Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Week Of February 9 2008
Topic Started: Jan 28 2009, 10:03 PM (1,655 Views)
LovingDays

After Stephanie confronts him Philip tells her he is not the hero of her dreams.

Sami awakens to find Rafe is gone and isn’t sure she know how to function without him.

EJ, Brady, & Nicole rush Sydney to the hospital and learn she has stopped breathing.

University Hospital decides holds a fundraiser at Chez Rouge.

Chloe breaks it off with Lucas and asks Daniel to run away with her.

Stephanie has to decide if she can deal with who Philip is.

Sami learns Nicole gave birth on the same day as her and that she and EJ are getting married. Sami tells "her baby" she might have to do something to stop it….

http://soapoperasource.com/days/spoilers/days-spoilers-week-of-february-2.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wouldn't that be so nice if Chloe and Daniel ran right out of Salem..

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Jan 28 2009, 10:55 PM
Wouldn't that be so nice if Chloe and Daniel ran right out of Salem..
^ So true!!!

I wonder why Brady is going to be there to "rush" Sydney to the hospital? (Probably visiting Nicole and give her grief and fight w/EJ!)

I'm getting sick of Stephanie playing this push and pull game w/Philip.

Thanks for posting these!
Liz

Mason
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 28 2009, 11:01 PM
Stephanie's a flake.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Many were concerned about them going too fast with Stephanie/Philip so I think this is good. I'm glad they are bringing in some issues in the form of who Philip is. This must be where they are going to dabble in Philip's dark side a bit more again.

Things are moving really fast and that is rather odd. I'm thinking that Chloe/Daniel spoiler is nothing. I bet she and Lucas have a fight and she goes to Daniel and the next week she reunites with Lucas. No way is it ending like that. Too simple.

The Sami one is interesting because I can't wait for her and Rafe to get to Salem. That is classic Sami right there and it seems she will be causing trouble. The Sydney drama should be good.

There have been rumors for months about a big March sweeps event that could lead to some exits and deaths. I though it may be in the form of Lucas and Chloe's wedding. Now I think this fundraiser at Chez Rouge will be the big event and some big things will go down. That should be fun. I like big events like that and that would be good for sweeps.

Mason
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 28 2009, 11:10 PM
There have been rumors for months about a big March sweeps event that could lead to some exits and deaths. I though it may be in the form of Lucas and Chloe's wedding. Now I think this fundraiser at Chez Rouge will be the big event and some big things will go down.
God, I hope so. It's been SO long since we've had a big event that's gotten a lot of the cast together like we used to have all the time in the 90s.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Jan 28 2009, 11:13 PM
PhoenixRising05
There have been rumors for months about a big March sweeps event that could lead to some exits and deaths. I though it may be in the form of Lucas and Chloe's wedding. Now I think this fundraiser at Chez Rouge will be the big event and some big things will go down.
God, I hope so. It's been SO long since we've had a big event that's gotten a lot of the cast together like we used to have all the time in the 90s.
I agree. I'm not a fan of doing stunts for the sake of doing them but I think Days has set things up well for one.

Again, it's just rumors I've heard for awhile. Don't know if it will happen but the mention of the fundraiser kind of reminded me of the rumors given March would be two weeks away from the week these spoilers cover.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Problem is, there are so few people left in the cast anymore that I care enough about to even see at a gala event, LoL.

Mason
Member Avatar

It is ironic/eerie that they're planning a hospital fundraiser party, because I just did one in my blog for a big November sweeps event, LoL.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 28 2009, 11:03 PM
Liz<3Days
Stephanie's a flake.
I want to like this pairing...makes for some good history w/Steve and Vic...but I think its the actress...she doesnt have a "presence" and Phil can get any girl he wants....why does he get the leftovers?
Liz

jane1978

Mason
Jan 28 2009, 11:03 PM
Liz<3Days
Stephanie's a flake.
I think itīs a great conflict. Reading the detailed spoilers for the next week and putting together the full picture, we have two young people clearly falling in love with each other, who were sort of on cloud nine so far but now the reality is slowly reentering.

I read some people complain Phillip and Steph are too perfect together and thus boring, so this will give them more weight.

And I still wonder if they make love or not before because there are some conflicting reports as Mel apparently hears about what ALMOST happened between them. So either they finish things later in the week, or the spoiler was wrong. I hope itīs the latter because couple starting to make love on one day, only being interrupted by something on the next, is very much in DAYS tradition and I was a little disappointed they do it that soon and with no special occasion.

Edited by jane1978, Jan 29 2009, 05:17 AM.

peaches179

Kenny
Jan 28 2009, 11:17 PM
Mason
Problem is, there are so few people left in the cast anymore that I care enough about to even see at a gala event, LoL.

IA.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Personally, I'm intrigued. It has been a while. I don't think there has been a gala event since I started watching again in 2005. The other events were 20 or so years ago that I watched, or ones on YouTube. Sometimes I still wonder if Dena steals from OLTL (Red Ball?)
Anyway, I would like to wait Stephanie and Philip out, as long as they don't play too many games. They aren't an earth-shattering couple, but I like them.
Sami wanting to stop this marriage.........it'll be interesting to see if she decides she "suddenly" loves EJ, or if it's more of the "I don't want him, but I don't want my enemy to have him either" or that she doesn't want Nicole to be Johnny's stepmother, something along those lines. She can't have EJ AND Rafe. If she wants EJ, then EJ wouldn't be too thrilled to have Rafe around so Sami can "function".
Daniel and Chloe.......well, we'll see. It would be a very blah ending to this whole thing. I'd rather have Lucas catch them, Chloe get an STD and transfer it, something a little more dramatic.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ I think w/Sami and Nicole it has been stopping Nicole from something rather then Sami wanting it. (Usually its the other way-Sami wanting something and damned anyone in the way!)

I hope the wedding does happen because Nicole will have EJ (and the DiMeras) money and she can mess w/them and have the business savvy Nicole back (w/some tenderness thrown in.)

I would LOVE a big fancy gala/ball/benefit on Days! Everyone dresses up....snarky comments, maybe some secrets revealed or possible new pairings! I just love seeing the gowns!
Liz

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks for postin

Ponz
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Things are moving really fast and that is rather odd. I'm thinking that Chloe/Daniel spoiler is nothing. I bet she and Lucas have a fight and she goes to Daniel and the next week she reunites with Lucas. No way is it ending like that. Too simple.
Sounds pretty final to me. If the wedding is on Feb 13th (Valentine's Day is a Saturday this year), that scene may be after the big reveal.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Have they confirmed the Lucloe wedding is supposed to be on Valentine's Day? I keep seeing that mentioned on the boards but I don't remember it being mentioned on the show, which is not to say that didn't happen, I just don't remember it.

I hope the fundraiser actually does allow for some pretty outfits and that they make it seem like it really is a big party.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jan 29 2009, 11:08 AM
Have they confirmed the Lucloe wedding is supposed to be on Valentine's Day? I keep seeing that mentioned on the boards but I don't remember it being mentioned on the show, which is not to say that didn't happen, I just don't remember it.
It was in the SOD/SOW '09 previews.
Edited by Ponz, Jan 29 2009, 11:11 AM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I see. Thank you. Yes, it does sound like the Lucas/Chloe/Daniel spoiler could very easily happen the last day of that week, 2/13. Perhaps Chloe can't walk down the aisle and that's when she tells Lucas and urges Daniel to run off with her. In many ways this has felt like an exit story for Shawn and possibly Nadia, so if she's wanting to run off with him, I would think there are two exit story possibilities: (1) Daniel says he can't ruin her life and so he's leaving town but Chloe stays (though, now that she's told Lucas, that makes less sense) or (2) they do leave town together.

jane1978

Ponz
Jan 29 2009, 09:16 AM
PhoenixRising05
Sounds pretty final to me. If the wedding is on Feb 13th (Valentine's Day is a Saturday this year), that scene may be after the big reveal.
I think the wedding will be on the week of Feb 16 and this is the night before. We didnīt hear anything about Nadia/Shawn exits and the scenes has to be already taped, because according to Aliīs blog she resumes her taping on Monday next week and will already tape March scenes.
Edited by jane1978, Jan 29 2009, 11:19 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply