Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sabrina Teenage Witch
Topic Started: Jan 12 2009, 04:23 PM (2,141 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Rhiannon
Jan 17 2009, 11:10 PM
Mason
Jan 17 2009, 11:02 PM
Scott
Jan 17 2009, 11:01 PM
I don't think I saw that...The Shows were what Boy Meets World, Sabrina and what else? I'm drawing a blank
Umm...I think the other two were Teen Angel and You Wish. They were definitely forgetable compared to BMW and Sabrina, LoL.
Teen Angel was about some boy who ate some really old hamburger he found under his friend's bed and died. Then he became a Teen Angel.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teen_Angel_(1997_TV_series)

I don't remember You Wish really....

Oh, I loved both these show. That's it who wants to go back in time?
Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

seriously friday night tv viewing was soooooo much better.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

The Olsen Twin's Two of a Kind was a part of TGIF too right?

Mason

Scott
Jan 17 2009, 11:22 PM
Yeah, but that one sucked, IMO, LoL.

Scott
Member Avatar

oh yeah it definitely did

now what the hell was the show that was based on a dad with kids whose's brother moved in with them and was an athlete. I remember one episode where the brother ate bird seed or something and failed a drug test so he could play in the upcoming game, i think he was a baseball player. Anyway the episode was making references to drug use and at the end they did a PSA about doing "birdseed" and how it was bad.

Mason

Scott
Jan 17 2009, 11:26 PM
now what the hell was the show that was based on a dad with kids whose's brother moved in with them and was an athlete. I remember one episode where the brother ate bird seed or something and failed a drug test so he could play in the upcoming game, i think he was a baseball player. Anyway the episode was making references to drug use and at the end they did a PSA about doing "birdseed" and how it was bad.
I have no idea, LoL.

Edit: Wait, Brother's Keeper?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Scott
Jan 17 2009, 11:26 PM
oh yeah it definitely did

Bird seed?

LMAO! My God, so cheese-tastic!

Scott
Member Avatar

now i don't think that's it

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Scott
Jan 17 2009, 11:22 PM
I kinda liked that one.....

It wasn't because of the Olsen twins though, I always wanted to see if the Dad and the Nanny got together.......

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Scott
Jan 17 2009, 11:29 PM
now i don't think that's it
Complete Savages?

Scott
Member Avatar

oh wait that was it Mason!!!

Mason

Woo hoo! I win, LoL!

Scott
Member Avatar

i guess you do i had to imdb it, wikipedia it and google it to get it lol

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

Scott
Jan 17 2009, 10:58 PM
yeah it started off on TGIF, which I miss dearly!!!!
Me too

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I loved Nick Bakay as the voice of Salem. That guy is hilarious. He used to do segments on ESPN where he talked about how much money he won (or lost) betting on NFL football games. It was hysterical.

Scott
Member Avatar

He's hilarious!!! his voice is great too...I'm kind of surprised he hasn't done anything since really.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Was anyone disappointed that we didn't get to see Sabrina and Harvey actually tie the knot? They were one of my fav tv couples!

Daytime
Member Avatar

I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get to see a Harvey and Sabrina wedding. I also hated when the aunts left the show.

Scott
Member Avatar

yeah when the characters of Zelda and Hilda left the show just wasn't as good for me! I used to like all the tv movies they made too.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

How many tv movies were there? All I recall is the one where Sabrina turns 16 and learns she is a witch!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply