Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sabrina Teenage Witch
Topic Started: Jan 12 2009, 04:23 PM (2,212 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jinxie
Jan 24 2009, 06:33 PM
How many tv movies were there? All I recall is the one where Sabrina turns 16 and learns she is a witch!
There was one where she went to Australia and another one where she went to Rome. I don't remember the Rome one though.....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

the Rome one was my favorite!

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Jan 24 2009, 06:33 PM
How many tv movies were there? All I recall is the one where Sabrina turns 16 and learns she is a witch!
That's the only one I actually saw. The others looked like crap so I didn't watch them.

Scott
Member Avatar

I wasn't a fan of the one where she went to Australia.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm gonna watch the Rome one today.

Scott
Member Avatar

so did you like it?!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Scott, I know you'll come back and check this post, so check your PM

Scott
Member Avatar

i believe I got your pm...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Scott
Jan 25 2009, 05:41 PM
so did you like it?!
I haven't watched it yet lol. Today for sure!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Okay Sabrina in Rome sucked ass. I couldn't even bare to watch the last ten minutes. Poking a pencil into my eye would've been more fascinating than that. Minimal plot, and corny. Maybe I'm too old for that stuff now and need concrete material, I dunno.

Scott
Member Avatar

lol i liked it when it was on years ago lol

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Yeah, I can imagine it being somewhat likeable in the past but not now. There are not that many great tv movies out there, but this one would still fall down under for me

Scott
Member Avatar

yeah...its better than all the Brady Bunch tv movies, lol, but not better than the Growing Pains ones

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

There were Growing Pain movies? Really? Had no idea, I've gotta check that out.

And, I couldn't consider the Sabrina movies better than the Brady Bunch ones. No way!!! I loved the Brady Bunch Christmas!

Scott
Member Avatar

well the Sabrina movies were better than the reunion movies for the Brady Bunch like the one where Bobby was a race car driver and got into an accident and ended up paralyzed.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

NO WAY, Scott!

Brady Bunch movies were WAY better. Loved the one where Bobby announced his race car love.

Scott
Member Avatar

lol the weddings were alright, but I definitely wasn't tooo impressed by them. The Growing Pains reunion movies were great though

Deleted User
Deleted User

Scott
Jan 17 2009, 11:26 PM
oh yeah it definitely did

now what the hell was the show that was based on a dad with kids whose's brother moved in with them and was an athlete. I remember one episode where the brother ate bird seed or something and failed a drug test so he could play in the upcoming game, i think he was a baseball player. Anyway the episode was making references to drug use and at the end they did a PSA about doing "birdseed" and how it was bad.
anyone who liked "Brother's Keeper" (as I did) should probably realize "Two and a Half Men" TOTALLY stole the idea.
Quote Post Goto Top

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Fuck Sabrina.

Libby the bitchy cheerleader was AWESOME!

Mason
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Feb 6 2009, 02:11 PM
anyone who liked "Brother's Keeper" (as I did) should probably realize "Two and a Half Men" TOTALLY stole the idea.
And Brother's Keeper essentially stole the idea from Full House, LoL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply