Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rumor/Spec Ari Leaving Days?
Topic Started: Jan 28 2009, 04:33 PM (6,576 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I just saw this on a board that I'm a member. It comes from a reliable source, that has a source at the agency where Days gets alot of their baby actors from.....not sure what to think, just thought some of you might have some ideas..

BREAKING NEWS- We got word from our agents that we will no longer be shooting any episodes of "Days". They decided to age the babies, so they can't use infants anymore. Apparently one of the actors is leaving the show, we think it's Ari who plays "Nicole". Our agent wasn't sure. But because of this, they need Sami's baby and Mia's baby to be older, so we're done with that show.
This happens in the business. People get written out of shows, and it happens a lot in soaps. But, because they're so cute and because they have the huge success of "Days" on their resume, they will get more work. We just had an audition today for a Similac print ad. Our agent said that the Producers over at "Days" loved our twins and loved us, it's just a creative choice.
So we will be working more, hopefully on another soap. It's fun working those. We also have the DHC episodes of "Twins By Surprise", two episodes, and we'll post when the air dates are for those when we hear. It's also pilot season

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43652523820&ref=mf

Edited to add: Just wanted to clarify that I'm NOT stating this as a spoiler or scoop or anything of that nature. I'm just curious and thought ya'll might be too. I absolutely think this is RUMOR at this point. :wave:
Edited by SoapGal1, Jan 28 2009, 04:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brimike

Oh boy...

Here we go...

Run amok, rumors!

:P

Seriously, I'm interested to see what this all means. It's weird they'd age the kids, unless the babies were just way too difficult on set. As for the Ari thing... I don't even know what to say. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Edited by brimike, Jan 28 2009, 04:36 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Why would they age the babies already? That doesn't even make sense!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

They are going to age newborns already? I don't see the connection between aging the babies and Ari (or anyone) leaving. Why would the age of the babies matter?

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Janalh - what a shocker! I agree Rumor's will run amok!

Kenny
Member Avatar

First, I don't understand how Ari leaving the show would necessitate aging the babies. That doesn't make any sense to me. If one of the actresses involved with the story is really leaving the show though, it's either Ari, Ali or the actress who plays Mia. Aging the babies makes absolutely no sense though, and I'd be curious to find out just how old they're going to make them (if true). Toddlers or pre-teens? LoL

I'd be incredibly sad if Arianne left the show, because Nicole Walker is one of the few bright spots that still exists on the show for me. Even though her current story has taken a sharp turn down the tubes, Arianne is still wonderful, IMO. That said, I wouldn't blame her in the least for saying "sayonara." I'd want to escape that sinking vessel, too.

Ives
Member Avatar

brimike
Jan 28 2009, 04:35 PM
Oh boy...

Here we go...

Run amok, rumors!

:P

Seriously, I'm interested to see what this all means. It's weird they'd age the kids, unless the babies were just way too difficult on set. As for the Ari thing... I don't even know what to say. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
I have got to imagine that a small baby that probably sleeps most of the time is easier to handle than an older baby or a toddler. My toddler gives me more of a run for my money than my 7 week old twins who sleep deprive me. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Jan 28 2009, 04:44 PM
First, I don't understand how Ari leaving the show would necessitate aging the babies. That doesn't make any sense to me. If one of the actresses involved with the story is really leaving the show though, it's either Ari, Ali or the actress who plays Mia. Aging the babies makes absolutely no sense though, and I'd be curious to find out just how old they're going to make them (if true). Toddlers or pre-teens? LoL

I'd be incredibly sad if Arianne left the show, because Nicole Walker is one of the few bright spots that still exists on the show for me. Even though her current story has taken a sharp turn down the tubes, Arianne is still wonderful, IMO. That said, I wouldn't blame her in the least for saying "sayonara." I'd want to escape that sinking vessel, too.

She might want to because of all her recent praise so maybe she thinks she can now get something better.
Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 28 2009, 04:44 PM

I could see it if James were the actor leaving the show that would make more sense. Then the babies would not be so necessary to the s/l anymore.

squee
Member Avatar

Since the babies play "Mia's baby", I would guess the actress leaving is, well, whoever it is that plays Mia

Kenny
Member Avatar

squee
Jan 28 2009, 04:49 PM
Since the babies play "Mia's baby", I would guess the actress leaving is, well, whoever it is that plays Mia
Wasn't she just signed to a contract though? Like, literally just a few days ago?

It wouldn't surprise me in the least though. It wouldn't be the first time Corday's signed someone to a contract only to fire them before his next bowel movement.

cjknick
Member Avatar

squee
That would make the most sense! Perhaps she takes her baby with her! And instead of aging the baby they are just not needing a baby anylonger!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

squee
That is what I am thinking too.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

cjknick
Jan 28 2009, 04:52 PM
squee
That would make the most sense! Perhaps she takes her baby with her! And instead of aging the baby they are just not needing a baby anylonger!
Yeah, but we're talking about Days here!! ;)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

cjknick
squee
Good thinking. I bet that is what is going on.

Cupcake06

Kenny
Jan 28 2009, 04:50 PM
squee
Wasn't she just signed to a contract though? Like, literally just a few days ago?

It wouldn't surprise me in the least though. It wouldn't be the first time Corday's signed someone to a contract only to fire them before his next bowel movement.
:laugh:

Mason
Member Avatar

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Mia's leaving. I said when we learned she signed a contract, that I didn't think she'd be any more longterm than Dr. Baker, and I still believe that.

cjknick
Member Avatar

JANALH
Jan 28 2009, 04:54 PM
cjknick

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
Yeah, but we're talking about Days here!! ;)
Good Point ...

jcar03
Member Avatar

Before everyone gets all crazy, I don't see how this source is even legit. It's some facebook group.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Didnt AZ sign in April....How would someone know she's leaving? I'll wait til their are better sources out there!
AZ is one of the few saving graces for Days!
Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply