Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days - A tribute to Princess Gina; My vids celebrating KA's best work
Topic Started: Jan 20 2009, 01:13 AM (1,316 Views)
LaPrinsipessa
Member Avatar

Hi, All,

I think you all can tell that I loved the Princess Gina storyline. I loved Kristian playing the bad girl as apposed to just being little miss Goody-two-shoes fancyface - After all, Kristian does evil so well...

My first ever try at a video - not very long, but it is what got me hooked.

Hope's four missing years

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LaPrinsipessa
Member Avatar

A lot of people were somewhat hazy on the whole John-Gina relationship and what happened in the past, so this is a little vid I compiled that really summarizes most of it....

John and Gina - true love destroyed by Stefano.

LaPrinsipessa
Member Avatar

And now, sorry to do this to you all - AGAIN!
As if you weren't sick enough of it at the time...
I present that damn, silver, inscribed-with-a-G-compact...

That little prop had so much of it's own storyline that it had to be split into two parts... No, really...

That damn compact part 1

That damn compact part 2

LaPrinsipessa
Member Avatar

In 2008, John (or rather Jawn) questioned Hope about the 'spine shattering' sex they had on a submarine once - and forced her to tell him the whole sordid story. What she told him wasn't shown, however would've helped a lot of fans understanding the Princess Gina storyline.

So, here is the whole story for those who are a little faded on the details.
This is what she most probably told him:

So, tell me our story....

LaPrinsipessa
Member Avatar

And this, my dears, are my pride and joy - if you have time for only one vid, this is the one to watch...

KA at her best! Playing the Evil Gina, and yet being the most fun a lot of us had had on Days!!!

So, without further ado, I present to you....

Classic Gina

Enjoy!!!!!! :popcorn:

Kyrai

The princess Gina storyline was very confusing. I like how you've put it all together.

I still wish we'd seen more of their history. I would have loved to see more Stefano freaking out about their betrayal. He was so fun when he was furious. Thanks!
Edited by Kyrai, Jan 20 2009, 10:07 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I didn't really care for Gina storyline much until The real Gina came. That's when it got really good. If only she shot the sailor boy.

Mason
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jan 20 2009, 11:08 AM
I didn't really care for Gina storyline much until The real Gina came. That's when it got really good. If only she shot the sailor boy.
I loved it from beginning to end! One of the last great DAYS storylines, IMO.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for these AWESOME Princess Gina vids, LaPrinsipessa!! :hail: :hail: :hail:

And I agree that the Princess Gina storyline is among KA's best work! :rockon:

LaPrinsipessa
Member Avatar

I'm LOVING seeing my favorite crazy Princess on screen again!

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks so much for putting this together, hope you add the current stuff too. Maybe one day when I got time I'll watch it all together.

Jen
Member Avatar

OMG, this storyline was one of my favorites. Krisitan was doing an amazing job, playing princess Gina

Meprincess

Thank you

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply