Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of January 26th; *UPDATED 1/20*
Topic Started: Jan 15 2009, 03:18 PM (7,311 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks to an anonymous source!

For the week of January 26th:

---Nicole overheard Sami's plans to hide her baby from EJ and headed to the clinic with a plan of her own. She ordered Dr. Baker to take any call he received from a nun. Then, Nicole got a call of her own. Mia was in labor. Nicole rushed to her side, and was forced to deliver the baby herself. Mia had second thoughts about giving up her baby, but Nicole convinced her it was the right thing to do. Nicole was grateful, but still wished the baby was EJ's.

---The killer continued to torture Rafe, who refused to give up Sami's location, though he very nearly gave up her pregnancy. Rafe tried to lead the killer on, but the killer got tired of the games. He showed Rafe a photo of Johnny and Allie and vowed to kill them! Rafe finally managed to free himself and he attacked the killer. The killer grabbed a knife and stabbed Rafe, who also managed to slash back. The killer escaped before Rafe could follow. Maggie found the killer on the pier and got him to the hospital. Kayla realized he looked familiar, but will she figure it out in time?

---While Nicole was delivering Mia's baby, Sami went into labor, as well. Luckily, Sister Theresa managed to get Sami to Dr. Baker's clinic and introduced her as Colleen. Sami's delivery was difficult and when her baby girl was born, she wasn't breathing. Dr. Baker left the delivery room with the baby, just as Nicole entered the lobby with Mia's newborn. While Sami panicked, Nicole came up with a plan: switch Sami and Mia's babies. Dr. Baker reluctantly (very reluctantly) agreed. He took Mia's baby into Sami. Will Sami believe this little girl is hers?

---Daniel saw a happy scene and realized he and Chloe could never be together. He left her a message saying as much. She returned the call, saying they had to talk. Maggie overheard and wondered if Chloe and Lucas were having problems. Chloe admitted she was upset that Lucas still made Sami a priority. Chloe and Daniel finally met for that talk; unfortunately, they couldn't keep their hands off of one another. They made love – again. Chloe kissed Daniel outside of his apartment and Maggie saw it.

---Philip tried to tempt Stephanie with a private jet to Chicago, but she wanted no part of it. Instead, they headed to the Cheatin' Heart, where she beat him at pool, but let him choose the prize. Philip bought out the bar for the night and Stephanie got a prize as well: him. Later, Philip and Brady talked about Melanie. Would she take the fuel project to the DiMeras? Philip promised to take care of Melanie. Meanwhile, Melanie was pumping Max for info on the DiMeras. Should she start a bidding war? Then Melanie and Brady bonded over their fathers and she promised to make the fuel project a success. But with which company?

---The week of Janury 26th - the mayor's killer is wounded by Rafe in a fight, Maggie finds him on the pier, and takes him to the hospital - Kayla treats him, and realizes he looks familiar, but (for now) she doesn't remember from where she recognizes him

Bo will ask Steve to help him on the case of finding the mayor's killer. Steve then hacks into Stefano's computer and gets a lead on the killer by finding a corporation holding a large sum of money.

Then Bo has a vision of Hope firing a gun.......which he confides to Steve about; Bo envisions a death in the family. So, Bo tries to take Hope off the case, she refuses, and then he tells her about his vision. She tells him she'll be extra careful. And THEN......Bo has a vision of Hope shooting Kayla! Which leads to Bo and Steve working frantically together to keep Hope and Kayla apart......

**UPDATED 1/16**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Rafe is tortured by the killer, and eventually reveals Sami's location; Lexie and Abe celebrate Theo's release from the hospital.

Tuesday
Mia and Sami go into labor at the same time; Rafe continues to lead the killer on and he vows to kill Sami's children; Philip wants to take Stephanie on a fancy date, but she instead leads him to Cheatin' Heart for a game of pool.

Wednesday
Sami has a difficult delivery and the baby is born in distress; Mia has doubts about giving her baby girl up for adoption; Rafe unintentionally gives away Sami's location to the killer.

Thursday
Rafe lunges at the killer and the two engage in a battle; Nicole is desperate to save EJ's child.

Friday
Maggie finds the killer on the pier and calls for help; Steve believes he has a lead on Marino's killer; Kayla tends to the killer at the hospital and realizes he looks familiar.

**UPDATED 1/20**

Daily spoilers

Monday, January 26th
Sister Theresa helps Nicole keep out of Sami's sight; the killer tortures Rafe, who refuses to give up Sami's location; Abe tells Bo he needs to do a better job of catching the mayor's killer; Bo has an unsettling vision.

Tuesday, January 27th
Sami and Mia go into labor at the same time; Rafe keeps leading the killer on; Daniel runs into Chloe at the pub; Chloe, Lucas, Johnny and Allie have a food fight; Philip and Stephanie play pool.

Wednesday, January 28th
Sami has a difficult delivery; Mia decides to go through with the adoption; the killer threatens to hurt Sami's children if Rafe doesn't reveal her location; Max tells Philip to stay away from his sister.

Thursday, January 29th
Chloe tells Daniel that they need to talk; Kate worries that Daniel isn't taking their breakup well; Sami is worried about her baby; Rafe pursues the killer.

Friday, January 30th
Nicole tells Dr. Baker that she wants to switch Mia's and Sami's babies; Maggie discovers the killer on the pier; Rafe tries to warn Sami; Kayla thinks the killer looks familiar.

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Bo has a disturbing vision about Hope.

* Philip tries to tempt Stephanie with a fancy date.

* Nicole convinces Dr. Baker that he’s too involved in her plan to bail out.

* Melanie plans to start a bidding war between the Kiriakis and DiMera families.

* Thursday – The killer and Rafe have their final face off.

* Friday – Chloe realizes Maggie knows about her affair with Daniel.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I love seeing Maggie so much. Everything else? Blah...

And I still think the Bo vision stuff sounds stupid as hell.
Edited by Mason, Jan 15 2009, 03:23 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Ooooo ... I wanna see Maggie bodyslam Chloe after she sees her kissing Daniel!! LOL!! That would rock!

Sami's baby wasn't breathing? Hmm ... maybe Nicole should have thought about that before switching? Can't see where this is going AT ALL. /sarcasm.

Stefanie and Phillip ... blech. I like Phillip, hate Stefanie = FF.

Melanie/Brady ... umm, no.

Bope/Payla ... just glad Payla are actually going to be used in some way other than extras.

Thanks for posting!!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Angie. :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Quote:

---The killer continued to torture Rafe, who refused to give up Sami's location, though he very nearly gave up her pregnancy. Rafe tried to lead the killer on, but the killer got tired of the games. He showed Rafe a photo of Johnny and Allie and vowed to kill them! Rafe finally managed to free himself and he attacked the killer. The killer grabbed a knife and stabbed Rafe, who also managed to slash back. The killer escaped before Rafe could follow. Maggie found the killer on the pier and got him to the hospital. Kayla realized he looked familiar, but will she figure it out in time?

It's good to see Maggie getting involved.

Quote:

---While Nicole was delivering Mia's baby, Sami went into labor, as well. Luckily, Sister Theresa managed to get Sami to Dr. Baker's clinic and introduced her as Colleen. Sami's delivery was difficult and when her baby girl was born, she wasn't breathing. Dr. Baker left the delivery room with the baby, just as Nicole entered the lobby with Mia's newborn. While Sami panicked, Nicole came up with a plan: switch Sami and Mia's babies. Dr. Baker reluctantly (very reluctantly) agreed. He took Mia's baby into Sami. Will Sami believe this little girl is hers?

I don't like where this baby switch storyline is going already.

Quote:

---Daniel saw a happy scene and realized he and Chloe could never be together. He left her a message saying as much. She returned the call, saying they had to talk. Maggie overheard and wondered if Chloe and Lucas were having problems. Chloe admitted she was upset that Lucas still made Sami a priority. Chloe and Daniel finally met for that talk; unfortunately, they couldn't keep their hands off of one another. They made love – again. Chloe kissed Daniel outside of his apartment and Maggie saw it.

Another Maggie sighting! Daniel and Chloe are disgusting, but I'm so ready for these two to get caught by everyone. I wonder what Maggie's going to do once she finds out. I'm sure she won't tell Lucas at first and we'll have to sit through Maggie lecturing Chloe to be honest with Lucas and so on and so on. I want Kate to find out, damn it!

Quote:

---Philip tried to tempt Stephanie with a private jet to Chicago, but she wanted no part of it. Instead, they headed to the Cheatin' Heart, where she beat him at pool, but let him choose the prize. Philip bought out the bar for the night and Stephanie got a prize as well: him. Later, Philip and Brady talked about Melanie. Would she take the fuel project to the DiMeras? Philip promised to take care of Melanie. Meanwhile, Melanie was pumping Max for info on the DiMeras. Should she start a bidding war? Then Melanie and Brady bonded over their fathers and she promised to make the fuel project a success. But with which company?

I like Philip and Stephanie. Brady and Melanie, not so much.

jane1978

Thanks a lot! Sounds like action packed week!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Wow thanks for posting ...

Sounds like progression at least!
Edited by cjknick, Jan 15 2009, 03:44 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Angie!!

esp13
Member Avatar

Quote:

Oh goody. I sincerely hope that Dr. Baker got Sami's little girl breathing again BEFORE he pulled the baby switch. And why on earth would he agree to that little plan anyway (I know, Nicole blackmails him, etc.). And of course Sami will believe the little girl is hers. Sheesh.

You know, I think the thing that makes Nicole look the worst in all of this is convincing Mia to give up her baby by promising the baby will be loved and happy, and then switching that kid for Sami's kid, thereby leaving Mia's kid to be left in the convent, or whatever Sami decides to do. That's really just an awful thing to do.

Quote:

So, in the Daniel/Chloe world it appears that "we can't do this anymore" really means "let's have sex right this instant." Good to know.

Quote:

I love the visit to the Cheating Heart and the pool game. I know a lot of people won't care, but for some old school fans like me, it's nice to see Stephanie playing pool at the heart just like her parents used to. I hate that Melanie is now involved with Philip, EJ, and Brady. She's an 18 year old kid and she's playing these guys left and right. Just not my thing I guess.
Edited by esp13, Jan 15 2009, 04:20 PM.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

Why I am not surprised? Poor Mia.

Instead of wasting time looking for the killer, Bo needs to find EJ's brain. How is he breathing without it?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks so much, Angie! We have some progress...this is good!

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Baby switch,shocking,not,won't be watching.

Beth
Member Avatar

Where are John and Marlena? Are they already gone?

Ellie

Beth
Jan 15 2009, 05:18 PM
Where are John and Marlena? Are they already gone?
Yep. :frownie: These are for the week of the 26th, and their last airdate is the 23rd.

It's so sad... I still instinctively look for their spoilers in the thread. Never again. Sigh.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 15 2009, 03:18 PM
Chloe and Daniel finally met for that talk; unfortunately, they couldn't keep their hands off of one another. They made love – again. Chloe kissed Daniel outside of his apartment and Maggie saw it.

Good God in heaven! Is that all they do?! This is getting way past the point of ridiculous now.

At least we get to see Maggie. *shrug*

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 15 2009, 07:13 PM
Angie79
Jan 15 2009, 03:18 PM
Chloe and Daniel finally met for that talk; unfortunately, they couldn't keep their hands off of one another. They made love – again. Chloe kissed Daniel outside of his apartment and Maggie saw it.

Good God in heaven! Is that all they do?! This is getting way past the point of ridiculous now.
Oh, I'd say we crossed that line a while ago...

brimike

Here's what's really scary - let's say (for the sake of argument) that Tim is right and Chloe and Daniel are on their way out.

And let's say, for the sake of argument, the babies are back where they belong by May Sweeps (sounds about right)

That leaves the show with... what? The Melanie/Philip/Stephanie triangle, Max/Chelsea, Theo's autisim... and whatever Boleste is doing at the time (my new favorite name. I'm going to use it everywhere. HAH!)

And not a whole lot more.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

brimike
Jan 15 2009, 07:23 PM
Here's what's really scary - let's say (for the sake of argument) that Tim is right and Chloe and Daniel are on their way out.

And let's say, for the sake of argument, the babies are back where they belong by May Sweeps (sounds about right)

That leaves the show with... what? The Melanie/Philip/Stephanie triangle, Max/Chelsea, Theo's autisim... and whatever Boleste is doing at the time (my new favorite name. I'm going to use it everywhere. HAH!)

And not a whole lot more.
Boleste. That's pretty good! That deserves a banner.

Alligato
Member Avatar

LMAO! Boleste! Great one there, Brimike!

Don't forget evil EJ probably going to bang Melanie for her fuel project!

I swear, and call me naive, that I never realized how bad the writing was for EVERYONE until I read these previews for January 26th.
Nothing sounds good, all the stories I was waiting for seemed to be pretty fucked up, and I am not sure what is going on...even with these detailed spoilers...because everything sounds like nonsense.

I am trying to hang in there, but it ain't easy.

Mason
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jan 15 2009, 07:57 PM
LMAO! Boleste! Great one there, Brimike!
I was actually the one to coin that name, but thanks, LoL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply