Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Same scoops, different airdates
Topic Started: Jan 24 2009, 10:04 PM (2,357 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I swear I think I'm getting the same stuff over and over!

- Guess who still can't stay away from each other? Daniel and Chloe

- Rafe helps Sami care for her baby and yes, they appear to still be in that God-forsaken safehouse.

- Here's something interesting (I think): Max and Chelsea share a kiss.

- Victor has more scenes coming up with Brady, and Stefano shares scenes with EJ.

- Melanie is absolutely everywhere. Didn't I write that last time? It hasn't changed.

- Kayla is still in the hospital and Steve and Stephanie are with her.

- Brady gets confrontational with Dr.... Dr... what the hell is his name? John Callahan's character.

-There are some Broe and Bricole scenes coming up.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Well, surprise of surprises, same shit, different week!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 24 2009, 10:13 PM
Nice to know it's not just me. Nothing is a surprise anymore. I posted about the Killer attacking Kayla in the hospital and Hilda getting killed, but those were the last spoilers even worthy of an "OMG" that I've gotten. It's the same stuff over and over and the sad part is that this same stuff airs over and over.

wkline
Member Avatar

Thanks, OBK!! Even though it's the same stuff!!LOL You rock!! :hail:
Edited by wkline, Jan 24 2009, 11:12 PM.

ericfan400

What kind of Broe scenes coming up. thanks for posting

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Kitty!

I may not like what is upcoming but I appreciate knowing. :)

Nicole Walker

Well we get a Broe scene so that's a surprise. LOL! I wonder why Brady is getting into it with Dr. Baker.

ginababe
BANNED

Why would they go back to the same "Safe house" where the killer was torturing Rafe (which I must say was VERY ENTERTAINING!) isn't it compromised now? Stupid dumb ass writers! And YAY for DanLoe, that's all I have :( They have buttered down my EJ so much, it makes me sad :(

OBK, can you elaborate on the Danloe stuff?
Edited by ginababe, Jan 25 2009, 02:07 AM.

LovingDays

Broe i love it what week will it be cuz i hope Maggie will tell Lucas that Chloe was sleeping with Daniel they whole time so we can Broe reunite please god please

jane1978

Thanks! I quess the scenes with Rafe and Sami are still the pretaped ones, so there should be only very little of them. And Lucas/Chloe wedding is supposed to be on Saint Valentine, so unless Chloe is already married in those scenes, this is probably a week or so before the wedding.

Will the killer run away after he shoots Kayla?

I think Sami will return to the safe house for a little while, not to hide, but make plans for the next hide and to say goodbay before she gives the child to sister Theresa. Im looking forward to see how they mask Alis pregnancy.

Edited by jane1978, Jan 25 2009, 05:13 AM.

lene
Member Avatar

YAY, Max and Chelsea kiss! WEeeEEeEE :D
Thanks for posting :D

Daytime
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 24 2009, 10:13 PM
My thoughts exactly!!! :drunk:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks again for the scoop, OBK!! Yep, Days is pretty predictable, even the "new" stuff is recycled old stuff.............same story, different names.

Interesting part to me was Brady confronting Dr. Baker................that might actually be................oh nevermind, we know who's writing.....................it won't be... :shrug:

Thanks again OBK!!! :smooch:

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK ...

There is a casting call for a new Butler for someone - do you know anything about this or do you know anything about Will's supposed return???

lene
Member Avatar

When is this going to air tho?
ahh, Chex doesn't get much airtime. But hey, not complaining.. i'm just happy their still on the show. Anyways, are they on this week?

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

It is interesting that Sami and Rafe are going to still be in the Safe house. They need to find the killer and go back to Salem so we can see all the drama unfold with the babies. I really hope that Rafe claims it as his own.

Deleted User
Deleted User

They are still in that goddamn safehouse! Drag much? Fuck, this is horrible, just horrible.
Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

Are we sure it's the same safehouse?

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I really hated Broe at the end however I'll 100% supporting them if it ends Chloe/Lucas & Chloe/Dr. Sleezy.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

It's not the same safehouse but they are still hiding somewhere.

This hasn't gone on nearly long enough, oh make it last and last, please Days!

Not.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply