Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of January 26th; *UPDATED 1/20*
Topic Started: Jan 15 2009, 03:18 PM (7,163 Views)
brimike

Alligato
Jan 15 2009, 07:57 PM
LMAO! Boleste! Great one there, Brimike!

Don't forget evil EJ probably going to bang Melanie for her fuel project!

I swear, and call me naive, that I never realized how bad the writing was for EVERYONE until I read these previews for January 26th.
Nothing sounds good, all the stories I was waiting for seemed to be pretty fucked up, and I am not sure what is going on...even with these detailed spoilers...because everything sounds like nonsense.

I am trying to hang in there, but it ain't easy.
I can't take credit for Boleste.

That one was ALLLL Mason, and I love him all the more for it! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Beth
Member Avatar

Beth
Jan 15 2009, 05:18 PM
Where are John and Marlena? Are they already gone?
Thank you; I wasn't sure of their date of departure. SO SAD!!! :shame:

cebryan333

OMG could Dena make it anymore obvious she has turned this show which I have loved into a complete joke!!!! :redface:

Ellie

I just think this "keep Hope and Kayla apart" thing is hysterical. I mean, what's going to happen, Kayla's going to be like, "I think I'll go to the pub and meet Hope for a coffee", and Steve will jump in front of her and be like, "NO!! NOT THAT!!" ?? I just don't get it, or how it's 'soapy'.

Mason

Ellie
Jan 15 2009, 10:05 PM
I just think this "keep Hope and Kayla apart" thing is hysterical. I mean, what's going to happen, Kayla's going to be like, "I think I'll go to the pub and meet Hope for a coffee", and Steve will jump in front of her and be like, "NO!! NOT THAT!!" ?? I just don't get it, or how it's 'soapy'.
LoL, it's just so stupid.

Alligato
Member Avatar

brimike
Jan 15 2009, 08:00 PM
Alligato
Jan 15 2009, 07:57 PM
LMAO! Boleste! Great one there, Brimike!

Don't forget evil EJ probably going to bang Melanie for her fuel project!

I swear, and call me naive, that I never realized how bad the writing was for EVERYONE until I read these previews for January 26th.
Nothing sounds good, all the stories I was waiting for seemed to be pretty fucked up, and I am not sure what is going on...even with these detailed spoilers...because everything sounds like nonsense.

I am trying to hang in there, but it ain't easy.
I can't take credit for Boleste.

That one was ALLLL Mason, and I love him all the more for it! :D
And that is why we love him so!

Boleste! LMAO!

Mason

I'm flattered that it's caught on so much, LoL.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I have no words...... :shame:

Mason

Rhiannon
Jan 15 2009, 10:49 PM
I have no words...... :shame:
LoL, I do!

Stupid. Predictable. Contrived. Clusterfuck...
Edited by Mason, Jan 15 2009, 10:52 PM.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

How about Dena Blogley....or one I am trying to get to catch on Dudley Higgs

Boleste, I laughed my ass off on that one Mason!

Mason

I love Dudley Higgs! I always forget to use it...

Nicole Walker

UGH. What Nicole's going to do to Mia is so wrong! Dena, you're an azz.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds like alot is going on. Sounds great to me.

Thanks Angie.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Boleste is the best new name ever Mason.

pagraves
Member Avatar

Ellie
With the caveat that this scenario would require decent writing (and therefore, is almost certainly not going to happen), I do think there's a way to do it that could be tense and exciting.

Let's say that Boleste has his vision. It happens that Hope is out on an investigation, and Kayla is out, say, shopping with little Joe. Bo and Steve are at the pub or something, and Bo has his big vision. Steve takes the leap of faith that Bo knows what he's talking about, and he starts trying to contact Kayla, only she's not answering her phone for some reason. Bo tries to track down Hope, but she's ignoring her phone because she's talking to a possible witness.

Now they're trying to physically track the women down and make sure they don't meet up without warning, because of what Bo's seeing. This would all happen over a single episode, with the tension rising as we see Kayla and Hope getting closer and closer to crossing paths. It wouldn't be so much soapy as suspenseful, but it could be very entertaining.

Do I think that'll happen? No, probably not. But it COULD be done well.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

"Boleste" is hands-down the most interesting thing to spring from this visions storyline.

I can't imagine them making it suspenseful because I don't think it matters whether or not Kayla gets shot. I'm pretty sure she's a prop in this story and the focus is going to be Hope getting mad at Bo for keeping his stupid random vision a secret.

Wouldn't it be easier to keep Hope away from guns? Is she still a cop? I can't keep track.

esp13
Member Avatar

pagraves
Jan 16 2009, 11:03 AM
Ellie
With the caveat that this scenario would require decent writing (and therefore, is almost certainly not going to happen), I do think there's a way to do it that could be tense and exciting.
I think it could also be done well, potentially, if played for a little humor. Like everything else, it would take good writing which means it probably won't happen, but they could inject a little fun and humor into it while maintaining the suspense element.

It depends on how long this is supposed to go on and various other elements, but it wouldn't bother me if they played it a little humorously (with the guys trying to keep Kayla and Hope occupied, separately). And then, just when they think they've accomplished that mission, the tension builds up again.

I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

Jeez Louise,Dena. WHat is your obsession with Daniel and Chloe? I'm not in to watching animal lust relationships

zyona

Dayzfan
Jan 16 2009, 01:41 PM
Jeez Louise,Dena. WHat is your obsession with Daniel and Chloe? I'm not in to watching animal lust relationships
Maybe she needs to get laid.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Rafe is tortured by the killer, and eventually reveals Sami's location; Lexie and Abe celebrate Theo's release from the hospital.

Tuesday
Mia and Sami go into labor at the same time; Rafe continues to lead the killer on and he vows to kill Sami's children; Philip wants to take Stephanie on a fancy date, but she instead leads him to Cheatin' Heart for a game of pool.

Wednesday
Sami has a difficult delivery and the baby is born in distress; Mia has doubts about giving her baby girl up for adoption; Rafe unintentionally gives away Sami's location to the killer.

Thursday
Rafe lunges at the killer and the two engage in a battle; Nicole is desperate to save EJ's child.

Friday
Maggie finds the killer on the pier and calls for help; Steve believes he has a lead on Marino's killer; Kayla tends to the killer at the hospital and realizes he looks familiar.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply