Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Casting call; from soaps.com *UPDATED 3/18*
Topic Started: Jan 23 2009, 03:10 PM (3,147 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* Something new for us. We accepted an anonymous tip from a person claiming there's a casting call for 'Alfred', "a 50-60 year old character. Alfred is the longtime butler of a very rich and powerful man. He is smart loyal and formidable. He sees all and knows all." Who could this be?

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

**UPDATE**

* Weeks ago, we informed you there would be a casting call for a new butler for an influential family. They've cast him and you'll see him on Thursday March 19. We'll share who Alfred is played by, as soon as we get word!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

Edited by Angie79, Mar 18 2009, 01:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

What now? Is Batman coming to Salem?

LovingDays

Loll Angie i almost post this here loll you were faster than me

daysfan
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 23 2009, 03:13 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't know, unless Stefano is getting a butler(of course where's ROLF?) or something....this is odd though.

We haven't had a casting call in awhile, have we? And the first one we get is for a butler? :lol:

wkline
Member Avatar

Mason
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicole Walker

LMFAO. Alfred? OMG The Dark Night is coming. Nicole could be catwoman. HEHEHE.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

LOL!

I haven't seen a casting call in a long time. Showfax hasn't had one listed in ages.

King
Member Avatar

This is pretty much what the casting call for Bonnie Lockhart looked like except for the obvious that she was a female.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Mason
Don't give them any ideas. :unsure:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Hmm. Victor has Henderson. He has no need of a butler. Rolf fell off the face of the earth with no explanation(prolly salary). This could very well be Stefano's new butler/confidant/henchman. Maybe he can take at look at the suveillance cds at the mansion and someone will finally get a clue as to what is going on in that house.

thanks Angie!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

daysfan
Jan 23 2009, 03:15 PM
Mason
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't know, unless Stefano is getting a butler(of course where's ROLF?) or something....this is odd though.

We haven't had a casting call in awhile, have we? And the first one we get is for a butler? :lol:
Rolf hasn't been on since September :huh:

King
Member Avatar

It is probably going to be a Dimera butler who knows Nicole's secret.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

Well it does say Alfred is a longtime butler of a powerful and wealthy man.. that only leaves you with either Stefano or Victor. Maybe he is Stefano's and he is from one of his other homes.

Unless Phillip moves out and Victor sends Alfred with him.. just a thought... though since they cut the budget I doubt the would want to create another living quarters for Phillip.

Anyways.. I am new and finally decided to jump in with all of you wonderful Days of our Lives fans.

Chelikins

Nicole Walker

Oh this must be Rolf and Alfred is a disguise name. I would love it if it's revealed NIcole's baby is really alive. What a pickle she would be in! LOL!
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jan 23 2009, 04:09 PM.

daysfan
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Jan 23 2009, 04:08 PM
Oh this must be Rolf and Alfred is a disguise name. I would love it if it's revealed NIcole's baby is really alive. What a pickle she would be in! LOL!
But why couldn't they get Will Utay to come in? I mean, he was around alot last year until Fall came along.

And that would be weird if Nicole's baby was alive, but it'd just make this entire story pointless.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

OMG,Ken Corday you want your show better and your budget better,STOP having casting calls you moron,work with what you have you idiot.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Chelikins
Jan 23 2009, 04:08 PM
Well it does say Alfred is a longtime butler of a powerful and wealthy man.. that only leaves you with either Stefano or Victor. Maybe he is Stefano's and he is from one of his other homes.

Unless Phillip moves out and Victor sends Alfred with him.. just a thought... though since they cut the budget I doubt the would want to create another living quarters for Phillip.

Anyways.. I am new and finally decided to jump in with all of you wonderful Days of our Lives fans.

Chelikins
It doesn't say, though, that he is currently the butler to a rich and powerful man. That suggests to me that could be his backstory and he gets hired, probably by Stefano because Victor has Henderson, due to him having the experience and loyalty Stefano demands.

Welcome to DR!

Nicole Walker

Is Alfred the butlers actual name or is this a fake name?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

How about they Steffy hires the butler because poor Mary has to take care of Johnny and now the new baby?
I wish Nicole's and EJ's baby was alive but I doubt that's the case.
Liz

wkline
Member Avatar

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Jan 23 2009, 04:12 PM
OMG,Ken Corday you want your show better and your budget better,STOP having casting calls you moron,work with what you have you idiot.
DITTO!! What a moron!! :soapbox:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply