Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Deidre to GH?
Topic Started: Jan 17 2009, 03:27 PM (6,441 Views)
hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

What's Claudia's mom's story?
Quote Post Goto Top

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

beats me. Sarah Brown did sign a new contract.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Oh, boy. Here we go.

I knew this would be coming, just like the Drake to GH rumors last Fall.

Until someone reliable reports it (and SID is far from it with their "Someone Dies on GH" every week covers), take anything said with a grain of salt, especially now.

I just know the rumor mill is going to explode over the next few months with Drake and Dee stuff. I still don't see them being hired, at least not in daytime with shows making cutbacks. I don't see anyone having the money when they are trying to hold on to their own people.

peaches179

God, I hope not! If she goes to another soap again, I want Hogie to write for her! God! I would kill to see Deidre/Peter in scenes on Y&R!

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Who spread the Drake rumors last year? Was it SID?

I have no clue if the Dee rumor is true or not. Just thought maybe someone here heard something.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

hoochielicious
Jan 17 2009, 03:36 PM
Who spread the Drake rumors last year? Was it SID?

I have no clue if the Dee rumor is true or not. Just thought maybe someone here heard something.
There were all sorts of rumors. I think most started on the net and ended up in the mags. There was also the rumor that Drake would return to Days as another character. I remember that one started on the net too.

It's not your fault. I don't blame you for posting it because who knows. Maybe it will lead somewhere. I was just saying that I knew the minute both Drake and Dee were finished, there would be a ton of rumors all over. I was expecting it.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Since this rumor started in a mag first, I thought it would be more valid then someone's m.b. post.

I didn't believe any of the Drake rumors last year. I knew he wasn't fired from DOOL.

Anyway, did anyone read the article in this mag?

Mason
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jan 17 2009, 03:36 PM
God, I hope not! If she goes to another soap again, I want Hogie to write for her! God! I would kill to see Deidre/Peter in scenes on Y&R!
I agree. If she joins another soap, it HAS to be Y&R.

cassie1013

Um, no. GH is just trying to stir the pot for some good PR.

Another soap, it must be Y&R. must must.

Jiggs
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 17 2009, 03:34 PM
Oh, boy. Here we go.

I knew this would be coming, just like the Drake to GH rumors last Fall.

Until someone reliable reports it (and SID is far from it with their "Someone Dies on GH" every week covers), take anything said with a grain of salt, especially now.

I just know the rumor mill is going to explode over the next few months with Drake and Dee stuff. I still don't see them being hired, at least not in daytime with shows making cutbacks. I don't see anyone having the money when they are trying to hold on to their own people.
Since neither Deidre or Drake were asked to take a pay cut, I could see them being willing to take cuts to have a job.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

As much as I want to see Deidre in scenes with Nancy Lee Grahn, and with Rick Hearst (the second and third most talented in daytime)... no, no no no. She'd just become Sonny's bitch or something, someone he can berate.

Do something worthy of you, Deidre!

Kenny
Member Avatar

This will happen on at least one cover a month. It's the Melissa Reeves effect.

"Melissa Reeves -- RETURNING?!"

You buy the magazine only to learn that she's returning home from vacation, LoL.

Or...

"Melissa Reeves -- BACK IN SALEM!"

You buy the magazine only to learn that she visited the set. She's not returning to the show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

GH can't afford Hall, let's face the cost of veteran actors like Hall is very high and in todays current state it is going to be hard for veteran actors to find jobs, especially in daytime without taking a cut in pay. The only way she would go to GH would be if she took a huge pay cut, at least that's what I would imagine would have to happen.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Scott
Jan 17 2009, 07:27 PM
GH can't afford Hall, let's face the cost of veteran actors like Hall is very high and in todays current state it is going to be hard for veteran actors to find jobs, especially in daytime without taking a cut in pay. The only way she would go to GH would be if she took a huge pay cut, at least that's what I would imagine would have to happen.
Please, Frons would just take the money from AMC's budget! HAHA
Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

yeah thats actually probably true...i rescind my statement above.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Scott
Jan 17 2009, 07:27 PM
Why would they not afford her? If Deidre joins another show, shouldn't she get a newbies salary since that's what she is on a new show?

Mason
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jan 17 2009, 08:03 PM
Why would they not afford her? If Deidre joins another show, shouldn't she get a newbies salary since that's what she is on a new show?
It doesn't work that way. Salaries are partially negotiated based on years of experience in the business.
Edited by Mason, Jan 17 2009, 08:23 PM.

jcar03
Member Avatar

SID is the most unreliable bunch of crap out there.

The Drake Rumors were constant - every other week literally.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jan 17 2009, 08:03 PM
LMAO. That would be like Meryl Streep joining Days and being paid the same as Molly Burnett.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply