Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Week Of February 9 2008
Topic Started: Jan 28 2009, 10:03 PM (1,656 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

The last big event I remember was that lame-ass earthquake. I don't anticipate this being much of anything, though psychic Bo should have visions of it, no?

The Chloe/Daniel spoiler makes me think that she's pregnant and a Who's The Daddy? storyline is coming. It reads like an exit but I can't imagine that whole deal being over so quickly. Chloe with child would give a reason to drag it out some more.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brimike

px780
Jan 29 2009, 11:30 AM
The last big event I remember was that lame-ass earthquake. I don't anticipate this being much of anything, though psychic Bo should have visions of it, no?

The Chloe/Daniel spoiler makes me think that she's pregnant and a Who's The Daddy? storyline is coming. It reads like an exit but I can't imagine that whole deal being over so quickly. Chloe with child would give a reason to drag it out some more.
NO.

MORE.

BABIES.

PLEASE!!

Ponz
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jan 29 2009, 11:17 AM
I think the wedding will be on the week of Feb 16 and this is the night before. We didnīt hear anything about Nadia/Shawn exits and the scenes has to be already taped, because according to Aliīs blog she resumes her taping on Monday next week and will already tape March scenes.
I can't find that anywhere on her blog. Can you post the link, Jane?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The wedding was set for Valentine's Day in the 2009 previews but I get the feeling that changed.

We would be hearing about buildup to the wedding in spoilers and there is none. Hell, we have heard nothing about the wedding on the show and with the word that they were bringing back Will and all I would think we would see him return as part of the buildup. Plus, I was envisioning parties for Lucas and Chloe the night before and Chloe sneaking out to see Daniel for one last tryst. Days hasn't really set up the wedding yet so I think, as usual, Corday put the cart before the horse in the previews. He's done that before. Remember the Vendetta climax? He first mentioned it would happen at the end of summer/September. Then it was November. Then it was late January. It ended up being early February. The guy just tosses things out and assumes he is right or gets confused LOL. Until we hear in spoilers about the wedding, I wouldn't get my hopes up yet.

ericfan400

I don't what to believe anymore about this show

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

A big gala event attended in high fashion by ALL the cast members is something DAYS desperately needs!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ives
Member Avatar

brimike
Jan 29 2009, 11:31 AM
px780
Jan 29 2009, 11:30 AM

NO.

MORE.

BABIES.

PLEASE!!
PRETTY PLEASE.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

The new spoilers Angie just posted mention Lucas and Chloe setting a wedding date, so I guess it's still possible they decide to get married on Valentine's Day but that would be awfully quick. Not that they'll get married anyway. Maybe setting the wedding date is what makes Chloe realize this is real and she better break things off with Lucas.

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 28 2009, 11:10 PM

The Sami one is interesting because I can't wait for her and Rafe to get to Salem. That is classic Sami right there and it seems she will be causing trouble. The Sydney drama should be good.

I cant wait either. She has always been one of my favorite characters.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply