Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rumor/Spec Ari Leaving Days?
Topic Started: Jan 28 2009, 04:33 PM (6,488 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

cjknick
Jan 28 2009, 05:32 PM
jane1978
Jan 28 2009, 05:28 PM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
EJ seems to be catching on sooner than I thought he would apparently he notices a birthmark or something and there are spoilers saying Sami is returning home... Also it says that Nicole's plans are unraveling fast ... Ali apparently is only taking a 2 week ML!
Yeah, I read that too, CJ. It sounds like tptb may have put this story on the fast track. (praying to the soap gods :hail: )
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

JANALH
Jan 28 2009, 05:35 PM
cjknick

Yeah, I read that too, CJ. It sounds like tptb may have put this story on the fast track. (praying to the soap gods :hail: )
Fast track is right! alot of this stuff is happening next week already .... I also read a spumor about Sami hearing that EJ and Nicole were going to get married and she says to her baby "I guess we are going to have to stop that" ...

jane1978

cjknick
jane1978
Jan 28 2009, 05:28 PM

EJ seems to be catching on sooner than I thought he would apparently he notices a birthmark or something and there are spoilers saying Sami is returning home... Also it says that Nicole's plans are unraveling fast ... Ali apparently is only taking a 2 week ML!
Yeah, that´s the spoilers for next week. But I´m willing to bet the birth mark is just a fake alarm. The next week is all about Nicol/EJ and the rest of the family bonding with the girl and the facebook source claims the twins have just another episode after that, Feb 13. No way they will wrap everything (well, anything) that soon.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Here's these spoilers - things are moving fast!!!!

http://www.soapoperasource.com/days/spoilers/days-spoilers-week-of-february-2.html

Coming Soon: Week of February 9th

Sami awakens to find Rafe is gone and isn’t sure she know how to function without him.

EJ, Brady, & Nicole rush Sydney to the hospital and learn she has stopped breathing.

Sami learns Nicole gave birth on the same day as her and that she and EJ are getting married. Sami tells "her baby" she might have to do something to stop it….
Edited by cjknick, Jan 28 2009, 05:48 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

All I can say is "Hmmmmmm!" I won't even speculate anymore, but just sit and wait for whatever fireworks happen next...........Although it makes more sense to believe they might be talking about Allie and Johnny.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Ari wouldn't choose to leave and I can't see her being axed unless JS's contract talks have broken down. That would leave 5 men (EJ, Rafe, Lucas, Brady, Daniel) for just 2 women in that age range (6 if you include Philip).

cjknick
Member Avatar

Ponz
Jan 28 2009, 05:51 PM
Ari wouldn't choose to leave and I can't see her being axed unless JS's contract talks have broken down. That would leave 5 men (EJ, Rafe, Lucas, Brady, Daniel) for just 2 women in that age range (6 if you include Philip).
If you think about it - with the ending of this s/l and If Sami stops the wedding and the truth is out and Nicole is exposed - what is left for Nicole to do? - Would we see her and Brady all of a sudden hook up?

jane1978

cjknick
Jan 28 2009, 05:45 PM

http://www.soapoperasource.com/days/spoilers/days-spoilers-week-of-february-2.html

Sami awakens to find Rafe is gone and isn’t sure she know how to function without him.

EJ, Brady, & Nicole rush Sydney to the hospital and learn she has stopped breathing.

Sami learns Nicole gave birth on the same day as her and that she and EJ are getting married. Sami tells "her baby" she might have to do something to stop it….
Thanks! Sounds good. I believe Sydney aka EJ/Sami´s baby will eventually die, but not this soon. It will be just another health scare. As for Sami, I doubt she will abandon the SF/convent or wherever she is now till Ali comes back from ML.

Ari promissed there will be a lot of twists and complication in the story, so bring it on!

Just editing to add I just read Ali will resume the taping next week, so post pregancy Sami will return around the beginning of March.
Edited by jane1978, Jan 28 2009, 06:17 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jan 28 2009, 05:58 PM
Ari promissed there will be a lot of twists and complication in the story, so bring it on!
Probably too many complications. I have no doubt that it'll come across as a giant mess with too much confusion to follow.

brimike

cjknick
Jan 28 2009, 05:45 PM

Sami doesn't know how to FUNCTION without Rafe?

Wow, that's just the most poorly worded spoiler ever. I understand Sami's always been a little needy in the boyfriend department, but my God - this is Sami we're talking about! Grow a pair! She's lasted fifteen years without Rafe, I'm sure she can "function" for a day or two.

siamesecougar
Member Avatar

SOD Feb 3, 2009 issue showed they were having two sets of twins playing Sami's baby and Mia's baby. A set playing each in other words.

From spoilers something is going to be wrong with Sami's baby and as we saw today, Sami's baby is in distress during delivery and since it is at the clinic there is no way they can do cesarian surgery and Baker has to deliver the baby as fast as possible. He asked for forceps at the end of today's Days and the nurse was looking grim.

Nicole plans to switch the babies and there was also a spoiler that said after Nicole and EJ take the "their" baby home something happens to the baby.

Sami will, therefore end up with Mia's healthy kid if Nicole made the switch successfully.

At this point in what I saw today, Mia's baby is healthy. Nicole left her the money and took the baby like Mia asked Nicole to do. Mia was pretending to be asleep. Mia should technically disappear from the storyline since her role is done.

If Days is going to use robo-baby for a sick baby they only need one set of twins right now.

They could also age them a few months (5 or 6 months) to move the story along to get to a sick baby scenario that reveals that the baby Nicole "had" is really Sami's through something that requires DNA testing.

EJ has a special DiMera bloodtype and...

:omg: All the possible storylines are boggling my mind.

For all we know Chloe could skip out again since, according to SOD, Maggie will catch Chloe and Daniel and she plans to tell Lucas.

The article in SOD where Ari was interviewed sounded like she was enjoying the Nicole and Sami and babies storyline. Nicole screams, one spoiler said, so I wonder if a SIDS type storyline is ahead or just under-developed lungs. The plot thickens.

We shall see.

Anyway, are all talent agents fully trustworthy from what I have read about some of them? Some have so many clients that they bend facts just enough to keep their clients from bugging them too much. But then I have never met any since I live out in the middle of nowhere in Texas so who am I to judge although I am quite curious. Or is it like everything else where they find one bad apple and throw the whole basket out?

:hypnotize:
Edited by siamesecougar, Jan 28 2009, 06:57 PM.

wren
Member Avatar

I could see Ari leaving DOOL in the near future, but not this soon. If EJ finally finds his Dimera side again, once Nicole's trickery is exposed, I would be surprised if Ari sticks around. I'm not saying that I think EJ will do something overly cruel, just that I think life will be VERY rough for Nicole if she sticks around. EJ has the ability to freeze someone out very well. Not to mention that Stefano will be none to pleased (although I'm still convinced that he knows more than he's letting on these days). Also, Nicole has many, many enemies in Salem (Sami, Victor, etc.). Her only friends that will be left will be Chloe and Brady...and Brady is iffy at this point. Who knows if Chloe will understand Nicole's motivation and accept what she's done. I think Ari's a fantastic actress, I just don't see a long future for her at DOOL with the way things are going. I think the writers would really have to find a strong reason to keep Ari's character around after Nicole's plans blow up in her face.

(Side note: I have no problem with Chloe skipping town with Daniel as long as Lucas doesn't attempt to mend his broken heart with Sami.)

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I don't understand why they would already be aging the babies or what that would have to do with an actor leaving. I wonder if the twins father misunderstood why they were being axed. The more plausible scenario would be Mia leaving and taking her baby with her.

cjknick
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Jan 28 2009, 07:56 PM
I don't understand why they would already be aging the babies or what that would have to do with an actor leaving. I wonder if the twins father misunderstood why they were being axed. The more plausible scenario would be Mia leaving and taking her baby with her.
I agree Ari leaving at this point would be so odd. It would make so much more sense that it would be Mia (Taylor) leaving. But who knows at this point. I would never have guessed in a million years they would let Deidre Hall go. Could it be that Days knowing that it can't survive on the budget given is letting character's go after a big story arc. Look at BB he did a fantastic job, he was written wonderful material acted his butt off and his character left Salem. Ari is frontburner given a great storyline, she acted her butt off - but given a storyline that basically paints her character into a corner - could she be written out of Salem? James alluded he knows the basic s/l for EJ for the next nine months - perhaps he will also be given a frontburner s/l that is written well but paints his charcter into a corner too - making way for EJ to exit in nine months which by the way is when AS contract is up - could they exit together????
Edited by cjknick, Jan 28 2009, 09:36 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Ponz
Jan 28 2009, 05:51 PM
I don't think you can include Philip as a potential love interest for that age range - the show seems to prefer having him chase teenagers.

I would be shocked if AZ left. For me, she's the only thing worth watching these days.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I don't think JS has signed his contract yet, so whether or not he knows his storyline 9 months out, if he doesn't sign, I guess he will be replaced with another actor.

I will be totally shocked if Ari is leaving. She seems to be the only one who is enthused about being at Days and her coworkers and even her shitty story. I doubt it would be HER idea to leave as she seems to be appreciative of work. She mustn't have made someone happy if she is gone.

And I really don't see the big deal about her when she is found out. She will just move on to another story.
I don't see EJ torturing her or anything stupid like that. He has done way much worse. Sami also has her own sins to atone for, so she is in the same storyline predicament as Nicole. Both will be exposed, both will be shamed and both will move on to other stories...Nicole could go to Brady (spoilers hinted at a EJ/Nicole/Brady triangle) and I get the impression that Sami will go to either Rafe or newly single Lucas.

I do get the feeling Days willl kill off another child, which will probably be Sami's, and Mia will take her baby back...and this whole dual pregnancy storyline will have been a total waste of time!

daisy132

Alligato
Jan 28 2009, 10:29 PM
I don't think JS has signed his contract yet, so whether or not he knows his storyline 9 months out, if he doesn't sign, I guess he will be replaced with another actor.

I will be totally shocked if Ari is leaving. She seems to be the only one who is enthused about being at Days and her coworkers and even her shitty story. I doubt it would be HER idea to leave as she seems to be appreciative of work. She mustn't have made someone happy if she is gone.

And I really don't see the big deal about her when she is found out. She will just move on to another story.
I don't see EJ torturing her or anything stupid like that. He has done way much worse. Sami also has her own sins to atone for, so she is in the same storyline predicament as Nicole. Both will be exposed, both will be shamed and both will move on to other stories...Nicole could go to Brady (spoilers hinted at a EJ/Nicole/Brady triangle) and I get the impression that Sami will go to either Rafe or newly single Lucas.

I do get the feeling Days willl kill off another child, which will probably be Sami's, and Mia will take her baby back...and this whole dual pregnancy storyline will have been a total waste of time!
I honestly don't think that they will kill Sami's baby. I think the complications are there to finally reveal the true mother. Maybe the baby will need something only her mother can give her. I hope no babies will be killed on the show, but if anything, it would be Mia's (it would only stand to reason). I'm thinking that maybe the sickly baby is Mia's, and somehow Nicole brought HER home by mistake. Now that would be a real twist.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Maybe this is the twist that AZ said in that interview....that Sami's kid dies? (I doubt that it'll happen...she has the golden halo!)
Sami never pays for anything...she thinks this kid's a mistake and it lives...while Nicole couldnt get pregnant, got pregnant and her kid dies.
Liz

EJole
Member Avatar
BANNED

NO FUCKING WAY!

Nicole Walker

I doubt Ari is leaving! She has too much story right now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply