Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of February 9th; *UPDATED 2/4*
Topic Started: Jan 29 2009, 04:01 PM (7,489 Views)
cjknick
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jan 29 2009, 04:44 PM
Looks like no wedding after all. I quess this means both Dan and Chloe are staying and the show decided to turn them into a longterm pairing. If the affair was revealed on the wedding day they both would be so ashamed they would have to leave Salem, but this way its not so bad.

I also think Chloe will ask Daniel to run with him BEFORE she ends things with Lucas, because Daniel will refuse, thus doing the right thing at the end. This definitely looks like a last minute change and attempt to save both characters.

I wonder what will happen with Lucas now as Nicole has EJ and Brady and Sami has Rafe and EJ. There is no one for him right now. Maybe he will be a single dad for a while if Will is really coming back.
Bryan indicated in an interview that a new love interest is coming to Salem for Lucas ... We'll see how that all pans out.

Thanks Angie for the updated spoilers...

Man is Brady stupid! He's almost as stupid as EJ!
Edited by cjknick, Jan 30 2009, 08:57 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

cjknick
Jan 30 2009, 08:54 AM
Bryan indicated in an interview that a new love interest is coming to Salem for Lucas ... We'll see how that all pans out.

Do you have a link for that? I'm not a Lumi fan and don't keep up with what BD says but I haven't seen any interview to that effect.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Angie, thanks so much! These sound awesome, and I am looking forward to seeing all of this movement!
Thanks for the picture too! Love his hair!

Too funny that after all Bope have been through, this silly psychic shit is causing Hope to leave Bo? This is so stupid!

I hadn't heard a new love interest was coming in for Lucas...what about Will? So if EJ and Lucas have moved on, who will Sami try to sabotage first? Unless she sets up shop with Rafe.
Sounds so exciting!

Ponz
Member Avatar

cjknick
Bryan indicated in an interview that a new love interest is coming to Salem for Lucas ...
No he didn't.

peaches179

Alligato
Jan 30 2009, 09:04 AM
Too funny that after all Bope have been through, this silly psychic shit is causing Hope to leave Bo? This is so stupid!

I know! It's so stupid!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Sounds pretty good

cjknick
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jan 30 2009, 09:04 AM
cjknick

Do you have a link for that? I'm not a Lumi fan and don't keep up with what BD says but I haven't seen any interview to that effect.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio/2008/12/11/BuzzWorthy-Radio-Bryan-Dattilo
towards the end of the interview ....

cjknick
Member Avatar

Ponz
Jan 30 2009, 09:09 AM
cjknick
Bryan indicated in an interview that a new love interest is coming to Salem for Lucas ...
No he didn't.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio/2008/12/11/BuzzWorthy-Radio-Bryan-Dattilo
towards the end of the interview!

It really is a good interview - it's worth the time to listen - Bryan is always entertaining!
Edited by cjknick, Jan 30 2009, 11:56 AM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Jan 30 2009, 01:55 AM
Thanks once again to an anonymous source for these. :)

For the week of February 9th:

---Nicole discovered Sydney wasn't breathing and rushed the baby to the hospital. Brady joined them and comforted Nicole, causing EJ to question the other man's motives. Brady left and Nicole told EJ he needed to know everything, but when she found out Sydney was going to be fine, she changed her tune. The family returned home, and Stefano warned EJ he needed to keep a closer eye on Nicole.

---Dr. Baker continued blackmailing Nicole. Desperate, she went to Brady and convinced him to get her the cash. Unfortunately, Victor caught them breaking into the safe at the Kiriakis mansion. Brady convinced his grandfather that he was simply repaying a loan, but he also told Nicole that they had to talk about what was happening. Meanwhile, EJ set the date for his and Nicole's wedding, and gave her $10,000 for a deposit on a dress, which she promptly used to repay Brady. Brady tracked down Baker and threatened him, telling him to stay away from Nicole.

---Stephanie confronted Philip about his conversation with Victor about "burying" Melanie. Philip warned Stephanie that he wasn't her knight in shining armor and she needed to accept him as is. She wasn't sure she could do that, and got some love advice from her mom. However, when she ran into Philip at Chez Rouge, she ignored Kayla's words of wisdom and continued the relationship. They enjoyed a romantic evening, until, that is, she heard Philip callously talking about bringing Melanie down. She realized she had to bid him farewell.

---Melanie wondered if EJ could "eliminate" Philip. EJ responded by suggesting in so many words that Melanie steal the project plans from Titan. She hacked into Philips computer and found the blueprints, but he found her and fired her. On the spot. Melanie shared this with Max, and he let slip that Nick had sent him another copy of the plans. She got a look at them, then went over to EJ's where she copied down a portion of the plans, thanks to her photographic memory. EJ gave her a small cash advance, but it looks as though Melanie is getting in over her head.

---During a hospital fundraiser at Chez Rouge, Chloe consented to a Valentine's wedding with Lucas, but couldn't keep her eyes off of Daniel. She sang a love song and, overcome by emotion, ran out. Lucas followed her and she told him she couldn't marry him; she gave Lucas back his ring, insisting he deserved better. She then headed to Daniel's, where she begged him to leave town with her, right away. He refused. Meanwhile, Lucas told Kate what Chloe had done.

---Kayla forgave Hope for shooting her. Hope admitted she was upset with Bo for withholding his vision, and revealed that Steve knew about it, too. Kayla was furious with Steve, but they managed to work it out and reaffirm their love.

---Abe suggested Bo treat Hope as an equal, but when she returned home, she wanted no part of it. She told Bo she was moving in with Doug and Julie.

Posted Image

Awesome pic of the family. I'm looking forward to seeing some nice shots of these three with Allie and Johnny. I've also got my fingers crossed for a wedding in the near future, before all this blows up in Nicole's face.

Ponz
Member Avatar

cjknick
Jan 30 2009, 11:50 AM
Ponz
Jan 30 2009, 09:09 AM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deep

It really is a good interview - it's worth the time to listen - Bryan is always entertaining!
Bryan referred to a vague discussion he had with a producer about Lucas's romantic options (or lack thereof). He said nothing about a new actress being cast.

PS: A friend of mine spoke to him far more recently than this interview.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Ponz
Jan 30 2009, 01:25 PM
cjknick
Jan 30 2009, 11:50 AM

Quoting limited to 2 levels deephttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio/2008/12/11/BuzzWorthy-Radio-Bryan-Dattilo

Bryan referred to a vague discussion he had with a producer about Lucas's romantic options (or lack thereof). He said nothing about a new actress being cast.

PS: A friend of mine spoke to him far more recently than this interview.
Bryan sounded like he wasn't supposed to let the cat out the bag .... but he did say that they told him that a new love interest was coming but wasn't in Salem yet ...

What did your friend say that he said????

Ponz
Member Avatar

cjknick
Jan 30 2009, 01:45 PM
What did your friend say that he said????
Nothing about a new love interest.

cages

Hmmm, the answer he sais he got, to the question of a love interest for Lucas, is "She's not there yet". Sounds like the "maybe" answer I give my daughter every time she asks me if I'm buying her a car. You know, basically you're telling them anything is possible, but don't hold your breath, and quit bugging me about it.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer spoilers

Chloe breaks up with Lucas

Stefano hints that he'd like to date Kate

Victor catches Brady giving Nicole money

EJ sets a date for his wedding to Nicole

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 30 2009, 11:15 PM
LoL, well, yeah, we kind of got the idea he was interested when he proposed. I'm so confused by this whole Stefano/Kate thing. Is it going somewhere or not? Either commit and do something substantial or forget it, because this little pattern of hints of a Stefano/Kate pairing before being dropped for a couple months before getting another hint before being dropped again is so awkward.
Edited by Mason, Jan 30 2009, 11:22 PM.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Angie79

Thanks Angie!

I can see it now ....

Kate and Stefano get married
EJ and Sami get back together

Kate and Sami are both married to DiMera's living in the mansion together - can we say WWIII!
Edited by cjknick, Jan 31 2009, 09:14 AM.

ges
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jan 29 2009, 11:52 PM
So Brady's back in Nicole's influence....I like them as friends! I guess this breaking in has to do with Dr. Baker asking for more money?
This reads like a good week! Thanks for the spoilers!
Liz
Dr. Baker was not satisfied with the repro vase that Nicole gave him as payment? shocking.
Even more shocking is that Brady would steal from his own grandfather who has been so good to him, to give money to a lying psycho. There are limits to things that rational people will do for friends, and robbing your grandfather is one of them. Also, friendship is a two-way street. What has Nicole ever done for Brady? This is so stupid. As is Hope moving in with Doug and Julie.

However, thanks for the update!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

cjknick
Jan 31 2009, 09:10 AM
Angie79

Thanks Angie!

I can see it now ....

Kate and Stefano get married
EJ and Sami get back together

Kate and Sami are both married to DiMera's living in the mansion together - can we say WWIII!
Ok...I can see Steffy and Kate...but going from EJ getting married w/Nicole to now getting married to Sami....thats a total scretch!

Last time I checked, EJ loves Nicole, Sami falling for Rafe...Sami hasnt told EJ swat about the baby...and EJ would need to forgive Sami...how about Sami explaining the "huge" mistake???

I can see Sami breaking up the wedding, but not taking Nicole's place.

Kate and Nicole are also enemies, so this would be just as delicious as Kate and Sami in the same house!
Liz

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Sounds like some interesting stuff coming up.

Color me shocked.

bgardn12

ginababe
Jan 29 2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks Angie, so they are setting up for a wedding day reveal eh?

and Brady has been turned into Nicole's minion! LOL
I really like this phone call between Sami and E.J. you made up... this whole story line is so so stupid!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply