Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of February 2nd; *UPDATED 1/29*
Topic Started: Jan 22 2009, 06:40 PM (7,232 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I cant believe that Nicole's going to get caught...already??? No way??? Wait..this IS Days!!!
So EJ notices the birthmark....maybe JOhnny or Allie or Sami has the same one....OH OH!!
Liz
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Liz<3Days
Jan 28 2009, 05:06 PM
I cant believe that Nicole's going to get caught...already??? No way??? Wait..this IS Days!!!
So EJ notices the birthmark....maybe JOhnny or Allie or Sami has the same one....OH OH!!
Liz
Probably Allie, since, if Johnny had it, they could say it was a Dimera trait. Ah, well........ :shithitfan:

Chelikins
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 28 2009, 04:04 PM
Daily spoilers

Monday, February 2nd
Nicole puts the next phase of her plan into action; Rafe tries to warn Sami about the killer; the killer attacks Kayla; Maggie confronts Chloe about her affair.

Tuesday, February 3rd
The killer and Hope face-off at the hospital; Kayla is rushed into surgery; E.J. thinks the baby looks like Nicole until he notices a birthmark; Rafe is nursed back to health at the convent; Stephanie gets upsetting news.

Wednesday, February 4th
Lexie tells everyone that Kayla's surgery is touch-and-go; Melanie fantasizes about Philip; E.J. and Nicole bring their baby home; Sami convinces Rafe to let her stay at the convent longer.

Thursday, February 5th
Stefano comes home to meet his granddaughter; Chloe visits Nicole; Maggie asks Daniel to end things with Chloe; Chelsea tries to talk to Hope; Max and Chelsea worry about Bo and Hope's marriage.

Friday, February 6th
Nicole almost tells Chloe everything; Brady discovers that Nicole has acquired a baby; Nicole's plan starts to unravel; Stephanie and Philip talk about what almost happened between them; Kate fears for Lucas' future with Chloe.
Monday -- go Maggie!
Tuesday/Friday -- I am betting that birthmark looks like something Sami has. You know... they said EJ was going to get dark again, so this storyline will have to unravel so he will sadly lose some of his optimism so he can become dark and brooding.. have trust issues, etc.
Wed -- Ok Melanie fantasizing about Phillip... He is 30ish and she is 18. I just do not like that... well sadly I don't see her with anyone because of her childish attitude. I think if she was bringing a more mature bitchiness to make her appear more "tried" for her age I might like it. But right now she just comes off as a spoiled child and nothing more.
Thurs -- go Maggie!
Friday -- Does this mean Kate finds out about Chloe? Even if Nicole told Chloe.. she has Brady that knows, Mia that knows and Dr. Baker that knows. Someone is going to tell. I mean even TONY knows she is up to something. What if he tracked down Mia because of his suspicions. Even if he didn't talk to Mia he would see she was not pregnant anymore and wonder where her baby is... just a thought.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Jan 28 2009, 04:04 PM

Friday, February 6th
Nicole almost tells Chloe everything
I never knew Chloe and Nicole ever got that close!

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 28 2009, 05:06 PM
Liz
i agree that it is fast but i still cant wait to see it.

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

Don't know if any one else has noticed, but to me, RAfe looks like a perfect match for Sami. He looks like Lucas, but looks like EJ too, and I am a Lumi fan! But RAfe is winning me over slowly but surely~so, need more Lumi. Get Sami home before Lucas andChloe tie the knot! Let Sami find out about the affair with Daniel, that will definetly heat things up!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks to an anonymous source for these!

For the week of February 2nd:

---Nicole was stunned to learn EJ was back from his business trip. She ordered Baker to get Sami out of the clinic stat. Baker warned Nicole that the baby looked a lot like Sami. When EJ arrived, however, he thought the little girl looked like him. EJ and Nicole brought "their" baby home, where Nicole got a call from Mia, whom she warned never to call her again. Mia told her not to worry; she was off to Japan. Nicole decided to name the baby Sydney. Later, Nicole got a visit from Chloe, who wanted to discuss her man problems. Nicole made Chloe promise to never tell that she knew about Sami's pregnancy. Then Nicole got another visitor Brady who warned her her problems were far from over. At the end of the week, something was wrong with the baby.....

---Sami raced out of the clinic to get her baby to safety. She returned to the convent, where Rafe tried to warn her about the killer, then collapsed at her feet. Sister Theresa and another nun tended to Rafe. They learned the killer was dead, but Sami was still not ready to go home. She persuaded Rafe to let her stay at the convent a little longer. She was nervous about returning to her old life, and reluctant to leave her baby, who she named Grace. EJ and Stefano learned that Sami would be coming home. EJ promised Nicole that Sami would not get in the way of their happiness.

---Melanie was still obsessed with Philip, and unhappy when she overheard him and Stephanie talking about making love. She was determined to undo the damage and told Philip she was leaving Titan, then called EJ right in front of him and told him she had decided to take her project to the DiMeras. She told Philip he wouldn't mess with her, ever again. Victor got a hint of what was going on and told Philip that Melanie was a liability that had to be dealt with. Stephanie was disturbed when she overheard Philip vow to keep the project and to crush Melanie.

---Kayla realizes the stabbing victim looks familiar, then he attacks her; Daniel saves her, then they save the killer's life. Kayla realizes who the killer is, and calls Hope. As Hope arrives, the killer takes Kayla hostage; Hope pulls her gun, while Bo freaks out when he realizes the two (Kayla and Hope) are together; Hope makes a last attempt to shoot the killer, and accidentally shoots Kayla instead; Bo shoots and kills the killer, while Lexie rushes Kayla into surgery.

---Angry, Hope realizes Bo knew she was going to shoot Kayla because of his visions. She is furious with him for not telling her and the tension between them grows. Meanwhile, Kayla's surgery is touch-and-go, but she pulls through. Later, Chelsea tries to get Hope to open up about what was wrong, and to forgive herself. Bo tells Hope she's now being investigated by Internal Affairs.

---Maggie confronted Chloe, who tried to explain her affair. Lucas arrived and Maggie kept quiet, but warned Chloe to end the affair or else. Then, Maggie confronted Daniel and told him to break it off with Chloe. He wasn't making any promises. Maggie thought about telling Lucas, but thought better of it. Chloe and Daniel made love again and he insisted he wasn't giving up on her, but they had to be more careful. Chloe remained riddled with guilt.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

So I guess we will never find out who hired the killer?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love that anonymous source. So in depth. I love knowing without a shadow of a doubt what I'm missing. If only someone could put up clips of just the Maggie scenes on YT, since I love me some Suzanne, just not enough to actually watch this show.
Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sindacco
Jan 29 2009, 05:10 AM
I would hope it wouldn't end there. There would be no excuse, since we don't have the merry-go-round of writers now.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks again Angie for posting ....

Wow is this stuff moving fast ....

Poor Lucas I wouldn't blame him if he started drinking again! Maggie hiding this from him may blow up in her face. Maggie is Lucas' life line and if he can't trust her to tell him the hard truth - well he could fall off the wagon.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Thanks Angie.

Wow...it's not sweeps but it sounds like it. Things are really moving. Can't wait for all this.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Jan 29 2009, 05:10 AM
A few weeks ago, I wasn't too sure but they've been mentioning it a whole lot of late so I think we will.

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

suzipawhuska
Jan 28 2009, 09:41 PM
Don't know if any one else has noticed, but to me, RAfe looks like a perfect match for Sami. He looks like Lucas, but looks like EJ too, and I am a Lumi fan! But RAfe is winning me over slowly but surely~so, need more Lumi. Get Sami home before Lucas andChloe tie the knot! Let Sami find out about the affair with Daniel, that will definetly heat things up!!
That would be great. We could see the old Sami back again.

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

I am so glad that this killer crap is going to be over with. Cant wait for Sami to finally go back to Salem

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply