Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaps.com talks with Taylor Spreitler (Mia)
Topic Started: Jan 29 2009, 02:07 PM (685 Views)
Ellie

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/3398/Days_of_our_Lives_Taylor_Spreitler_Talks_to_Soapsc

As Mia, the young woman whose baby Nicole wants to adopt, Taylor Spreitler started out the New Year jumping into a major storyline on Days of Our Lives. Prior to working on the soap, Taylor starred in an episode of “Law & Order: SVU,” the film, “All Souls Day” and appeared in several commercials. Now, Taylor is on contract at Days and fitting in just fine.

Soaps.com recently talked with Taylor who gave us a little glimpse into her life on the NBC soap.

Soaps.com: How are you enjoying playing Mia on Days of our Lives?

Taylor: I'm enjoying it very much. Mia is the kind of character I've always wanted to play!

Soaps.com: Were you familiar with Days before you landed the role?

Taylor: I started watching Days when I got the appointment for the audition.

Soaps.com: Daytime is known for its quick pace and lengthy dialogue. Were you expecting that or were you surprised at how the show worked?

Taylor: I knew there was lengthy dialogue, but the fast pace was a little surprising at first! It's a lot different than commercials, which can take all day to film.

Soaps.com: You seem to be fitting in nicely with many of Daytime's veterans, especially Arianne Zucker (Nicole). How beneficial has it been to jump right in with some of Days' heavyweights?

Taylor: Thank you! They made it very easy to fit in! Everyone was very warm and welcoming. Ari is just an awesome talent; I was very lucky to be able to jump right in with her!

Soaps.com: What does the future hold for Mia? Will she stick around after the baby storyline wraps up?

Taylor: I'm not sure what Mia will be doing; I know she wanted to go to Japan to pursue her dancing. I think Mia really likes Salem though, I hope she gets to stick around for awhile!

Soaps.com: There are rumors Mia might actually turn out to be Nicole's daughter. Can you shed any light on that possibility?

Taylor: I've heard those rumors too! I don't know how much of a possibility it is, but Nicole would sure make an interesting mom to a teenage girl. I think they would have a very stormy relationship!

Soaps.com: Do you have any other projects in the works?

Taylor: No other projects are in the works at this time. I'm happy to be concentrating on Days right now!

Soaps.com: What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?

Taylor: I enjoy hanging out with my friends, going to the movies, shopping of course. I've also been bowling quit a bit lately, and I'm actually getting pretty good!

It sounds like we’ll all just have to watch and see what the future holds for Mia, but with Taylor in the role, Soaps.com is sure it will be worth waiting for.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Wait. I've seen Terry hope that Mia is Nicole's daughter, but I didn't realize those rumors were as persistent or as not obviously Terry's as the Melanie ones.

peaches179

Ellie
Jan 29 2009, 02:07 PM
Soaps.com: Do you have any other projects in the works?

Taylor: No other projects are in the works at this time. I'm happy to be concentrating on Days right now!

:OhMy:

ginababe
BANNED

LOL, that would make Nicole a grandma!!!

Ives
Member Avatar

ginababe
Jan 29 2009, 03:15 PM
LOL, that would make Nicole a grandma!!!
^^
Love your banner, ginababe. LMAO

How old is Nicole supposed to be right now?

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

A great way to find out if she is her mother is for a dna test. I could see the possiblity of EJ getting one and DNA would be similar to Nicole but not EJs, that would be a great twist in the show. Nicole finding out that she does have a daughter and finding out she is a grandma would be great. (thats if she ends up with Mias baby and not Samis baby)

lene
Member Avatar

Nicole? A grandma? lmao!

Alligato
Member Avatar

I have never heard the rumor that Mia is Nicole's daughter.
How big is the ass that people pull this stuff out of? First it is Melanie then Mia? And for some reason, Nicole doesn't have memory of any of this?

I guess people just want Nicole to be a mom so bad. Here's an idea, let her get pregnant and actually have a kid.

This girl sounds really sweet! I am glad she is getting some air time and doing such a good job.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply