Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Are Darin Brooks and Paris Hilton an item?!
Topic Started: Jan 15 2009, 07:33 PM (1,479 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

FOXNews

Daytime Confidential

Paris did debut a hot new hairstyle at Hollywood hotspot Apple on Tuesday night.

Following in the footsteps of Victoria Beckham, Katie Holmes and Gwyneth Paltrow, the stylish socialite showed off her "bob" as she boogied the night away. And according to Pop Tarts spies, the newly-single Hilton was also canoodling with "Days of our Lives" star Darin Brooks in a private cabana.

"They couldn't keep their hands off each other," said the insider.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

If they are, it's probably already over. Paris goes through men like cholera patients go through toilet paper.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Darin's certainly dabbing his hand in the Hollywood pool. First, he booked that football pilot, and now he's banging Paris Hilton.

HJBJDJ

Well Darin found a way to get his name in the papers.

I don't know why but when I read the title I laughed. Paris Hilton. It's just so funny.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Darin,come on,you can do WAY better than that.

Kenny
Member Avatar

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Jan 15 2009, 08:37 PM
It's better than Stephanie. :P

Ooh, you're talking about the actor, not the character, LoL.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Jan 15 2009, 08:37 PM
The Paris Hilton seems to have revolving doors for just about anyone..... :shame:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I hope Darin has had all his shots. She's been in more beds than a hotel breakfast tray.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Darin really is going Hollywood.

I hope for his sake this was making a big deal out of nothing.

cassie1013

PhoenixRising05
Jan 16 2009, 03:09 AM
Darin really is going Hollywood.

I hope for his sake this was making a big deal out of nothing.
Are you crazy? This is GOOD! He WANTS to be famous - I mean, look at him first of all. Secondly, he's on TV...everyone wants to get out of soapland, usually the Z list playground but now a dying genre (and in his case, a show on its last life line).

The more you know about the entertainment industry, the more you will see that the talent side of the industry is shrinking every year. Talented actors are one thing, but fame and money is another....we can count the number of people in Hollywood who are both things (brangelina, for example). Fame gets you into the lifestyle though.

This is a PR persons DREAM!!!! Would love to be 5 years older right now, graduated and doing the PR for this!!!

King
Member Avatar

They're young. They're hot. They're straight. They were probably drunk (or high.)

Good for them! LOL.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Paris is way to high-maintenance for him. If he has not already done so, he better run soon!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Good for him ;)

She is a fucking idiot, but she is hot and has a nice body...lol.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

OneBadKitty
Jan 16 2009, 12:15 AM
I hope Darin has had all his shots. She's been in more beds than a hotel breakfast tray.
:laugh: :laugh: :lol:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, it is good for his career but it's bad for many other reasons LOL.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The new People magazine says Paris was out with a pitcher from the Giants. That bitch sure gets around.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mandy

Not to defend Darin because I now think he is an idiot and a loser, but I did find an article that claims Paris left the club alone that night. Of course they could have met up someplace else afterwards, but I hope for his sake he sobered up and went home alone. I've never understood how one night with her could ever be worth having an STD for a lifetime.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b79059_paris_hilton_still_welcome_party_apple.html?sid=rss_topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

As for Paris, she has already moved on to someone else. This article is hilarious. I think she really believes what she says about herself.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/hilton%20i%20need%20to%20stay%20single_1092314

darraholic
Member Avatar

Woohoo more press for Darrin. Anything to get him off of the show.

Mason
Member Avatar

mandy
Jan 20 2009, 10:05 AM
As for Paris, she has already moved on to someone else.

Did I or did I not call it? LoL

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Disgusting. *IF* this is true, my respect for Darin has gone waaaaaaayyyyyyy down.
Edited by KristianFanForever, Jan 20 2009, 05:05 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply