Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New but tiny tidbits/UPDATE; spoiler for week of 1-26 on page 4
Topic Started: Jan 18 2009, 11:58 PM (7,412 Views)
wkline
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 19 2009, 12:45 AM
He has scenes coming up with Kayla in the hospital and with Bo and Hope. That's pretty much all I know.
Thanks so much!! I appreciate it!! :smooch:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jan 19 2009, 12:45 AM
Thanks, OBK! Much appreciated as always.

What is the time frame we're talking about when these scenes will air? (I always get confused!)
I think these are about 3-4 weeks out.

Nicole Walker

I swear if Dan falls in love with Kayla or tries to feel on her in anyways that's frisky, i'm done with this show!!

Love Ejole so I'm sure i'll enjoy the smooching and baby bonding.

ginababe
BANNED

OneBadKitty
Jan 19 2009, 12:27 AM
I don't know why Kayla is in the hospital but she's in bad shape there for a little while.

I must be the only person that likes James Scott with that hair! I think it's hot. But no it's not cut yet.

If you love Ejole, there is some baby bonding/smooching and that type of stuff coming.
I would say it's the calm before the storm, but honestly, I'm just not sure anymore :frown:

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

How long until Dr. Creepy gets turned on with his new patient.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound good, OBK.

I bet Kayla's hospital stay has to do with Bo's vision and this will set up the trust issues with him and Hope, among others. We'll see how it goes.

Can't wait for the Ejole stuff.

wkline
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind Steve whipping Daniel's ass!! Now that is a must see TV!! :fight: :roflol:

lene
Member Avatar

YUCK, Stax. No Max and Chelsea? sigh...
thanks for the spoilers tho! :D

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jan 19 2009, 02:32 AM
How long until Dr. Creepy gets turned on with his new patient.
That was the first thing I thought of too when I read that spoiler about Dan and Kayla.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoops OBK - LOVE YOUR SCOOPS! - keep up the good work!

So ejamlet has a medical scare - is that foreshadowing???
Edited by cjknick, Jan 19 2009, 09:38 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 18 2009, 11:58 PM
- Victor sighting!

- Lexie and EJ scenes coming up.

Sounds good, do you know who Victor share scenes with?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoops, OBK!!!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OneBadKitty
Jan 18 2009, 11:58 PM
- As I posted in another thread, Kayla lands in the hospital. Dr. Dan visits her several times (because he's one of only three doctors in Salem?)

- Oh no, Chloe is going to sing. To Lucas. On camera. :drunk: There is also some Phloe interaction.

- Kate sighting! She lives!

- Victor sighting!

- Nicole brings the critter home and Stefano meets the new arrival.

- James Scott is getting hotter by the minute. JUST TRUST ME.

- If you're an Ejole fan, you will be in 7th heaven.

- Max comforts Stephanie while she frets about her mother's condtion (don't worry, Kayla will be fine - I think).

- There appears to be a medical scare with the Ejole baby but all ends well.

- Lexie and EJ scenes coming up.

NOOOOoo!!!! Keep Dan away from Kayla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Unless, of course, Steve castrates him! :D

cjknick
Member Avatar

What I think would be a great scene would be EJ bonding and having a tender moment with his new baby daughter!
Edited by cjknick, Jan 19 2009, 10:23 AM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Phloe interaction? I thought the show forgot that they even had a past. Is it in any way romantic or decent interaction, or is it more of the engagement party variety (where they are just good buddies and Philip forgets that despite saying so, he's in love with Chloe)?

Thanks for the scoops - they are much appreciated!

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

Oh God.Don't tell me Dena Hideously is going to have Daniel fall in love with Kayla,now .You are such a shitty writer

Ives
Member Avatar

Dayzfan
Jan 19 2009, 02:55 PM
Oh God.Don't tell me Dena Hideously is going to have Daniel fall in love with Kayla,now .You are such a shitty writer
Heh. Even if Dr. Love does develop some feelings for Kayla, we know that there is no way in hades that Kayla would ever look twice at him. Maybe that can be the straw that breaks the camel's back with Daniel's sick obsession with his patients. lol

If Kayla is seriously sick in the hospital, THIS is the kind of scene I would love to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5WMGdP6uIs

No one can do monologue type of scenes like SN. I remember how good his scene was when he confronted Stefano in the hospital after Benjy's death and he did an extended monologue then, also.

wkline
Member Avatar

Ives
Jan 19 2009, 04:03 PM
Dayzfan
Heh. Even if Dr. Love does develop some feelings for Kayla, we know that there is no way in hades that Kayla would ever look twice at him. Maybe that can be the straw that breaks the camel's back with Daniel's sick obsession with his patients. lol

If Kayla is seriously sick in the hospital, THIS is the kind of scene I would love to see.

No one can do monologue type of scenes like SN. I remember how good his scene was when he confronted Stefano in the hospital after Benjy's death and he did an extended monologue then, also.
Stephen rocks his scenes all the time!! :cheer:

Deleted User
Deleted User

wkline
Jan 19 2009, 04:45 PM
Ives
Jan 19 2009, 04:03 PM
Dayzfan

Stephen rocks his scenes all the time!! :cheer:
Yeah, he's easily the best actor on the show.
Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

So maybe KAYLA will have the dude investigated. For any of you powers-that-be that are reading this........don't do it!! Don't do it! (for we know they always do the opposite of what we want!)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply