Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days actor fired from the show
Topic Started: Jan 29 2009, 09:10 AM (9,720 Views)
Pretty In Pink

I wonder who it could be? They mentioned that an actor was fired and will tell who it is tonight at midnight. Since they said that this actor is killed off the show and part of a couple, I guess that means that it would be an end to that couple?

http://divaofdaysofourlives.blogspot.com/
Edited by Pretty In Pink, Jan 29 2009, 09:13 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ponz
Member Avatar

Part of a supercouple implies either PR, KA, SN or MBE. Assuming they're using the proper definition of the term.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Why midnight?HMM,I wonder who it is,lets see How much more stupid Ken Corday really is.

Ponz
Member Avatar

SN or MBE?

http://www.steveandkayla.com/forum/index.php?topic=17890.0

lene
Member Avatar

Ohmyyyy.

Please tell me it's Shawn Christian!!!!!!! maybe Chloe/Dan will be a couple when the truth comes out, i atleast hope so.. because if anyone should get fired it's Shawn Christian.

edit: read the whole thing. DAMNIT, a vet? this SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously, get rid of Daniel and Chloe.

:soapbox:
Edited by lene, Jan 29 2009, 09:36 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I heard about this earlier this week but it's not supposed to come out untill Friday.

lene
Member Avatar

Why the wait? can't they just tell us now ? so stupid....

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ponz
Jan 29 2009, 09:27 AM
Can't get on the forum, can you tell us what it says??

If the "diva" is using the "supercouple" term in the definition that I mean "supercouple" then it's one of the four, KA, PR, SN, or MBE. If not, it could be related to the other rumor about Ari leaving. Personally, I don't view her as part of a supercouple, but others might disagree. Although, I could see a muder mystery set up after all of Nicole's secrets are discovered.

Another thought, KA and PR took pay cuts earlier on, so I'm thinking it has to be SN or MBE.
Edited by SoapGal1, Jan 29 2009, 09:41 AM.

Ponz
Member Avatar

JANALH
Jan 29 2009, 09:39 AM
Ponz
Jan 29 2009, 09:27 AM
Can't get on the forum, can you tell us what it says??

In short, that Dena still refuses to write for SN/MBE and there's a good chance they'll be fired this week.

King
Member Avatar

It could be Chloe. I am sure they think Chucas are a supercouple. LOL.

I wouldn't mind if it were a Carver or a Johnson. I am so over the four of them. They're BORING!

lene
Member Avatar

Dena refusing to write for them? seriously, this woman needs to get fired. She hates good characters, and loves disgusting pigs like Daniel and Chloe? uuugh!

misch
Member Avatar

:sheep: well, that's it. it has officially all gone to hell.

peaches179

Ponz
Jan 29 2009, 09:42 AM
JANALH
Jan 29 2009, 09:39 AM
In short, that Dena still refuses to write for SN/MBE and there's a good chance they'll be fired this week.

Ken and Co. strikes again. After the shitty treatment of Deidre/Drake, (esp. Deidre) I'm so over this show.

brimike

I wonder which body part Steve will lose before he and Kayla leave the show. Or maybe Kayla will be murdered by the killer, and Steve will leave the show a broken man. You know - something really uplifting like the J/M exit.

lene
Member Avatar

I have to hear who it is before i freak. lol! I wouldn't be upset if it was The Carvers.

peaches179

brimike
Jan 29 2009, 09:58 AM
I wonder which body part Steve will lose before he and Kayla leave the show. Or maybe Kayla will be murdered by the killer, and Steve will leave the show a broken man. You know - something really uplifting like the J/M exit.

LOL!

FanODays

My first thought was Bo just because of all the strangeness with his character. It seems that they have run out of ideas for him.

Don't think its Daniel or Chloe because once their affair comes out the list of murder suspects can be drawn up and the blog said that there is no set up for this murder currently being shown.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Please oh please let it Shawn C.

sungrey

James Scott, anyone?

brimike

sungrey
Jan 29 2009, 10:07 AM
James Scott, anyone?
I don't know what will make me laugh my ass off more - one half of Steve/Kayla being killed off, or James Scott being fired.

This should be interesting.

I'm really curious if the news leaks out before this site makes it to the midnight deadline. They clearly already know, and are just trying to get the hits on their page. So if they know, others must know as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply