Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Maggie busts Chloe and Daniel!; Feb 3rd issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Jan 21 2009, 11:42 AM (1,887 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD includes a short article about the Chloe/Dan story.

Chloe and Maggie have a long conversation about Lucas, and Maggie offers Chloe advice and tells her to just take a leap of faith. Then Maggie goes to the pier and finds the mayor's killer. Maggie doesn't know who he is, but she rushes him to the hospital.

When Maggie is at the hospital, she sees Kayla, and then Kayla gets a phone call that baby Joe needs a certain toy to fall asleep. But, the toy is at the hospital with Kayla. Maggie offers to drop the toy off at Kayla and Steve's apartment on her way home.

However, just across the hall from Steve and Kayla's apartment is Daniel's apartment. Maggie sees Chloe and Daniel coming out of the apartment. They're adjusting their clothes and kissing. Daniel doesn't see Maggie, but Chloe does. Chloe and Maggie exchange some heated words, and then Chloe runs after Maggie, but Maggie says she won't keep this quiet. Maggie goes to the pub, and then Lucas walks in...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

If Maggie doesn't tell Lucas, I will be really pissed. No way in hell would Maggie keep this secret from Lucas, no matter what lame excuses Chloe could pull out of her ass.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm so glad Maggie is so involved right now.

I can see this being like Hope in Shelle's story last year. She isn't going to tell Lucas and she shouldn't unless she has to. It's up to Chloe to do that because it will be worse for Lucas hearing it from someone else. If Chloe chooses not to do it before the wedding, then Maggie should tell him because there is no other choice. There would be something wrong, though, if Maggie didn't tell him before he actually married her but I doubt that will happen. This shit will hit the fan before they say "I do," no doubt.

King
Member Avatar

Thank you, fucking Dena Higley for giving me this much Suzanne Rogers.

I Am in God Damned HEAVEN.

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. This is similar to the Shawn/Belle/Philip triangle except this time around I am actually enjoying it. I hope Daniel/Chloe do not meet the same fate as Philip/Belle did as a couple.
I am fairly certain Maggie will attempt to tell Lucas. She'll try several times but will either be interrupted or can't bring herself to crush Lucas' heart. She'll also try to persuade Chloe to tell the truth as well and lecture her about her deception. She may even spill the beans to other people. Basically she'll be the equivalent to Hope in the Phelle affair storyline.

soapfan1

Hi,i'm new to this board!

I'm glad Chloe and Daniel finally get caught.Chloe should be the one to tell Lucas what she has done.It will be alot worse if he hears it from someone else.I just want this storyline to be over.Both characters have been ruined IMO!After this mess is over,i hope Daniel leaves town.I really can't stand him.Chloe can stay.The writers can redeem her.She can either stay with Lucas or reunite with Brady,not Phillip though i'm liking him with Stephanie.

Mason
Member Avatar

Blow the damn whistle, Maggie!

soapfan
Member Avatar

I'm glad that she's going to get caught too. I hope Maggie doesn't keep Lucas in the dark about what Chloe did to him.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

DolceDiMera
Jan 21 2009, 02:49 PM
I am fairly certain Maggie will attempt to tell Lucas. She'll try several times but will either be interrupted or can't bring herself to crush Lucas' heart. She'll also try to persuade Chloe to tell the truth as well and lecture her about her deception. She may even spill the beans to other people. Basically she'll be the equivalent to Hope in the Phelle affair storyline.
I think you're probably right. I would be very surprised if either Maggie or Chloe tells Lucas as early as within the next two weeks. The story right now, such as it is, is in the concealment of the affair and the danger of getting caught, so I would think they would milk that.

LovingDays

Can't wait to Maggie to caught them kissing whattttttttttttt

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Maggie won't tell Lucas, IMO. She's going to want for him to be happy. Chloe will probably bring out all this bullshit about how it won't happen again. It really is no different from the Belle/Shawn/Phillip triangle and how Hope wanted to keep Shawn in the dark about what Belle was doing for the sake of protecting her baby.

wkline
Member Avatar

Posted Image
:lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ LMAO!!

I loved Daniel when he first appeared. But now, I'm completely disgusted by him.

zyona

Jinxie
Jan 27 2009, 02:29 PM
^ LMAO!!

I loved Daniel when he first appeared. But now, I'm completely disgusted by him.
Same here, now they made him out to be a man whore.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Funny thing is.........I didn't like Daniel at first, and really, I don't, but I do? Something about this damn Danloe story is intriguing to me in a trainwreck sort of way. Maybe because we actually cannot figure out the ending. Unless we hear about SC and/or NB leaving. And, that's an if. Maybe this will actually be a story that has a mystery ending up to the end. (NAHHHHHHH, LOL)

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 28 2009, 08:09 AM
Funny thing is.........I didn't like Daniel at first, and really, I don't, but I do? Something about this damn Danloe story is intriguing to me in a trainwreck sort of way. Maybe because we actually cannot figure out the ending. Unless we hear about SC and/or NB leaving. And, that's an if. Maybe this will actually be a story that has a mystery ending up to the end. (NAHHHHHHH, LOL)
I think you're on to something.

I think one of the reasons I like it is because I didn't see it coming and I have no idea where it's going.

I think it's the only storyline where I can say that.

Plus, I think Dan is the only actor Chloe has any chemistry with.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

SpriteEyes
Jan 28 2009, 10:16 AM
ladyofthelake
Jan 28 2009, 08:09 AM
I think you're on to something.

I think one of the reasons I like it is because I didn't see it coming and I have no idea where it's going.

I think it's the only storyline where I can say that.

Plus, I think Dan is the only actor Chloe has any chemistry with.
I'm totally into this Dan/Chloe storyline, too. Its different than other triangles/foursomes we've had on this show. I also can't figure out where exactly these two are heading.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Jan 24 2009, 04:48 PM
Maggie won't tell Lucas, IMO. She's going to want for him to be happy. Chloe will probably bring out all this bullshit about how it won't happen again. It really is no different from the Belle/Shawn/Phillip triangle and how Hope wanted to keep Shawn in the dark about what Belle was doing for the sake of protecting her baby.
Yeah but what made Hope knowing about the Belle/Philip affair was watching the guilt on Belle's face every time she saw Hope or even Shawn. For me there was just something satisfying about watch that especially after she basically dragged both guys around for years going back and forth between them. Just something about Belle's halo having some tarnish on it and not knowing if Hope might say something. Dan and Chloe (at least since she has come back) have been doing nothing but jumping into bed with the person standing next to them. Sure Chloe might feel bad, but I don't have any sympathy toward her nor do I care that she feels "guilty" for it. An two, how long have Lucas and Chloe actually been a couple...six months. It is the same, but not the same type of emotion or angst as the mess of the Belle/Philip affair. But I get what you are saying.

Although I will agree with what someone else said about the chemistry. I watched a couple of YouTube clips and they definitely have some chemistry together. Those love scenes were pretty hot.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply