Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Huge S&K and Bope Spoiler
Topic Started: Jan 13 2009, 06:20 PM (5,356 Views)
King
Member Avatar

OMG! I like this! Kill that moron, Hope! LOL!

I love that Maggie is being used more, P.S.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

These actually sound good.

I really don't buy Bo as a clairvoyant, but it's fun nonetheless.

You just don't suddenly become clairvoyant, you're either born with it, or you spend years training youself through meditation, focusing and gazing.

Alligato
Member Avatar

This is some crazy ass shit!
Thanks for sharing! Look forward to seeing how this plays out...

So Stefano is actually behind the mayor's killing? And the hit on Sami? Hmm...

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Didn't Kayla almost shoot Hope already once, at Ava's? Sounds really lame. Kreskin-Bo is a joke. All his visions have been present tense, and not helpful to anyone.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 13 2009, 06:58 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 13 2009, 06:58 PM
I don't think this is the first time psychic visions have been used on a soap. Delphina, anyone? Celeste? They already started it..............might as well keep it going. Plus, this would be Bo wanting to save his wife and sister.................
Yes, and they were psychics. Bo is not, and the idea of him suddenly being psychic is just so bad it's laughable.
I bet Higley just pulled his name out of a hat. That's how random her shitty writing is.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jan 13 2009, 06:46 PM
This sounds great! Much better then that vague Higley preview.

Im so happy we will finaly start to see stories developed fully under Whittesel/Tomlin supervision.
developed fully? How do you know this won't be just another one of Higley's "event" stories that last two days and then nothing?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Didn't Reva on GL have visions as well? Maybe DAYS can bring Reva on and her Bo can start up their own business.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I had some trouble with the Bo is psychic story too at first but last week sold me. I liked seeing Bo and Hope talking through it and this spoiler makes it seem like it will continue to be a source of tension and conflict.

The visions are to build suspense. It works because you wonder how and when said event will happen.

As for Bo being suddenly psychic, I didn't buy it either but I have heard of people hitting their head and experiencing strange aftereffects. One such effect is someone all of a sudden having stronger hearing or a stronger sense of smell. Things like that. So, who knows? It's possible. It's not like there is some concrete research out there saying it's not. On a show like Days, it works. We've already had a woman possessed, so called "people of the night" living in the tunnels under France with a guillotine available for use no less, Kristen finding someone who looks exactly like her who was pregnant to pose as her, etc. Those things weren't a problem in the 90's for most and I would bet Bo being psychic won't be for the fans who seem to be enjoying Days. Hell, SOW just gave the Bo story a HIT. That isn't a testament but it seems someone is buying it. I can tell they are sort of riding the popularity of The Mentalist with this.

It's entertaining and now that are focusing on the impact on Bo and Hope and bringing Steve and Kayla into it, it means more IMO. Hell, Bo actually has a chance to prevent this. I had heard rumors that there would be a big event during sweeps. I have to wonder if this will play a role in something like that. It's very interesting and sounds like good drama, especially if Hope actually does it. It also seems like someone will die in the Brady family. That makes it even more suspenseful, especially with the cuts. With SN and MBE on the bubble, you really have to wonder if this may actually happen. Wow...they got me hooked. I needed a spoiler like this LOL.

Also good to see Maggie involved. We've been seeing alot of her so someone in charge must like her. She seems to have taken on the load Caroline was.

It's just great to see substantial spoilers and something happening with Bo, Hope, Steve, and Kayla (especially Steve and Kayla). It also seems like we will get insight into the mayor's killer, which should be good.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jan 13 2009, 07:29 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Having psychic visions is a far cry from developing a stronger sense of smell or hearing. :lol:

fancyface78
Member Avatar

If Bo doesn't want Hope to shoot Kayla, he should just tell her about his vision. It seems stupid to have Bo and Steve trying to keep Hope and Kayla away from each other when all Bo has to do is open his mouth.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Jan 13 2009, 07:39 PM
If Bo doesn't want Hope to shoot Kayla, he should just tell her about his vision. It seems stupid to have Bo and Steve trying to keep Hope and Kayla away from each other when all Bo has to do is open his mouth.
I agree. Instead of having Steve and Bo look like complete morons keeping Kayla and Hope away from each other, they need to just tell the two women what Bo saw in his visions.

wkline
Member Avatar

Jiggs
Jan 13 2009, 07:26 PM
jane1978

Im so happy we will finaly start to see stories developed fully under Whittesel/Tomlin supervision.
developed fully? How do you know this won't be just another one of Higley's "event" stories that last two days and then nothing?
I love your Avatar, Jiggs!! :rockon:

Jiggs
Member Avatar

wkline
Jan 13 2009, 07:44 PM
Jiggs
Jan 13 2009, 07:26 PM
jane1978

I love your Avatar, Jiggs!! :rockon:
Thanks!!! :biggrin:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Jan 13 2009, 07:36 PM
Having psychic visions is a far cry from developing a stronger sense of smell or hearing. :lol:
I was just throwing out examples of what could happen.

For all any of else knows, it may actually be possible. As I said, none of us really knows. I'm not in love with that angle either. I've enjoyed it much better of late but it's still hard for me to take but I'm willing to acknowledge it is possible.

As for why Bo and Steve don't just tell them, why? To get them worked up and freaking out? That would make the situation worse and get them to panic about everything and there is also the fact that Bo doesn't want anyone to know. Hope already mentioned telling Kayla and he refused. He doesn't want to end up with a shrink or anything like that. He only tells Steve in hopes of preventing it without panicking Hope and Kayla. I can understand why they wouldn't, especially given Bo and Steve are like that. They like to take matters into their own hands and to avoid involving their wives.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 13 2009, 07:55 PM
As for why Bo and Steve don't just tell them, why? To get them worked up and freaking out? That would make the situation worse and get them to panic about everything and there is also the fact that Bo doesn't want anyone to know. Hope already mentioned telling Kayla and he refused. He doesn't want to end up with a shrink or anything like that. He only tells Steve in hopes of preventing it without panicking Hope and Kayla. I can understand why they wouldn't, especially given Bo and Steve are like that. They like to take matters into their own hands and to avoid involving their wives.
So we're left with Bo and Steve looking like idiots, keeping two best friends apart. Yeah, those are scenes I want to watch, Hope and Kayla looking at their husbands with weird looks, wondering why they can't be with each other. That's just stupid.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Well i for one am glad that Steve and Kayla might actually get brought into the mix of things for a while..They are seriously being paid to do nothing..Its such a waste..This has potential i guess...

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok this sounds VERY good too me...and besides if it means more BOPE and PAYLA then I am DEFINETLY all for it.

This stuff along with the Nicole/EJ story, Daniel/Chloe Affair and Stephanie/Phillip is pretty good to me!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

PS - Wkline.....your signature picture is FUCKING HAAAWT!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Oh well, speaking of Daniel and Chloe, I just read that in tomorrow's episode they not only get a montage but their own love song. :shrug:

Mason
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 13 2009, 08:17 PM
Oh well, speaking of Daniel and Chloe, I just read that in tomorrow's episode they not only get a montage but their own love song. :shrug:
You're kidding me, right? Right?

LMAO!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply