Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of 1/26
Topic Started: Jan 23 2009, 11:00 PM (1,652 Views)
Alligato
Member Avatar

Exactly Jinxie.
That is how I thought it would play out too...and Nicole wouldn't have been trashed, and no baby would be dumped...can't stand the way Days uses infants as disposable plot points.

Right now, I have zero sympathy for Nicole, EJ and Sami...and even Rafe.
I feel Nicole is being ruined...or at least her excuse to desperately want a child is being ruined. Just awful. We started out with so much potential and so much chemistry between AZ and JS...and this is being wasted.

Sami is being ruined by this totally stupid reason to keep a baby from EJ. The reason doesn't hold water at all. Who came up with this shit?

And EJ...don't want to even go there. No matter if he is totally in love with Nicole, he should sense something is wrong from every angle.

I am so over being so disappointed in how this is all turning out. I have been hesitant to give Dena shit because we have been promised "twists and turns" in this A story, but so far, Dena, like Ken C, is a big, fat liar!...and a piss poor storyteller.

This story makes me sick and I am mad as hell that I have given up on it when I was so excited for it!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Jan 25 2009, 05:42 PM
Exactly Jinxie.
That is how I thought it would play out too...and Nicole wouldn't have been trashed, and no baby would be dumped...can't stand the way Days uses infants as disposable plot points.

Right now, I have zero sympathy for Nicole, EJ and Sami...and even Rafe.
I feel Nicole is being ruined...or at least her excuse to desperately want a child is being ruined. Just awful. We started out with so much potential and so much chemistry between AZ and JS...and this is being wasted.

Sami is being ruined by this totally stupid reason to keep a baby from EJ. The reason doesn't hold water at all. Who came up with this shit?

And EJ...don't want to even go there. No matter if he is totally in love with Nicole, he should sense something is wrong from every angle.

I am so over being so disappointed in how this is all turning out. I have been hesitant to give Dena shit because we have been promised "twists and turns" in this A story, but so far, Dena, like Ken C, is a big, fat liar!...and a piss poor storyteller.

This story makes me sick and I am mad as hell that I have given up on it when I was so excited for it!!!
:smooch:

It'll be OK. :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Looks good. Just glad it's finally gotten to this point.

Now I just pray they don't blow this because it has potential to have major consequences for so many.

LovingDays

Here are the promo that people can't see it

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=l2FZQSUO27o

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

cjknick
Jan 24 2009, 10:55 AM
At first I thought ok what a time for Marlena to leave the country. I understand she wants to be with John - but here we have Sami in the WPP and Marlena is not shown asking to at least talk with her??? No video conference call? No mention of Sami at all... We also have Marlena's grandchild Johnny living with Stefano and Marlena never really acted like she was all that concerned about Johnny. I can't even call this bad writing or even out of character for Marlena because she really never was all that motherly towards Sami.
My thoughts exactly. Marlena was always about family and then all of a sudden it means nothing to her. When John asked her about Sami she says that she will be fine, wtf, that is nothing like her.

Alligato
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 25 2009, 06:27 PM

Awww...thanks! I am much better now!
And sometimes PR will mention something like major consequences for many and it reminds me that there should be some major reveals and big fall outs and that gets me excited again.

I guess just because it doesn't work out the way I thought it should for the best story doesn't mean that it will be so bad.
So I'm still watching!

:)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
Jan 25 2009, 09:01 PM
ladyofthelake

And sometimes PR will mention something like major consequences for many and it reminds me that there should be some major reveals and big fall outs and that gets me excited again.

I guess just because it doesn't work out the way I thought it should for the best story doesn't mean that it will be so bad.
So I'm still watching!

Thata girl!! :rockon:

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I have no interest in watching this story. I can't believe that this is the "A" story. Does anyone realize that they played this story out in 1997 when John got Kristen pregnant with EJ...HAHA...and then miscarried and decided to become pregnant with a pillow. I wish they would try to come up with something original instead of recycling stories that the vets have already done. Just my opinion, but maybe I'm still upset b/c they let Drake and Dee go!!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Alligato
Jan 25 2009, 09:01 PM
ladyofthelake

So I'm still watching!

I love that I can have so much influence. I'm flattered, actually :laugh: .

I just hope they don't let all the air out of this thing. To ensure that, they should just ax Higley now. I would feel a whole lot better about things if they did.

daisy132

cjknick
Jan 24 2009, 10:55 AM
At first I thought ok what a time for Marlena to leave the country. I understand she wants to be with John - but here we have Sami in the WPP and Marlena is not shown asking to at least talk with her??? No video conference call? No mention of Sami at all... We also have Marlena's grandchild Johnny living with Stefano and Marlena never really acted like she was all that concerned about Johnny. I can't even call this bad writing or even out of character for Marlena because she really never was all that motherly towards Sami.
I really don't understand what's so wrong with Johnny living with EJ and Stephano. While I can understand that Sami is worried about Stephano's influence on Johnny, he is EJ's son. He is with EJ, while Ali is with Lucas. The babies are with their biological fathers while she's in WPP - it kind of makes sense. Just a thought... :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply