Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lost Season 5 Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 18 2009, 07:01 AM (4,184 Views)
King
Member Avatar

The craziest thing about that theory is it would prove that this was the plan all along...something I swore wasn't the case. LOL.

This time travel shit.
Edited by King, Mar 21 2009, 10:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

This season is a huge disapointment. I'm really hating this time travel stuff. Hurley needs to be on alot more and give us some laughs.

11aspen

l like last nights episode, it was classis lost how they focused on one character..it explained a lot about sayid like why he was in handcuffs..and then the whole ending of last nights show was good, i wonder if little ben will die??
i wish they would let us now about david,, i have a feeling he is working in the orchid, i think that is what it is called , the place with the time wheel ...

Manny
Member Avatar

I was bored. But I usually hate Sayid episodes so.........

But I did love the ending. That was about it. But we all know Ben will survive. He cannot be dead.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Much better episode this week. I always find Kate episodes to be pretty good.

King
Member Avatar

Ok, now THAT was LOST!!!!!!! <3

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Kate going back to the island to find Claire is a great reason..I really enjoyed this episode....I look forward to Locke vs. Ben next week..

Manny
Member Avatar

I hate the fact that whatever happened, happened and that you can't change the future/past...

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, it's still all very confusing.

Hypnotoad

Edited by Hypnotoad, Apr 10 2010, 05:19 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I can't disagree more.

This season is without a doubt the absolute worst in my eyes. By a mile.

I did love this episode though.
Edited by King, Apr 4 2009, 03:46 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

I wouldn't call this the worst season of all. But it's not the best one for me either.

Manny
Member Avatar

BEST EPISODE EVER!!!

OMG! I ... I don't know what to say... Enough with the Dharma crap, lets have more Ben/Locke/Sun episodes!!

And OMG! Ilana is an Other?

And the Monster... and the Temple... and Ben mentioned the WHISPERS! And the STATUE is mentioned AGAIN!

I am speechless..

While Ben was walking through the temple, I noticed that my mouth was open, I was stiff, couldn't MOVE cause I was waiting to see what would happen. And the monster came out... and well if I got it right, it was sort of forcing Ben to relieve Alex's death to see if Ben would repent and Ben really did repent and the monster let him live. That's how I saw it...

It was amazing!

AMAZING EPISODE!

Manny
Member Avatar

I soooo knew that Miles would be Pierre Chang's son (the baby we saw in season 5 premiere).

Next episode is supposed to be awesome..

Oh and I am just dying to know "What lies in the shadow of the statue"... lol
Edited by Manny, Apr 16 2009, 02:32 PM.

11aspen

daniel showing up on the sub.. what up with that?? cant wait to see what he has been up to.. i wonder if he is the scientist from ann arbor .. or the sub driver ,, wondering..

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Great twist finding out who Miles father is..How weird would it be seeing yourself as a baby on the island...I enjoyed the Miles and Hurley scenes, but the rest of the show was boring..The next episode looks much better.

Mason
Member Avatar

King
Apr 4 2009, 03:45 AM
This season is without a doubt the absolute worst in my eyes. By a mile.
I agree. This season blows chunks. Aside from being downright convoluted and ridiculous, it's been boring as hell, IMO.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

What a great ending.

Mason
Member Avatar

Well now I'm just pissed. I really fucking hate how this show kills off every blonde female character that I love. First Shannon, then Libby, and now Juliet. UGH!

Mason
Member Avatar

I have a feeling I'll be in the minority on this one, but I really did not care for this season finale.

First, I'm mad that Jin and Sun were not reunited after spending the entire season apart. I want a damn payoff there!

Second, Juliet damn well better be coming back next season!

Third, now that the bomb has gone off...now what?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply