Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A Closer Look: Bo; Feb 3rd issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Jan 21 2009, 10:48 AM (1,591 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOW includes an interview with Peter Reckell about Bo's new story.

Reckell tells SOW that Bo's visions are not as clear as they were concerning Theo. Now, "He sees people, he sees orderlies, he sees a gun going off." However, Reckell says that Bo doesn't know that Hope is the one shooting the gun.

Bo tells Steve that he's having these visions. Reckell relates that Steve's reaction is "Well, that's kind of nutty and crazy, but once you get something a little more solid, let me know."

Because of the visions, Bo tries to get Hope removed from the mayor's killer case. But Hope doesn't want to be taken off of the case, and since Bo can't figure out a good reason to use as an excuse, he keeps her on. He doesn't tell her about his visions, because that would be "not a good thing", as Reckell puts it.

Then, a few days later, Steve hacks into Stefano's computer and gets information on the killer. However, Bo then has more visions. He sees Hope, Kayla, a gun, and a hospital, but overall the vision is still unclear.

Bo tells Steve about this, and Steve tells Bo that Hope and Kayla must be kept apart. Bo says this is a good idea. He tells Hope that they should spend the entire night working on the investigation. As Reckell says, "[Hope] is like, 'What's the matter with you? You are acting stupid and crazy.'" Meanwhile, Bo "thinks he's losing it." He just knows that since his visions involve something bad happening, and Hope and Kayla, he has to keep them apart.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Stupid! Instead of telling Hope and Kayla about his visions, he and Steve are going to look like complete morons keeping two best friends away from each other.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

A couple of weeks ago, PR did an interview like this and seemed happy with the story.

Now, it doesn't seem he is and I can't blame him. I'm not ready to condemn it yet. Still on the fence. I like the idea of involving Steve and Kayla but I'm hoping this all plays out better then it sounds. I can see Bo and Steve doing shit like this but it's all in the execution of it all.

Just happy to see Bo, Hope, Steve, and Kayla getting something to do. I also hope these visions start turning out to be more then "event setup"."

Mason
Member Avatar

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

hopebrady

PhoenixRising05
Jan 21 2009, 12:39 PM
A couple of weeks ago, PR did an interview like this and seemed happy with the story.

Now, it doesn't seem he is and I can't blame him. I'm not ready to condemn it yet. Still on the fence. I like the idea of involving Steve and Kayla but I'm hoping this all plays out better then it sounds. I can see Bo and Steve doing shit like this but it's all in the execution of it all.

Just happy to see Bo, Hope, Steve, and Kayla getting something to do. I also hope these visions start turning out to be more then "event setup"."
Yes, I don't think this has anything to really do with Bo's visions, I think this will be an even bigger story for Bo and Hope.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am glad to see S&K involved, but I don't like this vision stuff at all so far.

Thanks Ellie!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Sounds like another boring pointless plot. :sleep:

Thanks Ellie!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

How about the Steffy part in this? So does he know that the killer's trying to kill the mom of his grandkids? I thought he was an EJ and Sami cheerleader?
Let me guess...Sami's going to EJ and say...See EJ, your dad is evil and I was right for not telling you about this other kid??? Oh please!
Liz

wkline
Member Avatar

Steve and Kayla need their own story!! I hope they get one soon!! :thumbsup:

soapfan
Member Avatar

I agree that Steve and Kayla need their own story. I hope this vision story turns out better than we think, but I won't hold my breath.

wkline
Member Avatar

soapfan
Jan 22 2009, 03:05 PM
I agree that Steve and Kayla need their own story. I hope this vision story turns out better than we think, but I won't hold my breath.
Me neither!! I don't think I could hold my breath, that long!!
Edited by wkline, Jan 22 2009, 04:51 PM.

brimike

I will laugh my ass off if Bo ends up with a secret chip in his head. :-)

wkline
Member Avatar

brimike
Jan 22 2009, 04:52 PM
Right behind you!! :roflol:

brimike

wkline
Jan 22 2009, 05:21 PM
brimike
Jan 22 2009, 04:52 PM
Right behind you!! :roflol:
Back when Dena the scabs wrote that disc of John's memories, I wondered what would happen if that disc was downloaded onto somebody else's brain. Like Lucas. Or Maggie. LOL!

Maybe that's what's going on here. Bo got John's personality.

hopebrady

soapfan
Jan 22 2009, 03:05 PM
I hear this is supposed to be some intense stuff for PR and KA. I am looking forward to it.

I hope Steve and Kayla story is kicked off by this story too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply