Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Huge S&K and Bope Spoiler
Topic Started: Jan 13 2009, 06:20 PM (5,397 Views)
LovingDays

This is kinda crazy, lol, but I was just so happy to get some S&K spoilers for once!

The week of Janury 26th - the mayor's killer is wounded by Rafe in a fight, Maggie finds him on the pier, and takes him to the hospital - Kayla treats him, and realizes he looks familiar, but (for now) she doesn't remember from where she recognizes him

Now for the crazy part, LOL:

Bo will ask Steve to help him on the case of finding the mayor's killer. Steve then hacks into Stefano's computer (heeee! ) and gets a lead on the killer by finding a corporation holding a large sum of money.

Then Bo has a vision of Hope firing a gun.......which he confides to Steve about; Bo envisions a death in the family. So, Bo tries to take Hope off the case, she refuses, and then he tells her about his vision. She tells him she'll be extra careful. And THEN......Bo has a vision of Hope shooting Kayla! Which leads to Bo and Steve working frantically together to keep Hope and Kayla apart......

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=17752.0
Edited by LovingDays, Jan 13 2009, 06:20 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Fuck!

That sounds interesting.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

This sounds so stupid I can't even put it into words. Bo and Steve work desperately to keep Hope and Kayla apart because Bo has a vision of Hope shooting Kayla? Pssh. So dumb!

Psychic Bo needs to go! This storyline is crap. The only interesting part of it all is Kayla recognizing the killer. Aside from that... crap.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I don't get all the visions, how come they just can't write the darn story without adding "the visions".

Actually it could be pretty interesting without the visions.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 13 2009, 06:28 PM
I don't get all the visions, how come they just can't write the darn story without adding "the visions".

Actually it could be pretty interesting without the visions.
That's what bugs me too. The visions are ridiculous. Bo shouldn't be a freaking psychic!

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 13 2009, 06:27 PM
This sounds so stupid I can't even put it into words. Bo and Steve work desperately to keep Hope and Kayla apart because Bo has a vision of Hope shooting Kayla? Pssh. So dumb!

Psychic Bo needs to go! This storyline is crap. The only interesting part of it all is Kayla recognizing the killer. Aside from that... crap.
I agree. It sounds incredibly stupid.

This psychic Bo crap is awful. I really just can't even describe how much I hate it.
Edited by Mason, Jan 13 2009, 06:37 PM.

peaches179

LOL!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Love it. Love that everybody acts on these visions like it's no big deal to be randomly psychic.

jane1978

This sounds great! Much better then that vague Higley preview.

Im so happy we will finaly start to see stories developed fully under Whittesel/Tomlin supervision.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Gotta see this........

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting ...

Why is it that Bo/Hope and Steve/Kayla are joined at the hip? Last year they were joined at the hip for the Ireland s/l, Bo's Illness and the Ava storyline...

Mason
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 13 2009, 06:52 PM
Gotta see this........
Just abuse some LSD and you too can see it.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cjknick
Thanks for posting ...

Why is it that Bo/Hope and Steve/Kayla are joined at the hip? Last year they were joined at the hip for the Ireland s/l, Bo's Illness and the Ava storyline...
The four of them work extremely well together. They have great friendship chemistry, and Peter and Mary Beth have an awesome sibling chemistry. At least, it seems that way based on comments I read on boards. It certainly seems that way to me. And, what angst (if it could only be written that way) to have Hope accidentally shoot her sister-in-law and one of her best friends?

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
ladyofthelake
Gotta see this........
Excuse me? I think this is leading to Hope accidentally shooting Kayla, and it actually sounds intriguing. I actually think, sans the psychic stuff, it's a pretty good storyline idea. Now, if the dialogue could be written well...............
Actually, Higley/Whitesell/whoever...tends to have some good basic storyline ideas. It's the execution that often falls. BUT, we also have top level actors involved in this.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

These don't sound bad, but I just don't understand the point of the visions.

Mason
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 13 2009, 06:55 PM
Mason
ladyofthelake
Gotta see this........
Excuse me? I think this is leading to Hope accidentally shooting Kayla, and it actually sounds intriguing. I actually think, sans the psychic stuff, it's a pretty good storyline idea.
Yes, but unfortunately, we won't be getting it sans the psychic crap, which is what makes this sound like the product of a bad acid trip.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mason
Jan 13 2009, 06:56 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 13 2009, 06:55 PM
Mason
ladyofthelake
Gotta see this........
Excuse me? I think this is leading to Hope accidentally shooting Kayla, and it actually sounds intriguing. I actually think, sans the psychic stuff, it's a pretty good storyline idea.
Yes, but unfortunately, we won't be getting it sans the psychic crap, which is what makes this sound like the product of a bad acid trip.
I don't think this is the first time psychic visions have been used on a soap. Delphina, anyone? Celeste? They already started it..............might as well keep it going. Plus, this would be Bo wanting to save his wife and sister.................

Mason
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 13 2009, 06:58 PM
I don't think this is the first time psychic visions have been used on a soap. Delphina, anyone? Celeste? They already started it..............might as well keep it going. Plus, this would be Bo wanting to save his wife and sister.................
Yes, and they were psychics. Bo is not, and the idea of him suddenly being psychic is just so bad it's laughable.

cjknick
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 13 2009, 06:53 PM
cjknick
Thanks for posting ...

The four of them work extremely well together. They have great friendship chemistry, and Peter and Mary Beth have an awesome sibling chemistry. At least, it seems that way based on comments I read on boards. It certainly seems that way to me. And, what angst (if it could only be written that way) to have Hope accidentally shoot her sister-in-law and one of her best friends?
I think I have read so many times people post why doesn't Steve and Kayla get their own storyline .... well I think they do it's just they are in storylines with Bo and Hope so much they just don't stand out...

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

cjknick
Jan 13 2009, 07:00 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 13 2009, 06:53 PM
cjknick
Thanks for posting ...

I think I have read so many times people post why doesn't Steve and Kayla get their own storyline .... well I think they do it's just they are in storylines with Bo and Hope so much they just don't stand out...
I would say having Kayla as the victim would definitely make her stand out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply