Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soap Cruise 2009; What has Happened So Far...
Topic Started: Jan 24 2009, 12:42 PM (2,908 Views)
Scott
Member Avatar

i wish I was there....I could think of so many things I would want to do with some of the stars though...I'd probably have charges against me by the end of the cruise.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Scott
Jan 26 2009, 10:33 PM
i wish I was there....I could think of so many things I would want to do with some of the stars though...I'd probably have charges against me by the end of the cruise.
The ass contest would have done me in, for sure.

Scott
Member Avatar

seriously i would have had to run to the bathroom.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Here are a couple more blind items from the ship:

Which married soap actor tried to get some action with another shipmate, but she turned him down flat? (Another soap actor witnessed this)

Which primaDONNA on B&B gets applause and cheers from Lesli Kay when something bad happens to them?

Is another paycut going to happen to an AMC star?

Which actors onboard the ship hate each other behind the scenes?

There is a strong rumor that was floating aboard that one of the soap stars was popping some Valium pills. I DOUBT this was true b/c of where I heard it.
Edited by NavJLee8785, Jan 27 2009, 10:28 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Jan 27 2009, 10:17 AM

Which married soap actor tried to get some action with another shipmate, but she turned him down flat? (Another soap actor witnessed this)

Which primaDONNA on B&B gets applause and cheers from Lesli Kay when something bad happens to them?

Which actors actually hate each other behind the scenes?

There is a strong rumor that was floating aboard that one of the soap stars was popping some Valium pills. I DOUBT this was true b/c of where I heard it.
Very interesting Tidbits - no clue on any of them ... actors hating each other behind the scene I suppose there could be a number of those ...

Question on these blind items .... are the answers to these ever reveiled somewhere? ... I think you should do a cross word puzzle just using answers to the the blind items ...

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

And here was a quote from Austin Peck himself after being asked by a fan would he like to work with Ali Sweeney again:

"Ali is a very business-savvy woman, and is professional at what she does. But would I want to work with her again? NO!"
Edited by NavJLee8785, Jan 27 2009, 10:25 AM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Jan 27 2009, 10:24 AM
And here was a quote from Austin Peck himself after being asked by a fan would he like to work with Ali Sweeney again:

"Ali is a very business-savvy woman, and is professional at what she does. But would I want to work with her again? NO!"
Is that the answer to the blind item about who did not get along behind the scenes????

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

You know what...lemme change that up a bit...look now.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 25 2009, 05:26 PM
Quote:

Emmy winner Jacob Young ordered fans to tape CBS and ABC instead of SoapNet. “Those ratings don’t count,” he explains. “I don’t care if you tape NBC, but please help save our shows.”

What an asshole. Does he not realize that if DAYS gets cancelled, it's gonna make it a hell of a lot easier for the other two networks to say sayonara to their own soaps?
LoL, I hope he's fired and ends up getting a job on Days. Then when the show is canceled and he's out of a job, I'll laugh heartily at his misfortune.

I wonder if he still had those hideous veneers that make him look like Mr. Ed.

cjknick
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Jan 27 2009, 10:27 AM
You know what...lemme change that up a bit...look now.
thanks that narrows the possibilities!

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 27 2009, 10:29 AM
Mason
Jan 25 2009, 05:26 PM
Quote:

Emmy winner Jacob Young ordered fans to tape CBS and ABC instead of SoapNet. “Those ratings don’t count,” he explains. “I don’t care if you tape NBC, but please help save our shows.”

What an asshole. Does he not realize that if DAYS gets cancelled, it's gonna make it a hell of a lot easier for the other two networks to say sayonara to their own soaps?
LoL, I hope he's fired and ends up getting a job on Days. Then when the show is canceled and he's out of a job, I'll laugh heartily at his misfortune.

I wonder if he still had those hideous veneers that make him look like Mr. Ed.
Well, you know I told him he could play a recast Jeremy Horton....but they shot that idea down FLAT! and THEY refers to Jacob and Nelson.

I think, deep down, he would go back to B&B at whatever cost, which was kinda confirmed in Nelson's blog.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Ummmm, I'm expecting an AIM giving me all the gossip. And you've STILL not given me any news on The Don. What the fuck Na'Vell? :P

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

NaVell was TIRED! LMAO

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

NavJLee8785
Jan 27 2009, 10:24 AM

LMAO! Looks like everyone is totally over Ali. I always thought Austin preferred working with her over Christie.

Gregorzick

NavJLee8785

Damm, you've got me stumped with these blind items!!!

Could the B&B actress who gets "cheers" from Lesli Kay be none other than Jennifer Gareis?

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Gregorzick
Jan 27 2009, 07:37 PM
NavJLee8785

Damm, you've got me stumped with these blind items!!!

Could the B&B actress who gets "cheers" from Lesli Kay be none other than Jennifer Gareis?
I had to make that one obvious b/c it was so damn funny when I heard it LMAO

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply