Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lost Season 5 Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 18 2009, 07:01 AM (4,224 Views)
King
Member Avatar

No, I know a lot of people who liked Season 3.

SO Much happened in season 3...it was hard not to love. IMO, that was the season when we got the most resolution to things...although tons more questions popped up, of course.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Mason, i didn't care for the first 6 or so episodes of Season 3..But i enjoyed the last batch of episodes and that is really where the show turned itself around..

zyona

Mason
Jan 20 2009, 05:42 PM
This is just something I've been curious about. Am I the only one that really loved Season 3 (and that includes the first 6 or so eps)?
No your not the only one, i loved season three too. Season four confused the hell out of me.

King
Member Avatar

Season four was like off the charts batshit crazy.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Season 3 had it's good and bad moments. Overall 1 & 4 are the best. Season 2 wasn't bad although I'm still pissed with them killing Libby off.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Watching season 1 back now...God, it's just SO different. It literally was a completely different show.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Jan 21 2009, 01:57 AM
Watching season 1 back now...God, it's just SO different. It literally was a completely different show.
Interesting you say that. Without giving anything major away, how so. I'm only at the episode where Shannon dies in Season 2.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Things weren't as batshit crazy.

It was about survival on the island and getting to know each other.

Now, people fall in love, fight, have sex...there is also a huge change in format I cannot say. Just the show has amped up its insanity level with every season. The shocks get bigger and bigger and the questions grow more confusing.

Manny
Member Avatar

OMG, Amello, you are just watching season 2 for the first time?! Well hurry up, so you can join us for a season 5 :D LOL

Yeah, Mike, Lost is so much different now. Because it grew so much. So many new elements were added: elements of their pasts, elements of the island, elements of the outside world...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny lower those hopes. I still got to watch Six Feet Under, Battlestar Galactica, Roseanne, Arrested Development plus WWF/E pay per views. Lost season 5 won't be for a hell of a long while LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

LOL

But isn't Lost exciting to you? In first two season it made me wanna watch one episode after another... LOL How can you NOT watch it all the time? :D

You've watched Roseanne so many times, enough is enough.. It's Lost time now! :P :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Jan 21 2009, 03:51 AM
LOL

But isn't Lost exciting to you? In first two season it made me wanna watch one episode after another... LOL How can you NOT watch it all the time? :D

You've watched Roseanne so many times, enough is enough.. It's Lost time now! :P :D
I just watched in episode today. And I think the next one is where Shannon dies, which blows because I LOVE her. :(

Plus, that's why I can't watch them altogether. The show is so intense I need a break or else I might have a breakdown LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

LOL Okay, I can understand that! LOL

But beware, it gets more intense and more confusing as it goes on! ;)

King
Member Avatar

You love Shannon? EW! I cheered when that whore died.

ITA, Manny@

Manny
Member Avatar

Shannon was bitchy.. Amello is bitchy.. so there you go.. that's why he loves her :D

darraholic
Member Avatar

I couldn't stand Shannon. I think of all the deaths I cheered most for her death.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 20 2009, 05:42 PM
This is just something I've been curious about. Am I the only one that really loved Season 3 (and that includes the first 6 or so eps)?
I think it's the worst season, to much foucus on Sawyer, Kate and Jack, and I hated the way they killed Eko off. But the second half of season 3 was really good.

King
Member Avatar

Less than 12 hours!

Mason
Member Avatar

This season premiere is giving me a headache! LoL!

Mason
Member Avatar

Awesome season premiere tonight!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply