New Tidbits
Topic Started: Jan 12 2009, 01:58 PM (2,629 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Just a couple but I wanted to post them:

- Rafe and the Killer struggle over a gun and the Killer ends up in the hospital! Is this whole witness protection thing finally over?

- Uh oh, Dr. Whats-his-face (John Callahan's character) is with Sami after she gives birth and so is the sister from the convent. But Mila, the young pregnant girl, is also in the hospital giving birth! So who ends up with who's baby? :-/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoop OBK. :)

I'm praying this is the end of the WP storyline.

cjknick
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2009, 01:58 PM

- Rafe and the Killer struggle over a gun and the Killer ends up in the hospital! Is this whole witness protection thing finally over?

- Uh oh, Dr. Whats-his-face (John Callahan's character) is with Sami after she gives birth and so is the sister from the convent. But Mila, the young pregnant girl, is also in the hospital giving birth! So who ends up with who's baby? :-/
Thanks OBK - is this in about 2 weeks time? So Sami gives birth, she no longer needs to be in the witness protection program and Ali has not even given birth or taken her ML????? So did Ali shoot scenes while she is pregnant but will actually be scenes after Sami gives birth???

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Wow!! Wish I could say it sounds like its going to get good, but I have no faith in the writers or tptb for that matter.

Thanks for the scoop, OBK!!! :smooch:

Alligato
Member Avatar

^Well, if that is true, cj, this whole damn WP thing was pointless as she is pregnant but isn't on the show anymore! Oh goodness!

And also, does Sami leave the baby with the nun? If WP is over and the killer is in the hospital, how does Sami fit back into her life (not to mention, where does she live now that Luloe/EJole are engaged and Jarlena are gone?) and bring a kid into it?

So, are we to think that Sami and Mia both give birth and unknowingly, the babies are switched, and Nicole takes Sami's baby and Sami gets Mia's?

I am so confused with this story. AS hasn't given birth yet from what we know...so how are they going to draw this out for another 6 weeks?

Thanks for sharing OBK! I love when you do this!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

It's a little confuzzling but here goes:

The scenes where Sami gives birth were actually taped before the show's holiday break.

The scenes I mentioned today were taped last week but air BEFORE the scenes taped in December.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm sorry, let me clarify:

This was taped before the holiday break but airs first:

Quote:

Uh oh, Dr. Whats-his-face (John Callahan's character) is with Sami after she gives birth and so is the sister from the convent

The killer in the hospital scenes were taped last week.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2009, 02:14 PM
It's a little confuzzling but here goes:

The scenes where Sami gives birth were actually taped before the show's holiday break.

The scenes I mentioned today were taped last week but air BEFORE the scenes taped in December.
A little confuzzling, LOL?

Thanks for posting!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Correction again!

I think I got it right this time!

The scenes taped in December (Sami giving birth) do not air first, they air after the other scenes.

Forgive me, I'm medicated!

LovingDays

Sami will give birth on January 29 2008
Edited by LovingDays, Jan 12 2009, 02:37 PM.

LovingDays

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks again OBK - so does a pregnant Ali play scenes as Sami after she gives birth?

Ellie

LovingDays
Jan 12 2009, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the info! So unless they use those stupid dolls again like they did when Johnny and Allie were born, sounds like Sami gives birth on the 29th. I'm sure it's that week even if they use dolls for a day or two.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

LovingDays, we already knew about the babies being cast and when they air. What I was trying to clear up was WHEN the scenes were TAPED.

cjknick, since the scenes were taped in December, Ali was still pregnant.

Ellie

OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2009, 02:44 PM
Thanks as always OBK for the scoop!

I always assumed that Ali would tape the birth scenes while still pregnant. Otherwise, they'd have to wait until she comes back to do it, which would probably mean she wouldn't be giving birth on screen until March or April.

I'm wondering if she'll even be offscreen at all... I bet most of the "onerous pretapes" were for the scenes after the baby is born.

cjknick
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2009, 02:44 PM
LovingDays, we already knew about the babies being cast and when they air. What I was trying to clear up was WHEN the scenes were TAPED.

Thanks OBK What I meant are they going to have scenes of Sami post pregnancy - even though Ali is still pregnant?

Why don't they just send Sami to Europe with Marlena and John since the killer is caught about the same time the babies are born and Ali goes on ML!
Edited by cjknick, Jan 12 2009, 02:50 PM.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I believe she pre-taped... I just don't know what the story could possibly be while she's on ML.

cjknick
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2009, 02:57 PM
I believe she pre-taped... I just don't know what the story could possibly be while she's on ML.
I guess if she pretaped shows when she is pregnant (ALI) and Sami is not anymore because she gave birth - they may just have to hide her in big coats or behind plants during those pretaped scene where it is after Sami gives birth.

brimike

You know, as much as I'm over the baby switch story on ALL soaps, I could at least forgive OLTL because I honestly didn't see it coming until about four weeks before the switch happened (since Jess and Starr were really in two totally different storylines).

But with Days, I feel like we've been in the middle of a baby switch story since the end of summer... and that's before THE SWITCH ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

I'm already bored with it and the story hasn't even kicked in yet.

I still like Philip and Stephanie. (I feel like I have to say that, just to prove I'm not all doom and gloom and there's SOMETHING I like about this damn show)

finelildiva05

OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2009, 01:58 PM

It really amazes me what Days will spend what little budget that have left on. :eyeroll: :hmmph:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply