Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ali Sweeney not taping?
Topic Started: Jan 12 2009, 07:52 PM (1,037 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

soaps.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I hope Ali's okay and all, but PLEASE let this mean some extra time with Sami offscreen!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I hope she and the baby are okay.

Alligato
Member Avatar

She posted on her blog on January 6th that she was due "next week"...so that would be this week, so I am sure that they are telling her to take it easy so close to her due date.

That woman certainly needs the rest. I am surprised that she has been able to do all that she has, and could certainly use a break before the baby arrives. I hope she takes it easy.

But this close to her due date, I doubt that it will affect her story any.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

What is her due date? Remember Ben was actually born on his due date (how often does that happen?!)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Is she in some sort of health crisis? I hope everything is going ok with her pregnancy.

Nicole Walker

I hope she's okay.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

She's due on the 14th. If I'm not mistaken, she was going to start her leave right after the holiday break.

I hope she's OK and she takes it easy before the baby comes.

Ponz
Member Avatar

I don't think she was ever scheduled to tape after the Christmas break.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Hope everything's ok, but I agree that it will not affect the schedule.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting obk. I hope she is doing okay. I know what its like to work up until weeks before the due date and it ain't easy. I have to hand it to her she's got stamina, I was tired, I don't know how she did it.

peaches179

Mason
Jan 12 2009, 07:53 PM
I hope Ali's okay and all, but PLEASE let this mean some extra time with Sami offscreen!

ICAM!

Days4Life

OneBadKitty
Jan 12 2009, 08:02 PM
What is her due date? Remember Ben was actually born on his due date (how often does that happen?!)
Oddly enough, it happened to my sister twice! But that's very unusual.

I hope Ali and baby are doing well. I don't know how she's kept the schedule she has for so long. She deserves some rest!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK

I think I read she was due Jan 20th!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply