Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Deidre/Drake SOD Cover
Topic Started: Jan 14 2009, 05:18 PM (2,206 Views)
Pretty In Pink

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was a message board where I could express my opinions without being bashed for it just because I don't worship the ground Deidre Hall walks on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

You're free to express your opinions. But when you post the same thing repeatedly it's spamming. That's not bashing you, it's just the rules of the board.

Pretty In Pink

Show me where I have said the same things over and over? I haven't. I have posted 3 times today. They are hardly repeats and do not qualify as spamming. The only thing that they have in common is they are anti Deidre Hall. Is that the problem that you have with them? I hate to tell you but not everyone likes her.

"I don't care what the reasons were, I'm just glad they're gone. John should come back without Marlena. "

"I hope it isn't true that she is going to General Hospital. I love that show and I don't want her going there and ruining it!"

"Hopefully this will be the last cover they are both on. I wouldn't mind seeing one in the future with a picture of Drake saying he is coming back to Days. I hope Deidre stays gone and never comes back."
Edited by Pretty In Pink, Jan 18 2009, 05:20 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Frankly, I don't give a crap who you like or don't like. That's your business.

But all I ever see you posting about is how much you hate Deidre Hall.

Pretty In Pink

Mason
Jan 18 2009, 05:23 PM
Frankly, I don't give a crap who you like or don't like. That's your business.

But all I ever see you posting about is how much you hate Deidre Hall.
And???? Don't I have a right to do that? I'm not breaking any rules, but you are by questioning me and accusing me of doing something that I haven't done. Obviously you do care or you wouldn't have said anything to me in the first place.
Edited by Pretty In Pink, Jan 18 2009, 05:27 PM.

Ellie

^^ I'd like to ask both of you to please end this discussion now. Further posts in this discussion will be deleted. If someone has a problem with any post, it should be reported.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pretty In Pink

I agree Ellie, thank you.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Never mind.I see it was handled.
Edited by ladyofthelake, Jan 18 2009, 05:33 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

it wont be their last cover. Every other week they'll be there in a possibly but not really joining days/another soap headline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply