Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New but tiny tidbits/UPDATE; spoiler for week of 1-26 on page 4
Topic Started: Jan 18 2009, 11:58 PM (7,509 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 20 2009, 09:54 PM
The spoiler: the killer attacks Kayla by trying to choke her while she is attending to him and Daniel stops him.
Of course he does. :hmmph: :eyeroll:
Edited by Mason, Jan 20 2009, 10:01 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Please don't tell me that this will be a spoiler for Steve and Kayla. Her getting involved with Daniel. Just like Hope got involved with Patrick and Marlena with Alex and sleeping with Roman in the castle.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

ladyofthelake
Jan 20 2009, 06:36 AM
You know, Chloe and Daniel are becoming entertaining in a train wreck sort of way.
tru dat.

I only watch them to make fun of them on the boards.

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

I would hate to have Dr. Dan as my doc he is just way to creepy

wkline
Member Avatar

Please tell me their's not going to be a triangle with Steve, Kayla and Daniel, OBK?

Deleted User
Deleted User

hoochielicious
Jan 20 2009, 10:24 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 20 2009, 06:36 AM
You know, Chloe and Daniel are becoming entertaining in a train wreck sort of way.
tru dat.

I only watch them to make fun of them on the boards.
Hilarious. Good work!
Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

wkline
Jan 20 2009, 10:30 PM
Please tell me their's not going to be a triangle with Steve, Kayla and Daniel, OBK?
I don't think you have to worry about that. He's SuperDoc, remember? He's everywhere. And since the killer attacks Kayla from his hospital bed, it makes sense that Daniel would rush in to try to restrain him.

Does Daniel fall for Kayla? I don't think so and besides, it's not like Kayla would fall for him too. How incredibly dumb would that be for the show to do?

Oh wait.. This show IS dumb, my bad. But I see no signs of a Payla/Predator triangle.

wkline
Member Avatar

And speaking of the head writer!!
Edited by wkline, Jan 20 2009, 10:58 PM.

wkline
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jan 20 2009, 10:37 PM
wkline
Jan 20 2009, 10:30 PM
I don't think you have to worry about that. He's SuperDoc, remember? He's everywhere. And since the killer attacks Kayla from his hospital bed, it makes sense that Daniel would rush in to try to restrain him.

Does Daniel fall for Kayla? I don't think so and besides, it's not like Kayla would fall for him too. How incredibly dumb would that be for the show to do?

Oh wait.. This show IS dumb, my bad. But I see no signs of a Payla/Predator triangle.
Thank you, OBK!! :wave:

nibby1120
Member Avatar

maggs
Jan 20 2009, 10:03 PM
Please don't tell me that this will be a spoiler for Steve and Kayla. Her getting involved with Daniel. Just like Hope got involved with Patrick and Marlena with Alex and sleeping with Roman in the castle.
I think I just threw up in my mouth.... :puke:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK!

Why is this killer attacking/killing everyone except the one he is supposed to kill? Why doesn't he just leave town?

And why is Daniel in almost every story? I'm not complaining, I just find it off after I have already planned on him leaving in a few months. I could be wrong.

Mason
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jan 20 2009, 11:09 PM
Why is this killer attacking/killing everyone except the one he is supposed to kill? Why doesn't he just leave town?
Because that would make too much sense.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

What would make sense is STEVE killing the killer and saving Kayla!!!

I think the killer's staying cause he's a pro and probably needs to "clean" up the mess he made by having Sami see him kill the mayor.

I can see Dr. Dan saving Kayla when/if the killer hurt Kayla and she needs medical attention, but let the guy whose her hubby and doing absolutely NOTHING ON THE SHOW do the fighting, killing and saving his wife!
Liz

Ives
Member Avatar

Kayla was surrounded for almost 13 years with tan, McDreamy surfer docs in California. They all paled in comparison to the standard Steve set. Now that she has the real deal Steve back, I am sure that Dr. Dan wouldn't even be a blip on her radar.

See the complete sense in that Dena. B-)

Ives
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 20 2009, 11:31 PM

I think the killer's staying cause he's a pro and probably needs to "clean" up the mess he made by having Sami see him kill the mayor.

I can see Dr. Dan saving Kayla when/if the killer hurt Kayla and she needs medical attention, but let the guy whose her hubby and doing absolutely NOTHING ON THE SHOW do the fighting, killing and saving his wife!
Liz
Oh WORD to the 1000th degree. :rockon:

I miss Steve :sigh:

wkline
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 20 2009, 11:31 PM

Liz
That would make perfect sense to me!! Dena doesn't have common sense though!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I can't believe some think that they would actually go there with Daniel and Kayla. I get that people expect things like that from Dena and all but there is no way they would do that with the way they are trying to sell Chloe and Daniel as "destined lovers." Just because two people interact does not mean it's going anywhere like that. It's the hospital. They will interact, especially in this context. I remember when Daniel and Kayla shared scenes last year and the same fear was brought up. It's not happening and I think the show isn't that dumb. I do wish they would've had Kayla have a past lover from LA but that was a story that should've been done when she first returned and we are beyond that now.

These sound good. Glad the killer stuff is wrapping and it seems Ali will be gone for a bit. I bet they just move her to another safehouse with her baby and maybe Rafe and we just don't see them for awhile. Or maybe Rafe goes to S Salem to find out the killer's employer. Something like that.

Glad things are picking up. Can't wait and glad we get more Victor and Kate. I've really enjoyed the surge in Kate's airtime. Chloe singing should be nice too. I was thinking it may be something to do with Valentine's Day but I'm not sure of when this stuff will air so we'll see.

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 21 2009, 12:51 PM
I get that people expect things like that from Dena and all but there is no way they would do that with the way they are trying to sell Chloe and Daniel as "destined lovers."
I thought you said that you didn't think they were actually playing Daniel and Chloe as a serious couple? Didn't you say that you thought they were being written badly on purpose for the camp factor? Or something like that? LoL

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Jan 21 2009, 12:54 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 21 2009, 12:51 PM
I get that people expect things like that from Dena and all but there is no way they would do that with the way they are trying to sell Chloe and Daniel as "destined lovers."
I thought you said that you didn't think they were actually playing Daniel and Chloe as a serious couple? Didn't you say that you thought they were being written badly on purpose for the camp factor? Or something like that? LoL
Yes but I still think they are trying to sell them.

I mean, the theme and the montage...come on LOL. The dialogue is what is so over the top and I really think they did that because it suits SC and NB's acting. I think they took the campy route to make it more interesting because they know many are not in love with the Daniel character so they needed to compensate. I think they felt even those that hate it would be entertained by this aspect.

Having said that, after seeing today's episode and the last parts of their last episode last Wednesday, they did play it a bit more serious so who knows what is going on. The dialogue was pure shit for the first two weeks of 2009 (which shocks me considering Culliton and Sherill were handling most of it) so maybe all the over the top stuff was just a mirage. I still think they will end up sticking with the camp factor though.

pagraves
Member Avatar

Why are people "going there" where Daniel and Kayla are concerned?

Lessee---beautiful woman in the hospital? Check. Daniel to the rescue? Check.

Not like he doesn't have a track record...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply