Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Week February 2 2009
Topic Started: Jan 22 2009, 03:08 PM (1,354 Views)
LovingDays

http://www.dayscafe.com/sneakpeek.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Week of February 2nd

Maggie calls Chloe & Daniel out. Will she reveal Chloe's affair to Lucas?
Melanie fantasizes of getting down and dirty with Philip
Sami & Nicole select names for their babies
EJ vows no one will get in the way of his happiness with Nicole…not even Sami
Hope learns she's being investigated by Internal Affairs
Victor determines Melanie is becoming a liability and must be dealt with
Kate worries Sami's return could threaten Lucas' happiness, unaware the threat to his happiness is already in Salem

http://www.soapoperasource.com/days/spoilers/days-spoilers-week-of-january-26.html
Edited by LovingDays, Jan 22 2009, 03:15 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

WOO HOO...GO VICTOR! Take that TRASH out!

Alligato
Member Avatar

I always hoped for Hope to be investigated by Internal Affairs. Never a good idea to have husband and wife working so close together, especially with all of their smooches and whispers.

Can't wait to see Victor deal with Melanie. Please shut her up!

Mason

Quote:

GAG x 1000000!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Didnt Chelsea warn Gramps about Melanie? If this project is going to bring in so much $$$, then why would a twit like Melanie upset Vic? He's probably had to deal w/bigger twits in his business?

Wonder how determined EJ is to get that happiness w/Nicole..they havent even talked about wedding dates???

Thanks for the spoilers!
Liz

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

Nicole ending up with Sami's baby? Gee what a shocker!! Just when I thought I was leaving with John/Marlena Higley gets crafty.

http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html :rolleyes:

King
Member Avatar

Hope being investigated by IA? Awesome! I am really starting to hate that bitch.

DoolDiva
Member Avatar

Wonder how determined EJ is to get that happiness w/Nicole..they havent even talked about wedding dates???

Yeah she would have to be home once in awhile to hold a more than 5 second conversation with him. Happy to see this end.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 22 2009, 05:49 PM
Quote:

GAG x 1000000!
The only think that might make it watchable for me is if Philip were to take his leg off and pop her upside the head with it afterwards. :D

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Mason
Jan 22 2009, 05:49 PM
Quote:

GAG x 1000000!
Yes, I'm trapped in a never-ending nightmare. I'm just waiting for that Philip/Melanie/EJ threesome spoiler to finish me off and allow me to stop watching the show completely.

Dayzfan
Member Avatar

DoolDiva
Jan 22 2009, 10:59 PM
Nicole ending up with Sami's baby? Gee what a shocker!! Just when I thought I was leaving with John/Marlena Higley gets crafty.

http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html :rolleyes:
Hell,anyone on this forum can be more imaginative than Dena when it comes to storytelling :drunk:

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Thanks for postig these SPOILERS :)

Melanie :flipoff: = FF I can only hope Victor or one of his lackeys takes her out for good. Good riddance to BAD rubbish. The last thing I want to watch is another gagging sex scene with ANYONE let alone sick Mel. I'm sick of X rated Days. What the heck ever happened to PG 14?

Hay maybe Victor will take care of Higley too....OMG don't I wish. :tink:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply