Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Nicole wants Sami's baby!; Jan 27th issues; Summary of articles
Topic Started: Jan 14 2009, 01:00 PM (5,420 Views)
Ellie

Both SOD and SOW this week feature articles about the Nicole/Sami story. SOD interviews Nadia Bjorlin, and SOW interviews Ari Zucker.

Chloe gets an audition for herself in Vancouver, after she cheats on Luas with Daniel. Chloe tells Lucas that she'd both of them to go to Vancouver. At first, Lucas questions her, but then he agrees.

As SOD describes, "Chloe leaves to run some errands and encounters Daniel on the pier." She tells Daniel that she's going away, and he begs her to stay in Salem. However, when Chloe arrives home, Lucas informs her that he's just gotten a phone call from Sami, who is hiding in the convent and scared. He tells Chloe that he can't go with her, because Sami needs him. As Bjorlin explains to SOD, "Chloe is like, 'It's always about Sami, isn't it? You just drop everything for that woman. Maybe we don't need time alone; maybe I need time alone.'" Chloe then leaves very angry and goes to the DiMera mansion to speak with Nicole.

When Chloe is discussing things with Nicole, as Bjorlin tells SOD, she accidentally blurts out that "Sami has her hooks in [Lucas]... ever since she found out she was pregnant." Ari Zucker tells SOW that Nicole assumes the baby is Lucas's, and Nicole consoles Chloe about how horrible this must be for her. So Chloe says, "Lucas is not the father. It's EJ."

Zucker explains that "Nicole can't seem to get Sami out of her life. Not only do Sami and EJ have one child together, but now they're going to have another baby to bond over. And Nicole lost her baby. Sami has what Nicole wants: EJ's child and his heart, basically."

Nicole then grills Chloe for more information about this. Chloe tells her that Sami doesn't want EJ to know, but Chloe says that Sami has left the safe house and is now in the convent. Nicole quickly says goodbye to Chloe.

Nicole goes to the convent and finds Sami praying. Nicole has a fantasy about, as Zucker puts it, "taking Sami out." Zucker explains that the whole thing is so hard for Nicole, since she thinks she should be having EJ's baby now, not Sami.

In the convent, Nicole hears a nun coming and hides so she can eavesdrop on the nun's conversation with Sami. Sami tells the nun that she wants the nun to take her baby, as she doesn't want the baby to be a DiMera. Nicole realizes she has to come up with a plan for Sami to give birth in Dr. Baker's clinic.

Sami leaves, and Nicole approaches the nun. She tells her that she's pregnant and doesn't know what to do with the baby. Nicole says that she wants to help other girls in her situation, and she hands the nun Dr. Baker's phone number and tells the nun to have any other girl in this situation call that number, as she's heard Dr. Baker is very good. The nun is very happy to learn this, as it will help her help Sami.

Zucker says, "So far, so good. Nicole can take Sami's baby, so her problem is solved. Plus she's got Mia's baby as a backup."

Meanwhile though, as SOD describes, after her conversation with Nicole, "a frustrated Chloe heads to Daniel's, where she has sex with him yet again."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ponz
Member Avatar

LOL at Chloe using Sami to justify her sluttish behavior. It's a little late for that.

Thanks, Ellie!
Edited by Ponz, Jan 14 2009, 01:09 PM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks again Ellie for posting ...

I was so hoping there was a better twist to this story. Looks like Dena is going the old tired predictable route.

So Nicole thinks that Sami still has EJ's heart??? And she wants Sami's baby. So much for begging Mia for her baby now it's just a back-up .... Does Nicole really even care about these babies - stealing one from her mother and considering the other as back-up? so much for motherly love!!!! God forbid if one of them has a birth defect would she want to replace that baby with a better one too?

Chloe is back blaming Lucas for her cheating with Daniel and using it as permission to cheat again. UGH!
Edited by cjknick, Jan 14 2009, 01:29 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Blah! Too predictable. So what is Nicole going to do with two babies? If she takes Sami's baby, what happens to Mia's? Don't tell me Sami ends up with Mia's. What's the point there? I'm guessing that'll happen (just because it doesn't make any sense) and the baby will be unhealthy or something and Sami will face tragedy when the baby dies, and EJ and Nicole will be all happy with their baby until the truth comes out.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh brother! Out of all the ways to go, I can't believe they went with this stupid way.
I am just amazed that Sami is giving the baby up so it won't have anything to do with the Dimeras and EJ. So if Nicole does this, why does she think Sami has EJ's heart? Obviously, Sami wouldn't give a shit about EJ if she does this...so maybe that is her motivation.
Who knows!

Interesting that Lucas drops Chloe for Sami...wtf can Lucas do for Sami now? He should be pissed that she hasn't told EJ yet.
I am just happy that Chloe and Lucas seem to be splitsville...until Chloe ends up pregnant and doesn't know who the father is.

Thanks for sharing, Ellie!

Mason
Member Avatar

Who really didn't see this coming?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Mason
Jan 14 2009, 02:22 PM
Who really didn't see this coming?
People who have never ever seen one episode of any television show. The equivalent of BK's "Burger Virgins."

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

It almost seems like someone is sexually deprived and playing out their fantasies through the show. With all the writers we have why can't we get something besides bedroom bingo? I'm so sick of all these characters sleeping around. It is like my soap has become X rated. Man that is so sad. If I want to watch this garbage I now where to go and it isn't Days. HAY PTB give us our soap back!!!!

Thanks for posting this Ellie. I'm just so sick of this mess right now.

Nicole Walker

We all saw it coming. Sami will get Mia's baby and Nicole will get Sami's.

Alligato
Member Avatar

cjknick
Jan 14 2009, 01:18 PM
Does Nicole really even care about these babies - stealing one from her mother and considering the other as back-up? so much for motherly love!!!!
Probably has the same amount of motherly love as the ACTUAL mother who abandons her baby to strangers so she doesn't have to raise it "Dimera".

They are writing both of these women as nutso.

Nicole Walker

At least Nicole will be uniting EJ with his child. For her to even take Sami's baby she must be desperate. Sami's plan backfired just like Rafe and Lucas predicted it would. NIcole's plan will backfire eventually but as of now she's good to go.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jan 14 2009, 02:39 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I just don't understand the point of giving Sami Mia's baby in the first place. We all know that something's going to happen to the baby, otherwise, how will Sami find out that the baby isn't hers.

Nicole Walker

^I don't know. I don't even know what the point is. This is so dumb.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jan 14 2009, 02:33 PM
cjknick
Jan 14 2009, 01:18 PM
Does Nicole really even care about these babies - stealing one from her mother and considering the other as back-up? so much for motherly love!!!!
Probably has the same amount of motherly love as the ACTUAL mother who abandons her baby to strangers so she doesn't have to raise it "Dimera".

They are writing both of these women as nutso.
yes both women are wrong - but Nicole reason's are selfish - Sami's at least has some merit and seems unselfish in a way.

e83talus
Member Avatar

Please somebody call the Killer and tell them where Sami is so they can put us out of our misery! This is dumb beyond belief but I guess it is the new "creative" direction of Days!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Too predictable.

Thanks Ellie!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie.

Of course Nicole wants Sami's baby-she wants Sami's life. Too bad she will never have what she thinks she wants. After all that garbage she told Mia, now she is just going to offload the baby she promised to love. Yeah I really believed her when she said she just wanted her happiness back.

I can see why James said EJ will not be happy in 2009.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

My fear with this story is that Higley will find a way to drag it on FOREVER with something like Sami finding out about Mia and Nicole using the baby broker but NOT the baby switch so she'll show up at EJ and Nicole's wedding with this big revelation about them sharing a kid and then Nicole's (switched) baby will show EJ the father and Sami's (switched) baby will not so EJ will stay stupid and in the dark even longer.

esp13
Member Avatar

^^That's certainly a possibility, although I see Mia coming back and wanting her kid and causing trouble for Nicole and EJ and then it comes out that EJ and Nicole's kid isn't Mia's after all which leads Mia to finding out Sami has her kid. So, just like with Hope and Lexie, Sami loses the kid she thinks is hers, but gets her own kid back . . . or something.

cjknick
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Jan 14 2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks Ellie.

Of course Nicole wants Sami's baby-she wants Sami's life. Too bad she will never have what she thinks she wants. After all that garbage she told Mia, now she is just going to offload the baby she promised to love. Yeah I really believed her when she said she just wanted her happiness back.

I can see why James said EJ will not be happy in 2009.
I suppose a case could be made that Nicole could be a sympathetic character in this story - she did lose a baby and that was heartwrenching to watch and Ari did a fantastic job, But you lose that sympathy for Nicole when she all of a sudden wants Sami's baby - she begged Mia for her baby and that she would love her baby so much and now she thinks the baby as a back-up? I lost my baby, I need a baby to fill that hole in my heart, I beg you to give me you baby, oh by the way I want Sami's baby so your baby is back-up! This is more mommy dearest - then mother of the year!

Let's say that Nicole gets away with this for awhile - let's say years go by is Nicole going to resent Sami's baby? what if the baby starts to resemble Sami - will that just kill Nicole everytime she looks at her. Can Nicole really bond with Sami's baby a baby that she stole???

What am I thinking there is no way that Nicole can pull this off ... too many people know - Brady, Mia, Dr. Baker all know .... Lucas, Chloe and Rafe all know that Sami is Pregnant. There is no way Nicole can pull this off and she is going to get desperate.
Edited by cjknick, Jan 14 2009, 03:53 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply