Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soap Cruise 2009; What has Happened So Far...
Topic Started: Jan 24 2009, 12:42 PM (2,902 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

So, lovlies....you wanna know what has been happening on this boat trip? Well, if you are not here, you are missing out!

There are some things even Nelson Branco doesn't know about but I do....only because I stayed up later than I should have and gotten plastered....but that is beside the point.

So, rumor has it someone on that list may not get invited back to Soap Cruise 2010 because they are tired of their antics....who is it? HMMM, I'll never tell....unless you pay me.

There is some news that is juicy, but I cannot tell it now because I was sworn to secrecy....the price I pay to be a journalistic host!

Jacob Young is a vicious party animal! OMG....drunk as a skunk and still was able to break it down on the dance floor. ALL the chicks were wondering if I knew him, and he said yes.....well GODDAMN!

Lucky and Liz back together and Jason and Sam reunion? GAG!

I got hit on by one of the soap mates.....and it was fun...who was it? Only Kirk knows that one. Plus, they all asked am I on a soap, b/c I have the soap look w/ a smile to boot. I MUST be hott!

And this is only DAY 3 PEOPLE! Ricky Paull Goldin shows up tonight with his own special dance party event, so you know I will be there for that!

Bradford, Christian, and Austin...by far....are the two most funniest people on board...and a fight was about to ensue between two stars on the first day. DAYS, anyone?

They are starting to promote the Soap Opera Mania Tour, so I will be back to talk a little about that on here and on BuzzWorthy Radio.

That's it for now....for more details on the Soap Cruise 2009, be sure to listen to BuzzWorthy Radio when I return!

Oh..by the way....here is a tidbit of what is to come in Soap Cruise 2010.....20 stars....two new faces are in the works of going...Carly and EJ anyone?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Make out with BEEMA for me. LOL! J/K!

Have fun, Navvy! Sounds great!
Edited by King, Jan 24 2009, 01:38 PM.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Damn. That's a lot of juice.

Have fun. Let me know how it goes.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

That's it. I'm fucking going next year. Na'Vell- roomies? Oh and any news on The Don? Will he be going next year, even though he may not be on a soap?
Edited by juniorz1, Jan 24 2009, 02:22 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

NavJLee8785
Jan 24 2009, 12:42 PM
I got hit on by one of the soap mates.....and it was fun...who was it? Only Kirk knows that one. Plus, they all asked am I on a soap, b/c I have the soap look w/ a smile to boot. I MUST be hott!

awww... Have fun, dude!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

NavJLee8785
Jan 24 2009, 12:42 PM
So, lovlies....you wanna know what has been happening on this boat trip? Well, if you are not here, you are missing out!

There are some things even Nelson Branco doesn't know about but I do....only because I stayed up later than I should have and gotten plastered....but that is beside the point.

So, rumor has it someone on that list may not get invited back to Soap Cruise 2010 because they are tired of their antics....who is it? HMMM, I'll never tell....unless you pay me.

There is some news that is juicy, but I cannot tell it now because I was sworn to secrecy....the price I pay to be a journalistic host!

Jacob Young is a vicious party animal! OMG....drunk as a skunk and still was able to break it down on the dance floor. ALL the chicks were wondering if I knew him, and he said yes.....well GODDAMN!

Lucky and Liz back together and Jason and Sam reunion? GAG!

And this is only DAY 3 PEOPLE! Ricky Paull Goldin shows up tonight with his own special dance party event, so you know I will be there for that!

Bradford, Christian, and Austin...by far....are the two most funniest people on board...and a fight was about to ensue between two stars on the first day. DAYS, anyone?

They are starting to promote the Soap Opera Mania Tour, so I will be back to talk a little about that on here and on BuzzWorthy Radio.

That's it for now....for more details on the Soap Cruise 2009, be sure to listen to BuzzWorthy Radio when I return!

Oh..by the way....here is a tidbit of what is to come in Soap Cruise 2010.....20 stars....two new faces are in the works of going...Carly and EJ anyone?
Well weren't you SORT OF on a soap? Weren't you one of the people featured daily at the end of GL every day about "finding your light"? I thought I remembered someone posting that you were in there somewhere. Have an awesome time! It sounds like you already are!

Alin89
Member Avatar

awesome

DolceDiMera
Member Avatar

Thanks for sharing!
I don't gag at the thought of a Jasam reunion. That puts a huge grin on my face.
Have fun and be safe :)

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

Alrightie then... read Suds to find out who knew more.
Edited by hunterforrester, Jan 25 2009, 10:25 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ouch.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting ... can't wait to read your scoops! Some people on the cruise are already posting pics and scoops ... fun stuff to read. Everyone seems to be having a good time. Not sure who is all on this cruise saw pics of Brandon, Nadia and JKJ!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Where's the breaking news?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Here's a link to Nelson's cruise blog:

Suds Cruise Report

Dashwood
Member Avatar

Quote:

Everyone is talking about the future cancellation of Guiding Light. “The writing is on the wall,” opined one actor. “And they deserve to be cancelled. They screwed up, big time.”
Now as a fan of GL, I agree that they screwed up but to wish it canceled? Don't think so. I don't know who is the actor(I would be very surprise if it was Murray Bartlett), but lets hope that his soap is not the next one to be cancelled. Because there will be other ones once GL is gone...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dashwood
Jan 25 2009, 04:44 PM
Quote:

Everyone is talking about the future cancellation of Guiding Light. “The writing is on the wall,” opined one actor. “And they deserve to be cancelled. They screwed up, big time.”
Now as a fan of GL, I agree that they screwed up but to wish it canceled? Don't think so. I don't know who is the actor(I would be very surprise if it was Murray Bartlett), but lets hope that his soap is not the next one to be cancelled. Because there will be other ones once GL is gone...
On one hand I have soft spot for GL, and it looks like it could eb getting better, but they need to get Ellen Wheeler out of there, pronto! On the other hand, my destructive side would love to see it cancelled to see if soaps would really then start to be taken off the air left and right.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Quote:

Emmy winner Jacob Young ordered fans to tape CBS and ABC instead of SoapNet. “Those ratings don’t count,” he explains. “I don’t care if you tape NBC, but please help save our shows.”

What an asshole. Does he not realize that if DAYS gets cancelled, it's gonna make it a hell of a lot easier for the other two networks to say sayonara to their own soaps?

darraholic
Member Avatar

Jacob Young seems so stuck up.

brimike

Nelson and Na'Vell on a cruise together just sounds dangerous. LOL!

:D

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

HA!
Nelson is my new bitch, and so is Lesli Kay!
and if ET Canada plays what I said to them, then this will be a beaut

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Nav's pics on Facebook look so amazin'. I'm so jealous!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply