Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lost Season 5 Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 18 2009, 07:01 AM (4,135 Views)
zyona

King
Jan 19 2009, 01:23 PM
NO WAY!

Jate is the bomb.
I agree with you. I want Kate with Jack.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I find Kate and Jack to be so boring together, personally.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I can't stand Kate, I don't want Jack or Sawyer with her.

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't really like Kate either. But when she's with Sawyer, I just find them so hot together...

Mason

Manny
Jan 19 2009, 04:15 PM
I don't really like Kate either. But when she's with Sawyer, I just find them so hot together...
Agree. To me, Kate and Jack alone aren't that great of characters (so they're sure as hell nothing special together), but when they're with Sawyer and Juliet, respectively, they just seem to come alive, LoL.

zyona

Mason
Jan 19 2009, 04:20 PM
Manny
Jan 19 2009, 04:15 PM
Agree. To me, Kate and Jack alone aren't that great of characters (so they're sure as hell nothing special together), but when they're with Sawyer and Juliet, respectively, they just seem to come alive, LoL.
I don't agree with you Jack needs someone who has a street smart like Kate. The two doctors will be boring together and Juliet needs a con artist like Sawyer.

AFaithL

To me everything comes down to chemistry. Jack and Kate have a sibling vibe to them. They are duller than dishwater.

I want to see the pairings with chemistry....that would be SKate and Jacket.

Everything I've heard this season points to Skate reunion. The writers said that season 5 was the "season of Sawyer" and "Kate sill pines for Sawyer".

Thank God Kate still loves Sawyer. After being bored to death with Jack, I don't blame her.

Mason

AFaithL
Jan 19 2009, 09:08 PM
The writers said that season 5 was the "season of Sawyer"
Awesome! Sawyer's my fave!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Kate can get annoying but I always enjoy her episodes. Her flashbacks/fast forwards are always entertaining. Jack on the other hand are boring as heck.

Mason

darraholic
Jan 19 2009, 10:37 PM
Kate can get annoying but I always enjoy her episodes. Her flashbacks/fast forwards are always entertaining. Jack on the other hand are boring as heck.
I HATE Jack episodes. Kate usually does have some of the better flashback/forward episodes.

King
Member Avatar

They're HOT, but they're not LOVE.

Mason

Love's overrated anyway, LoL.

AFaithL

Kate and Sawyer most definitely love each other, too. They said the words "I love you" in season 3. Plus, like I said the show's producers said just this week in an article that Kate STILL pines for Sawyer, even while she thinks he's dead. I don't know much clearer you can get than what the show-runner says himself.

King
Member Avatar

Pines? I can deal with Pines.

JATE are the long haul!

AFaithL

Jate are boring as hell. I don't think they're going to end up together. Jack's too boring for Kate. He'll either be with Juliet or die alone.

And Kate pining for Sawyer means she wishes she were with him instead of Jack. If I were a Jack fan I wouldn't want my favorite character to be with a woman who fantasizes about another man and who is only with me because she thinks Sawyer is dead. Sloppy seconds?
Jack needs a woman who he has romantic chemistry with. That isn't Kate. Matt Fox seems to have anti-chemistry, tho. Bernard is sexier than Jack.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 19 2009, 09:08 PM
Everything I've heard this season points to Skate reunion. The writers said that season 5 was the "season of Sawyer" and "Kate sill pines for Sawyer".
Great, like we didn't have enough of him, Kate and Jack in season 3 :blah:

King
Member Avatar

You don't think Matthew Fox is SEXY? OH MY GOD.

zyona

I think Sawyer and Juliet will turn to each other because they think Kate and Jack are dead. Don't get me wrong I think Sawyer is funny and witty, you got love him for that, but Mathew Fox is HOT!!

Edited by zyona, Jan 20 2009, 04:13 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'll be watching...Really looking forward to this season, as last season really got me interested in the show again..

Mason

This is just something I've been curious about. Am I the only one that really loved Season 3 (and that includes the first 6 or so eps)?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply