Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of February 9th; *UPDATED 2/4*
Topic Started: Jan 29 2009, 04:01 PM (7,554 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, February 9th
Stephanie confronts Philip about his talk wih Victor; Melanie confides in Max; Kayla tells Hope she forgives her; Sydney is rushed to the hospital; Nicole thinks about telling E.J. everything.

Tuesday, February 10th
Nicole receives a surprise visit from Dr. Baker; Stephanie runs into Philip at Chez Rouge; Chloe and Lucas set a wedding date; Victor begins to suspect that Daniel has feelings for Chloe.

Wednesday, February 11th
Dr. Baker asks Nicole for more money; Nicole convinces Brady to betray Victor; Stefano tells E.J. he should keep a closer eye on his fiancée; Chloe breaks up with Lucas; Kayla and Daniel discuss his love life.

Thursday, February 12th
Victor catches Brady and Nicole breaking into his safe; E.J. is upset that Nicole left Sydney with the housekeeper; Lucas tells Kate that Chloe ended their engagement.

Friday, February 13th
Philip tells Stephanie and Brady that Melanie has been fired; E.J. chooses a wedding date without consulting Nicole; Nicole gets a call from Mia; Sami misses her other children.

**UPDATED 1/30**

For the week of February 9th:

---Nicole discovered Sydney wasn't breathing and rushed the baby to the hospital. Brady joined them and comforted Nicole, causing EJ to question the other man's motives. Brady left and Nicole told EJ he needed to know everything, but when she found out Sydney was going to be fine, she changed her tune. The family returned home, and Stefano warned EJ he needed to keep a closer eye on Nicole.

---Dr. Baker continued blackmailing Nicole. Desperate, she went to Brady and convinced him to get her the cash. Unfortunately, Victor caught them breaking into the safe at the Kiriakis mansion. Brady convinced his grandfather that he was simply repaying a loan, but he also told Nicole that they had to talk about what was happening. Meanwhile, EJ set the date for his and Nicole's wedding, and gave her $10,000 for a deposit on a dress, which she promptly used to repay Brady. Brady tracked down Baker and threatened him, telling him to stay away from Nicole.

---Stephanie confronted Philip about his conversation with Victor about "burying" Melanie. Philip warned Stephanie that he wasn't her knight in shining armor and she needed to accept him as is. She wasn't sure she could do that, and got some love advice from her mom. However, when she ran into Philip at Chez Rouge, she ignored Kayla's words of wisdom and continued the relationship. They enjoyed a romantic evening, until, that is, she heard Philip callously talking about bringing Melanie down. She realized she had to bid him farewell.

---Melanie wondered if EJ could "eliminate" Philip. EJ responded by suggesting – in so many words – that Melanie steal the project plans from Titan. She hacked into Philips computer and found the blueprints, but he found her and fired her. On the spot. Melanie shared this with Max, and he let slip that Nick had sent him another copy of the plans. She got a look at them, then went over to EJ's where she copied down a portion of the plans, thanks to her photographic memory. EJ gave her a small cash advance, but it looks as though Melanie is getting in over her head.

---During a hospital fundraiser at Chez Rouge, Chloe consented to a Valentine's wedding with Lucas, but couldn't keep her eyes off of Daniel. She sang a love song and, overcome by emotion, ran out. Lucas followed her and she told him she couldn't marry him; she gave Lucas back his ring, insisting he deserved better. She then headed to Daniel's, where she begged him to leave town with her, right away. He refused. Meanwhile, Lucas told Kate what Chloe had done.

---Kayla forgave Hope for shooting her. Hope admitted she was upset with Bo for withholding his vision, and revealed that Steve knew about it, too. Kayla was furious with Steve, but they managed to work it out and reaffirm their love.

---Abe suggested Bo treat Hope as an equal, but when she returned home, she wanted no part of it. She told Bo she was moving in with Doug and Julie.

**UPDATED 2/1**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Stephanie confronts Philip about what he said to Victor; Rafe lies to Sami after a bad meeting with his boss.

Tuesday
EJ comes to the defence of Nicole; Melanie is served with an injunction.

Wednesday
Dr. Baker attempts to get more money from Nicole; Melanie tries to steal company blueprints.

Thursday
Philip catches Melanie hacking into his computer; Victor finds Brady giving Nicole money; Chloe begs Daniel to leave Salem with her.

Friday
Melanie finds a way to show EJ the blueprints; Brady finds Dr. Baker and threatens him.

**UPDATED 2/3**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

• EJ questions Brady about his true motives with Nicole.

• Stefano hints that he’d like to date Kate.

• Chloe breaks off her engagement with Lucas.

• Philip warns Stephanie that he’s not the “hero” of her fantasies.

• Hope tells Bo she’s moving in with Doug and Julie.

Thursday – Victor catches Brady giving Nicole money from his safe.

Friday – EJ sets a date for his wedding to Nicole.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 2/4**

SOD:

Philip fires Melanie
Chloe agrees to a Valentine's Day wedding
Bo confies in Abe about his visions

SOW:

Melanie tells Max her plan to play EJ and Philip
Dr. Baker demands more hush money from Nicole
Stephanie questions her relationship with Philip
Victor catches Brady breaking into his safe
Sami learns EJ and Nicole set a wedding date

Edited by Angie79, Feb 4 2009, 02:21 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Angie.

Victor catching Nicole and Brady breaking into his safe should be good. :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

mbdimera
Jan 29 2009, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the spoilers Angie.

Victor catching Nicole and Brady breaking into his safe should be good. :laugh:
I agree, I cant wait to see what he does to them.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Thanks, Angie! Sounds like a pretty interesting week. Love seeing Victor as always. Daniel talking to Kayla about his love life seems like a strange choice, but I guess as long as he's not actually hitting on her then at least she gets some more airtime!

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks Angie, so they are setting up for a wedding day reveal eh?

and Brady has been turned into Nicole's minion! LOL
Edited by ginababe, Jan 29 2009, 04:30 PM.

jane1978

Looks like no wedding after all. I quess this means both Dan and Chloe are staying and the show decided to turn them into a longterm pairing. If the affair was revealed on the wedding day they both would be so ashamed they would have to leave Salem, but this way it´s not so bad.

I also think Chloe will ask Daniel to run with him BEFORE she ends things with Lucas, because Daniel will refuse, thus doing the right thing at the end. This definitely looks like a last minute change and attempt to save both characters.

I wonder what will happen with Lucas now as Nicole has EJ and Brady and Sami has Rafe and EJ. There is no one for him right now. Maybe he will be a single dad for a while if Will is really coming back.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie!

lene
Member Avatar

no max and chelsea next week either? but still, Nicole, Ej, Sami, Rafe, Daniel and Chloe are on everyday???!?!?!

Mason
Member Avatar

I knew the "big dramatic finish" to Lucas/Chloe/Daniel was gonna be lamer than lame.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Jan 29 2009, 07:15 PM
I knew the "big dramatic finish" to Lucas/Chloe/Daniel was gonna be lamer than lame.
Why do people keep thinking that is the dramatic finish?

It's not. They wouldn't go through all the trouble of having them establish a wedding date and even mention them setting up a date in the spoilers only to end things in the next episode. I think they will still have the wedding but maybe they changed their plans and they are going to go about it a different way then planned.

I have a feeling they are setting up a Lucas/Chloe and Nicole/EJ double wedding.

These sound great, Angie. Things are heating up.

daysfan
Member Avatar

The baby spoilers sound okay/good, but I really wish Chloe and Daniel WOULD run away together. They are getting on my last nerves.

ginababe
BANNED

jane1978
Jan 29 2009, 04:44 PM
Looks like no wedding after all. I quess this means both Dan and Chloe are staying and the show decided to turn them into a longterm pairing. If the affair was revealed on the wedding day they both would be so ashamed they would have to leave Salem, but this way it´s not so bad.

I also think Chloe will ask Daniel to run with him BEFORE she ends things with Lucas, because Daniel will refuse, thus doing the right thing at the end. This definitely looks like a last minute change and attempt to save both characters.

I wonder what will happen with Lucas now as Nicole has EJ and Brady and Sami has Rafe and EJ. There is no one for him right now. Maybe he will be a single dad for a while if Will is really coming back.
I wasn't talking about Daniel/Chloe when I referred to the "wedding day" reveal. I was talking about EJ/Nicole/Sami and the whole baby switch thing.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

So Brady's back in Nicole's influence....I like them as friends! I guess this breaking in has to do with Dr. Baker asking for more money?
This reads like a good week! Thanks for the spoilers!
Liz

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks once again to an anonymous source for these. :)

For the week of February 9th:

---Nicole discovered Sydney wasn't breathing and rushed the baby to the hospital. Brady joined them and comforted Nicole, causing EJ to question the other man's motives. Brady left and Nicole told EJ he needed to know everything, but when she found out Sydney was going to be fine, she changed her tune. The family returned home, and Stefano warned EJ he needed to keep a closer eye on Nicole.

---Dr. Baker continued blackmailing Nicole. Desperate, she went to Brady and convinced him to get her the cash. Unfortunately, Victor caught them breaking into the safe at the Kiriakis mansion. Brady convinced his grandfather that he was simply repaying a loan, but he also told Nicole that they had to talk about what was happening. Meanwhile, EJ set the date for his and Nicole's wedding, and gave her $10,000 for a deposit on a dress, which she promptly used to repay Brady. Brady tracked down Baker and threatened him, telling him to stay away from Nicole.

---Stephanie confronted Philip about his conversation with Victor about "burying" Melanie. Philip warned Stephanie that he wasn't her knight in shining armor and she needed to accept him as is. She wasn't sure she could do that, and got some love advice from her mom. However, when she ran into Philip at Chez Rouge, she ignored Kayla's words of wisdom and continued the relationship. They enjoyed a romantic evening, until, that is, she heard Philip callously talking about bringing Melanie down. She realized she had to bid him farewell.

---Melanie wondered if EJ could "eliminate" Philip. EJ responded by suggesting – in so many words – that Melanie steal the project plans from Titan. She hacked into Philips computer and found the blueprints, but he found her and fired her. On the spot. Melanie shared this with Max, and he let slip that Nick had sent him another copy of the plans. She got a look at them, then went over to EJ's where she copied down a portion of the plans, thanks to her photographic memory. EJ gave her a small cash advance, but it looks as though Melanie is getting in over her head.

---During a hospital fundraiser at Chez Rouge, Chloe consented to a Valentine's wedding with Lucas, but couldn't keep her eyes off of Daniel. She sang a love song and, overcome by emotion, ran out. Lucas followed her and she told him she couldn't marry him; she gave Lucas back his ring, insisting he deserved better. She then headed to Daniel's, where she begged him to leave town with her, right away. He refused. Meanwhile, Lucas told Kate what Chloe had done.

---Kayla forgave Hope for shooting her. Hope admitted she was upset with Bo for withholding his vision, and revealed that Steve knew about it, too. Kayla was furious with Steve, but they managed to work it out and reaffirm their love.

---Abe suggested Bo treat Hope as an equal, but when she returned home, she wanted no part of it. She told Bo she was moving in with Doug and Julie.

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ginababe
BANNED

Thanks again Angie! For godsakes James! Cut your damn hair!

ginababe
BANNED

I guess the "attractive" look is out :(

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Angie79
Jan 30 2009, 01:55 AM
Abe suggested Bo treat Hope as an equal, but when she returned home, she wanted no part of it. She told Bo she was moving in with Doug and Julie.
Does she take Ciara with her or does Ciara remain with her father?

Glad Kayla makes it through the surgery.

jane1978

Wow! This week sounds delicious!

Looks like the Jarlena exit really held things back.

Thanks a lot, Angie.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

These do sound pretty good. I hope they play out as well.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Wow..what a great pic of Nicole, EJ and baby! I really like this week and hope it continues!
Thanks for the spoilers!
Liz

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply