Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of February 2nd; *UPDATED 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 22 2009, 06:40 PM (7,135 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer spoilers

Kayla is shot and rushed into surgery

Bo takes aim and fire's at the killer

Phillip and Stephanie make love

There's something wrong with Nicole's baby

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=17849.0

**UPDATED 1/26**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole goes ahead with the next part of her plan and Sami unknowlingly helps her; Kayla begins to recognize the killer when she is suddenly attacked; Maggie confronts Chloe about her affair with Daniel.

Tuesday
Hope and the killer have a standoff at the hospital; Nicole greets EJ with the baby; Sami tries to nurse Rafe back to health at the convent.

Wednesday
Bo and hope don't see eye to eye over Kayla's shooting; Nicole and EJ bring their baby home; Sami convinces Rafe to stay at the convent longer.

Thursday
Stefano returns home to his new granddaughter and hears the details of Sydney's birth; Maggie and Daniel have a confrontation over Chloe.

Friday
Nicole confides in Chloe, but makes her promise to never tell anyone; Philip and Stephanie admit their feelings forone another.

**UPDATED 1/27**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Kayla is shot and is rushed into surgery.

•Bo takes aim and fires at the killer.

•Philip and Stephanie make love.

•EJ and Nicole bring home their baby.

•Rafe tells Sami that she can go home.

Thursday – Maggie approaches Lucas intent on telling him about Chloe’s affair.

Friday – Nicole screams- there’s something wrong with the baby.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 1/28**

SOD:

Stefano meets his granddaughter.

SOW:

Sami and the nuns nurse Rafe back to health.
EJ notices a distinct birthmark on his baby girl.
Melanie fantasizes about having sex with Philip.
Stefano and EJ learn Sami will soon be heading home.

Daily spoilers

Monday, February 2nd
Nicole puts the next phase of her plan into action; Rafe tries to warn Sami about the killer; the killer attacks Kayla; Maggie confronts Chloe about her affair.

Tuesday, February 3rd
The killer and Hope face-off at the hospital; Kayla is rushed into surgery; E.J. thinks the baby looks like Nicole until he notices a birthmark; Rafe is nursed back to health at the convent; Stephanie gets upsetting news.

Wednesday, February 4th
Lexie tells everyone that Kayla's surgery is touch-and-go; Melanie fantasizes about Philip; E.J. and Nicole bring their baby home; Sami convinces Rafe to let her stay at the convent longer.

Thursday, February 5th
Stefano comes home to meet his granddaughter; Chloe visits Nicole; Maggie asks Daniel to end things with Chloe; Chelsea tries to talk to Hope; Max and Chelsea worry about Bo and Hope's marriage.

Friday, February 6th
Nicole almost tells Chloe everything; Brady discovers that Nicole has acquired a baby; Nicole's plan starts to unravel; Stephanie and Philip talk about what almost happened between them; Kate fears for Lucas' future with Chloe.

**UPDATED 1/29**
From an anonymous source:

For the week of February 2nd:

---Nicole was stunned to learn EJ was back from his business trip. She ordered Baker to get Sami out of the clinic – stat. Baker warned Nicole that the baby looked a lot like Sami. When EJ arrived, however, he thought the little girl looked like him. EJ and Nicole brought "their" baby home, where Nicole got a call from Mia, whom she warned never to call her again. Mia told her not to worry; she was off to Japan. Nicole decided to name the baby Sydney. Later, Nicole got a visit from Chloe, who wanted to discuss her man problems. Nicole made Chloe promise to never tell that she knew about Sami's pregnancy. Then Nicole got another visitor – Brady – who warned her her problems were far from over. At the end of the week, something was wrong with the baby.....

---Sami raced out of the clinic to get her baby to safety. She returned to the convent, where Rafe tried to warn her about the killer, then collapsed at her feet. Sister Theresa and another nun tended to Rafe. They learned the killer was dead, but Sami was still not ready to go home. She persuaded Rafe to let her stay at the convent a little longer. She was nervous about returning to her old life, and reluctant to leave her baby, who she named Grace. EJ and Stefano learned that Sami would be coming home. EJ promised Nicole that Sami would not get in the way of their happiness.

---Melanie was still obsessed with Philip, and unhappy when she overheard him and Stephanie talking about making love. She was determined to undo the damage and told Philip she was leaving Titan, then called EJ right in front of him and told him she had decided to take her project to the DiMeras. She told Philip he wouldn't mess with her, ever again. Victor got a hint of what was going on and told Philip that Melanie was a liability that had to be dealt with. Stephanie was disturbed when she overheard Philip vow to keep the project and to crush Melanie.

---Kayla realizes the stabbing victim looks familiar, then he attacks her; Daniel saves her, then they save the killer's life. Kayla realizes who the killer is, and calls Hope. As Hope arrives, the killer takes Kayla hostage; Hope pulls her gun, while Bo freaks out when he realizes the two (Kayla and Hope) are together; Hope makes a last attempt to shoot the killer, and accidentally shoots Kayla instead; Bo shoots and kills the killer, while Lexie rushes Kayla into surgery.

---Angry, Hope realizes Bo knew she was going to shoot Kayla because of his visions. She is furious with him for not telling her and the tension between them grows. Meanwhile, Kayla's surgery is touch-and-go, but she pulls through. Later, Chelsea tries to get Hope to open up about what was wrong, and to forgive herself. Bo tells Hope she's now being investigated by Internal Affairs.

---Maggie confronted Chloe, who tried to explain her affair. Lucas arrived and Maggie kept quiet, but warned Chloe to end the affair – or else. Then, Maggie confronted Daniel and told him to break it off with Chloe. He wasn't making any promises. Maggie thought about telling Lucas, but thought better of it. Chloe and Daniel made love – again – and he insisted he wasn't giving up on her, but they had to be more careful. Chloe remained riddled with guilt.

Edited by Angie79, Jan 29 2009, 01:23 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

The Bo/Kayla stuff would sound awesome if I didn't know how stupid the circumstances surrounding it were.

cjknick
Member Avatar

So I take it that Bo shoots Kayla by accident while trying to shoot the mayor's murderer! Sounds like Bo's vision's are a bit fuzzy!

Thanks for posting Angie!
Edited by cjknick, Jan 22 2009, 06:58 PM.

Mason

cjknick
Jan 22 2009, 06:57 PM
So I take it that Bo shoots Kayla by accident while trying to shoot the mayor's murderer! Sounds like Bo's vision's are a bit fuzzy!
I think Hope is the one that shoots Kayla. But it would be so much more dramatic if it were Bo!

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. I wonder which baby Nicole ends up with, If doctor Baker actualy gives her Samis baby.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Spoilers for FEB 2nd if I watched this crap.

Dragonish1 crashes on the couch and goes into a semi-coma. She misses most of the above and is better for it.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

So I'm assuming this means more couch sex because someone BTS at DOOL (DH???) really LOVES their couch! LOL

Phillip and Stephanie make love

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Dr. Sleezy to the rescue. I'm sure he'll find a helpless Kayla a real turn on.

Mason

darraholic
Jan 23 2009, 12:12 PM
I'm sure he will when she needs medical attention.

jane1978

Mason
Jan 23 2009, 12:13 PM
darraholic
It doesn´t work this way. She has to be really sick (any form of cancer prefered), not just shot. It´s like asking necrophiliac to be turned on by comatose patient. It feels different. ;)

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jan 23 2009, 01:00 PM
Mason
Jan 23 2009, 12:13 PM
darraholic
It doesn´t work this way. She has to be really sick (any form of cancer prefered), not just shot. It´s like asking necrophiliac to be turned on by comatose patient. It feels different. ;)
that's just sick.

Funnier than hell in a twisted sense, but sick.

I liked it. :funny:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Stephanie making love with Phillip I can live with. I like their relationship.

Bo and Kayla stuff sounds awesome! I have always adored their brother/sister bond.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Jinxie
Jan 24 2009, 04:41 PM

Bo and Kayla stuff sounds awesome! I have always adored their brother/sister bond.
I do, too. I think they have this cute dynamic going on. They're going to be one of those couples that has what I might call muted chemistry and some see it and some don't. It's not glaring, it's not in your face, not obvious, but nicely understated, and for me, enjoyable.

I'm still really intrigued with the Bo, Kayla, et al storyline, even with the visions (which I just tend to ignore).

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 24 2009, 10:47 PM
Jinxie
Jan 24 2009, 04:41 PM

I do, too. I think they have this cute dynamic going on. They're going to be one of those couples that has what I might call muted chemistry and some see it and some don't. It's not glaring, it's not in your face, not obvious, but nicely understated, and for me, enjoyable.

I'm still really intrigued with the Bo, Kayla, et al storyline, even with the visions (which I just tend to ignore).
The chemistry I see between the two is a great friendship chemistry that they're going to step all over and ruin it by sleeping together. But that's just me. I see I'm in the minority, as usual. It's just too run of the mill for my tastes. I don't hate it like I hate mint chocolate chip but I don't love it like I love Death by Chocolate, either. It's more like plain old vanilla.

I don't even mind the Bo with psychic visions. I am a fan of Medium and this might run in the same vein. Not that I have that much faith in Ms. Higley.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

SpriteEyes
Jan 25 2009, 10:27 AM
The chemistry I see between the two is a great friendship chemistry that they're going to step all over and ruin it by sleeping together. But that's just me. I see I'm in the minority, as usual. It's just too run of the mill for my tastes. I don't hate it like I hate mint chocolate chip but I don't love it like I love Death by Chocolate, either. It's more like plain old vanilla.
For what it's worth, I agree with you. It's a very generic and uninteresting love story, which I could live with if they had smoking hot chemistry, but they don't. To me, anyway. My husband summed it up for me when he was in the room with me when I was watching Philip put the brakes on, and he asked me who they were married to. I said nobody. So he asked who they were engaged to, and I said nobody. So, looking more confused, he said, well then, are they related? I said no. His final ditch effort was to ask if she was under 18, and I said no, so, exasperated, he said, well then, what's the problem? And that's how I feel about it. There's no reason for them not to be together, so I'm not interested that they're not, or that they are--it just doesn't make any difference. Not to mention that everything is about Melanie's reaction, not them.

Like you say, I don't hate them. I'm merely very, very, very bored by them.
Edited by Paxton, Jan 25 2009, 12:34 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ You said it well. That is the main reason I am happy with them. Neither of them are cheating anyone, nor related, so this relationship feels more right than any Stephanie has ever been in.

Nicole Walker

I don't see Phillip and Stephanie lasting. It's obvious that Melanie will end up getting to Phillip and ruining things with Stephanie.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I don't think so. I think Melanie will be the "Sami" in their story.

Nevertheless, I did not want them to have sex this early but I have this feeling it happens because Kayla was shot and Philip is comforting Stephanie and one thing leads to another, which is fine IMO. It's all about the execution.

These sound good. I just hope Days remembered that February is not sweeps this year LOL. March is. These sound like sweeps spoilers in a way.

I'm intrigued too by the Bo/Kayla stuff. I wonder if it's Bo or Hope who shoots her. I was excited about Hope doing it but if it's Bo, talk about drama. I'm sure what happens is the killer attacks Kayla, Daniel comes in and saves her, the killer runs off, Bo and Hope are in hot pursuit, Kayla somehow gets in the way and gets shot instead of the killer. That has to be how it goes down based on what we know.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

PhoenixRising05
Jan 26 2009, 04:13 PM
^I don't think so. I think Melanie will be the "Sami" in their story.

Nevertheless, I did not want them to have sex this early but I have this feeling it happens because Kayla was shot and Philip is comforting Stephanie and one thing leads to another, which is fine IMO. It's all about the execution.

While I agree that Melanie is playing a Sami-esque role, I'm not convinced that Melanie won't end up as more than the interloper. My memories of early C/A/S are fuzzy, but I don't recall Austin ever having any erotic dreams about Sami prior to him getting together with Carrie. In fact, I don't recall Sami ever being considered a legitimate threat to Austin and Carrie. From what I remember from the time, my general impression was that Sami was a lovestruck puppy who Austin did not believably have any interest in. For another thing, Philip and Stephanie's relationship is simply not very strong. While I was a never an Austin and Carrie fan, it was always crystal clear to me that Austin was, for whatever reason, in love with the chipmunk and he was never truly in love with Sami, though he cared for her.

I feel like Phelony has been set up to be a love-hate relationship, with Philip having very strong feelings for Melanie that he's interpreting as hate but which mask a deep attraction. I hate it, but that's how I see it. Right now Stephanie is being written as Blandy de Milquetoast, with no personality other than "cute girl who sometimes is bitchy to romantic rival." If you can't tell, I hate every facet of this story and I think JKJ (and to a lesser extent, SH) deserve better.

Mason

LMAO at "Blandy de Milquetoast"!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply