Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of February 2nd; *UPDATED 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 22 2009, 06:40 PM (7,194 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Nicole goes ahead with the next part of her plan and Sami unknowlingly helps her; Kayla begins to recognize the killer when she is suddenly attacked; Maggie confronts Chloe about her affair with Daniel.

Tuesday
Hope and the killer have a standoff at the hospital; Nicole greets EJ with the baby; Sami tries to nurse Rafe back to health at the convent.

Wednesday
Bo and hope don't see eye to eye over Kayla's shooting; Nicole and EJ bring their baby home; Sami convinces Rafe to stay at the convent longer.

Thursday
Stefano returns home to his new granddaughter and hears the details of Sydney's birth; Maggie and Daniel have a confrontation over Chloe.

Friday
Nicole confides in Chloe, but makes her promise to never tell anyone; Philip and Stephanie admit their feelings forone another.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Go Maggie! Put those whores in their slutty places!

And FINALLY a baby name on this show that I actually LIKE! Sydney!
Edited by Mason, Jan 26 2009, 11:11 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound good. Glad the show is amping things up a bit.

I can't wait to see Maggie getting involved in things. I'm enjoying seeing so much of her.

The Bo/Hope/Kayla stuff sounds great.

I love the name Sydney. Finally a name that has a nice ring to it and that seems fitting for the child. They did a nice job with that indeed.

It's going to be nice to have the whole fake pregnancy thing over with. I like that we are going into the thick of these stories now.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Sydney....ok..I liked Grace. I wonder how EJ and Nicole will explain how they chose the name. I cant wait for this SL to move!
Liz

Alligato
Member Avatar

These don't sound too bad. Something to look forward to maybe?

I love Sydney! Sydney Dimera?
Just so so glad that fake pregnancy is over with!

Can't wait to see Maggie vs. Daniel! I can't believe Chloe hasn't told Lucas knowing that Maggies knows! And throwing in a few vets, sounds like a good week.

Dr. Chip

I'm surprised Nicole would say anything to Chloe about the baby switch, especially with Chloe's loose lips! (Take that any way you want.)

Mason
Member Avatar

Dr. Chip
Jan 27 2009, 12:55 AM
I'm surprised Nicole would say anything to Chloe about the baby switch, especially with Chloe's loose lips! (Take that any way you want.)
I'm hoping that whatever Nicole tells Chloe doesn't involve the baby switch. I'd like to think she's not a complete idiot.

Nicole Walker

LMAO. Nicole is an idiot if she tells Chloe after Chloe slipped up about Sami. Geesh my girl can't even scheme right anymore. Stop the madness. Nicole would not blab her secret to everyone.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

PhoenixRising05
Jan 26 2009, 04:13 PM
^I don't think so. I think Melanie will be the "Sami" in their story.

Nevertheless, I did not want them to have sex this early but I have this feeling it happens because Kayla was shot and Philip is comforting Stephanie and one thing leads to another, which is fine IMO. It's all about the execution.

These sound good. I just hope Days remembered that February is not sweeps this year LOL. March is. These sound like sweeps spoilers in a way.

I'm intrigued too by the Bo/Kayla stuff. I wonder if it's Bo or Hope who shoots her. I was excited about Hope doing it but if it's Bo, talk about drama. I'm sure what happens is the killer attacks Kayla, Daniel comes in and saves her, the killer runs off, Bo and Hope are in hot pursuit, Kayla somehow gets in the way and gets shot instead of the killer. That has to be how it goes down based on what we know.
I just saw on the news the conversion to DTV(or whatever the hell it is being called) has been delayed by Congress until June. Wonder if soaps will have a February sweeps after all?

lene
Member Avatar

No Max and Chelsea this week either?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kirk
Jan 27 2009, 01:19 AM
PhoenixRising05

Nevertheless, I did not want them to have sex this early but I have this feeling it happens because Kayla was shot and Philip is comforting Stephanie and one thing leads to another, which is fine IMO. It's all about the execution.

These sound good. I just hope Days remembered that February is not sweeps this year LOL. March is. These sound like sweeps spoilers in a way.

I'm intrigued too by the Bo/Kayla stuff. I wonder if it's Bo or Hope who shoots her. I was excited about Hope doing it but if it's Bo, talk about drama. I'm sure what happens is the killer attacks Kayla, Daniel comes in and saves her, the killer runs off, Bo and Hope are in hot pursuit, Kayla somehow gets in the way and gets shot instead of the killer. That has to be how it goes down based on what we know.
I just saw on the news the conversion to DTV(or whatever the hell it is being called) has been delayed by Congress until June. Wonder if soaps will have a February sweeps after all?
It's too late to delay them anyway. The soaps probably have everything set up and it's too late to readjust things, even in this age of hasty rewrites.

The one thing I have noticed is that it seems many soaps are still going all out for February. OLTL has the Go Red Ball. Y&R has Brad's exit among other things. Days seems like it's picking up. GH has the hospital crisis. So, it seems February is still going to be a big month. Now, I think Days will have some stuff ready to go for March. There have been rumors for awhile now that there would be a sweeps event that may tie in with Lucas and Chloe's wedding but who knows.

My bet is most soaps will do big events in February and play the repercussions big time in March. They will do events that bring about alot of big stuff in March to cover their bases. It's good in a way because we are guaranteed two big months. March usually sucks so this time we may only have to deal with a slow April before the next sweeps and summer rather then a bad March AND April.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jan 27 2009, 02:51 AM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Surprisingly, these Canadian spoilers sound decent..Maybe the show is improving...Still not ready to start watching again, but will follow it online..

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Jan 27 2009, 02:51 AM
Kirk
Jan 27 2009, 01:19 AM
PhoenixRising05

It's too late to delay them anyway. The soaps probably have everything set up and it's too late to readjust things, even in this age of hasty rewrites.

The one thing I have noticed is that it seems many soaps are still going all out for February. OLTL has the Go Red Ball. Y&R has Brad's exit among other things. Days seems like it's picking up. GH has the hospital crisis. So, it seems February is still going to be a big month. Now, I think Days will have some stuff ready to go for March. There have been rumors for awhile now that there would be a sweeps event that may tie in with Lucas and Chloe's wedding but who knows.

My bet is most soaps will do big events in February and play the repercussions big time in March. They will do events that bring about alot of big stuff in March to cover their bases. It's good in a way because we are guaranteed two big months. March usually sucks so this time we may only have to deal with a slow April before the next sweeps and summer rather then a bad March AND April.
So Obama won that argument, huh? That's interesting. I hope that gets more people on the stick to get this done. (And that means the cheap little $25 radio/TV we have in the kitchen gets a few months' reprieve!) :D

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

BABY SYDNEY!! :welcome: :iloveyou: :cheer: :cheers: I'm happy !!

Ponz
Member Avatar

Nice choice. Sydney was the name of Alice Horton's father.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ponz
Jan 27 2009, 10:04 AM
Nice choice. Sydney was the name of Alice Horton's father.
Really? I wonder if that's a coincidence. I can't think of a Horton/Dimera/Walker connection.
Cute name!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Angie. These sound OK.

I wonder if Nicole really tells Chloe the whole scoop about what she's been up to. :o

I don't mind the name Sydney, but when the truth comes out, wouldn't Sami change the baby's name back to whatever name she picks out for her (Mia's) baby? :huh1:

aimees76
Member Avatar

I like Sydney! :)
... and these spoilers sound pretty decent ... looking forward to them!

Beth
Member Avatar

This is going to be a repeat of the baby switch with Hope and Lexie. Eventually with truth will come out.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Kayla is shot and is rushed into surgery.

•Bo takes aim and fires at the killer.

•Philip and Stephanie make love.

•EJ and Nicole bring home their baby.

•Rafe tells Sami that she can go home.

Thursday – Maggie approaches Lucas intent on telling him about Chloe’s affair.

Friday – Nicole screams- there’s something wrong with the baby.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply