Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Deidre/Drake SOD Cover
Topic Started: Jan 14 2009, 05:18 PM (2,176 Views)
Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

Here is the link for the upcoming cover of SOD. They look beautiful. It's sad to say that this will be their last cover! :frown:

http://www.hwforums.com/2124/messages/23198.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ponz
Member Avatar

Anyone know if any DAYS actors featured in the "best criers"?

Ellie

Ponz
Jan 14 2009, 05:25 PM
Ari Zucker.

Ellie

maggs
Jan 14 2009, 05:18 PM
It's sad to say that this will be their last cover! :frown:
Now that I'm not so sure about. Deidre is one of their favorite "cover girls". I'm sure we'll see a "catching up with Deidre Hall" article sometime in the future.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm not surprised Renee Jones (the best crier currently on DAYS) wasn't in there. Once again, she's overlooked.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Ellie
Ponz
Ari Zucker.
Ah, thanks!

Mason
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jan 14 2009, 05:27 PM
maggs
Now that I'm not so sure about. Deidre is one of their favorite "cover girls". I'm sure we'll see a "catching up with Deidre Hall" article sometime in the future.
Hopefully, it'll be about her finding work somewhere else where she's not treated like garbage!

Ellie

Mason
Jan 14 2009, 05:28 PM
Ellie
maggs
Hopefully, it'll be about her finding work somewhere else where she's not treated like garbage!
AGREE!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ellie
Absolutely.

It's called the Missy Reeves effect, LoL.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Beautiful cover...While i won't miss the characters for the time being...I will really miss Drake and Deidre..

squee
Member Avatar

Ellie
maggs
I think we should start a pool: how many weeks do you think it will be before Digest or Weekly has a photo of Deidre on the cover?

Bonus points if the caption is "Returning?" !!

:laugh:

Ellie

squee
Jan 14 2009, 05:55 PM
Ellie
maggs
I think we should start a pool: how many weeks do you think it will be before Digest or Weekly has a photo of Deidre on the cover?

ROFL! I'm in for three weeks!

DEIDRE HALL - RETURNING!! Home from a much-needed vacation.

deefanUBS

Ellie
maggs
LOL! The wait won't be long...the week after next at least one mag will cover viewer response to J&M's oh so well written exit. ;)

Nicole Walker

Beautiful cover! Not surprised Ari is in the best criers list.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's their last cover... until a few months from now when they get another cover titled, "THE PLAN TO SAVE DAYS!"
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jan 14 2009, 11:38 PM.

hops
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 14 2009, 11:37 PM
It's their last cover... until a few months from now when they get another cover titled, "THE PLAN TO SAVE DAYS!"
LOL. I was thinking about that. April sounds about right. Of course that doesn't mean they are coming back, just that he has some kind of plan for something that might or might not happen and to 'stay tuned'.

Love the picture on the cover. :)

Jiggs
Member Avatar

squee
Jan 14 2009, 05:55 PM
Ellie
maggs

LOL!! There will probably be one every month. Just often enough to put some money in the publication's shrinking bank account.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wonderful cover.

I, too, wonder how many "Drake and Dee Return to Days" covers we will get. Missy Reeves got them all the time and Drake got a ton last year. The mags know they sell so we will definitely get some.

Pretty In Pink

Hopefully this will be the last cover they are both on. I wouldn't mind seeing one in the future with a picture of Drake saying he is coming back to Days. I hope Deidre stays gone and never comes back.

Mason
Member Avatar

^ You do realize that posting the same thing over and over is technically considered spamming, right?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply