Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Taylor Spreitler (Mia) now on contract...
Topic Started: Jan 22 2009, 11:41 PM (3,006 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Chelikins
Jan 23 2009, 11:47 PM
I didn't know that about Dayscafe.. thank you for telling me.

What if she belongs to Nicole, instead of the idea that Melanie was hers.

Yes I know they AGED EJ to the extreme a bit didn't they... but he so fine to look at.. and listen to. He could read me a bedtime story anytime!
That would make Nicole a GRANDMA!

:laugh:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 23 2009, 09:05 PM
jjmama
Jan 23 2009, 08:40 PM
How old is Will supposed to be now? Maybe he is the father of Mia's baby!!
Please, no more magic sperm!!!!

Posted Image

Bo has had the magic sperm a couple of times and EJ has too. Will's been gone for months. His sperm isn't going to cross multiple time zones, mountains, and an ocean!! :D
It doesn't have to be magic sperm, it could be more of the writers manipulating time.

Maybe Will's only been gone nine months.

After all, we're supposed to believe Ej knocked up Sami and Nicole at the same time instead of actually doing it months apart.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Chelikins
Jan 23 2009, 11:47 PM
I didn't know that about Dayscafe.. thank you for telling me.

What if she belongs to Nicole, instead of the idea that Melanie was hers.

Yes I know they AGED EJ to the extreme a bit didn't they... but he so fine to look at.. and listen to. He could read me a bedtime story anytime!
IT would still be a stretch. EJ is what? 30 at the most? He would have had to father her at 15. Yes, I know it happens, but................Oh, well, I guess it's the same with Will, Lucas, and Sami.

And true, we don't know where Mia has been, except for what she told Nicole about her past. I don't think she could have afforded to go to Switzerland. Wasn't she supposed to have received a scholarship to Japan?

True, they missed a bet with not making it more believable that Will could be the father, but they probably didn't realize this little girl would be as good as she is. As it stands, I'm interested in seeing if they notice this and start developing a story around her once this babypalooza is done, like OLTL takes new characters, weaves them into other stories, then branches them out to their own stories (like the character of Brody).

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SpriteEyes
Jan 24 2009, 07:20 AM
ladyofthelake
Jan 23 2009, 09:05 PM
jjmama
Jan 23 2009, 08:40 PM
How old is Will supposed to be now? Maybe he is the father of Mia's baby!!
Please, no more magic sperm!!!!

Posted Image

Bo has had the magic sperm a couple of times and EJ has too. Will's been gone for months. His sperm isn't going to cross multiple time zones, mountains, and an ocean!! :D
It doesn't have to be magic sperm, it could be more of the writers manipulating time.

Maybe Will's only been gone nine months.

After all, we're supposed to believe Ej knocked up Sami and Nicole at the same time instead of actually doing it months apart.
It would still be a stretch. But, stranger things have happened.

Daysnet Australia
Member Avatar

Could Mia turn out to be Daniel's daughter? Might make sense to keep in with the storyline. Mia's baby is given to Sami to pass to the nuns. Mia is chasing Nicole for her baby to be returned and Chloe is Nicole's best friend. Will she learn that Nicole has Mia's baby and try and help Daniel only the baby is not Mia's. Could this get any more complicated? I feel like I'm playing the shell game with three cups. Which cup has the shell - which person has which baby? At least it will keep Daniel & Chloe in the show. After all when it is learned that Chloe & Daniel are lovers and it's revealed - there's no place for them to go.... no family in Salem - time to leave!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mia is actually EJ's older sister, and we find out EJ isn't a Wells or Dimera at all, but Benjamin Button.......OK, I'm tired.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

ladyofthelake
Jan 24 2009, 10:42 PM
Mia is actually EJ's older sister, and we find out EJ isn't a Wells or Dimera at all, but Benjamin Button.......OK, I'm tired.
Hey now don't be giving Higgs any more idiotic ideas then the ones she already comes up with.... :P

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Rhiannon
Jan 24 2009, 11:36 PM
ladyofthelake
Jan 24 2009, 10:42 PM
Hey now don't be giving Higgs any more idiotic ideas then the ones she already comes up with.... :P
Awww, Rhiannon! Think outside the box! Imagine the possibilities............

Chelikins
Member Avatar

I was thinking... there are few things that could go wrong for Nicole. 1) Something happens to Sami's baby and they do some test and find out that yes it is EJ's but not Nicoles. It is something that will require Sami's blood/tissue. 2) Mia wants HER baby back. Both Ari and Allison have said that there are some twists to this storyline. What if (OMG) Dena actually pulls something off?

Then the whole who is Mia thing. Who does she belong to? Who is the father of the baby that resembles EJ? I agree her belonging to Daniel would be interesting, considering he is a womanizer would he have been told by anyone?

Mason
Member Avatar

Chelikins
Jan 25 2009, 02:01 AM
I was thinking... there are few things that could go wrong for Nicole. 1) Something happens to Sami's baby and they do some test and find out that yes it is EJ's but not Nicoles. It is something that will require Sami's blood/tissue. 2) Mia wants HER baby back. Both Ari and Allison have said that there are some twists to this storyline. What if (OMG) Dena actually pulls something off?
She won't. This'll just be another in her already long list of failures.

six
Member Avatar

I'm sure there will be twists and I'll bet they'll be just as shocking and creative as the twist where Nicole lost the baby and immediately hid it by slapping on a rubber stomach. Dena sure pulled one over on us there. I'll bet no one saw that coming.

I expect several weeks worth of the same conversations about how the "ejole" baby looks like Allie. Given EJ's gift for recognizing his children fresh out of the womb (remember that ridiculous scene with Johnny?), it's a good thing for Nicole that she won't need to use Mia's baby.
Edited by six, Jan 25 2009, 01:30 PM.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

six
Jan 25 2009, 01:26 PM
I'm sure there will be twists and I'll bet they'll be just as shocking and creative as the twist where Nicole lost the baby and immediately hid it by slapping on a rubber stomach. Dena sure pulled one over on us there. I'll bet no one saw that coming.

I expect several weeks worth of the same conversations about how the "ejole" baby looks like Allie. Given EJ's gift for recognizing his children fresh out of the womb (remember that ridiculous scene with Johnny?), it's a good thing for Nicole that she won't need to use Mia's baby.
I have no more faith in Ms. Higley's writing than anyone else but in her defense that was no more ridiculous than when Shawn D was the only person who could calm Claire down.

Paul8148

I think Mia is going to be Nicole daughter (I can see Dena reading all the feedback about Melanie being Nicole's) she gave up or Will is the father of her baby (or both?)

six
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Jan 25 2009, 01:53 PM
six
Jan 25 2009, 01:26 PM

I have no more faith in Ms. Higley's writing than anyone else but in her defense that was no more ridiculous than when Shawn D was the only person who could calm Claire down.

Oh the second part of the post wasn't a slam on DH, but the scene itself. I'm pretty sure that was Hogan's work. I guess it's a classic soap thing though. I remember Hope constantly saying Zack was just like Shawn as a baby, back when Lexie was raising him.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Here is a theory...

How about Mia being Joy Wesley, Chloe's sister? She has that look about her.

That gives Chloe family in Salem and keeps her from being related to many on the canvas. Plus, it adds another wrinkle to Nicole's baby story considering her and Chloe are friends. That could really amp things up, especially if she was Joy and they paired her off with Will, It would play into the Lucas/Chloe/Daniel story and really merge the show's two main stories together.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jan 26 2009, 04:39 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply