Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sabrina Teenage Witch
Topic Started: Jan 12 2009, 04:23 PM (2,130 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, perhaps, but "Two and a Half Men" is blatant in its theft.
Think about it:

3 men under the same roof.
1 brother--a wild child womanizer--moves in with straight-laced man and his son (BK)
1 brother--a straight-laced man, with his son--moves in with a wild child womanizer.
Both carry adult themes (which is why I was pretty vocal back then when that show aired during family hours. I think it was even on TGIF, if I recall right, and that's what really set me off.)

But forget the moral issues surrounding BK, the biggest (that I care about, these days), is that it is the closest thing to "Men" that you'll ever see. And I think Chuck Lorre or someone needs to address it already.

Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Oh, I won't argue with that, LoL. I was just being facetious. :P

Frankly, I HATE Two and a Half Men.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ok, I thought TGIF line up was Full House, Family Matters, Boy Meets World and Sabrina? I faintly remember the other shows...esp the boy eating the hamburger and the Olsen Twins show I watched. Wasnt that on Tuedays?

As for Sabrina, that show jumped the shark when Aunt Zelda and Hilda left the show. The ending was good because Harvey came back but I did wish they showed the wedding or had a TV movie about it. (Instead of the super crappy ones they made!)
Liz

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I agree with you Liz. The finale felt incomplete because we didn't get to see Sabrina and Harvey tie the knot!

Scott
Member Avatar

The Olsen twins show came after Family Matters, Step by Step, Boy Meets World and Full House went off the air.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The Olsen twins have a few different shows afterwards. I recall So Little Time and... I can't remember the name - where its the two of them with their single father, and the babysitter.There was a series of movies, too.

Mason

Jinxie
Feb 28 2009, 11:04 PM
The Olsen twins have a few different shows afterwards. I recall So Little Time and... I can't remember the name - where its the two of them with their single father, and the babysitter.There was a series of movies, too.
Two of a Kind, I believe it was.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ you got it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply