Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friends
Topic Started: Jan 31 2009, 01:47 PM (7,950 Views)
psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Scott
Apr 28 2009, 07:52 AM
:( I miss this show....despite having every episode of every season on DVD and right at my disposal.
I know what you mean! I have the DVDs too and I miss it so much.

As for Ross and Rachel, they are one of my favorite TV couples of all time. I liked the idea of Phoebe/Joey. Phoebs was by far my favorite friend.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Phoebe was my fave, as well! I really wish she had gotten the spin-off instead of Joey. Lisa Kudrow kicked serious ass.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Oddly enough, I NEVER watched this show lol.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I miss it because there are no new episdoes, and will never be!

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Apr 29 2009, 07:53 PM
I miss it because there are no new episdoes, and will never be!
I'm holding out hope that, once all the actors are hard up enough for the money/work, we'll see a reunion TV movie or something.

Scott
Member Avatar

Ditto! The new episodes is what I miss...plus I never watch the reruns on tv lol

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

As nice as reunions movies usually are, I don't find them that good for the most part. So, I can't be too thrilled for that. For this show, it ended well and I'd rather not see a reunion or spinoff.

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Apr 30 2009, 07:36 PM
As nice as reunions movies usually are, I don't find them that good for the most part. So, I can't be too thrilled for that. For this show, it ended well and I'd rather not see a reunion or spinoff.
Well, seeing as your opinion is null and void...

:P

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason
Apr 30 2009, 07:37 PM
Jinxie
Apr 30 2009, 07:36 PM
Well, seeing as your opinion is null and void...

:P
You're not Amello so shush!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 29 2009, 01:44 AM
Me either!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

EjsGaGirl
May 8 2009, 12:01 PM
Tammy
Apr 29 2009, 01:44 AM
Me either!
OMG! Forreals? Honestly, I didn't start watching Friends until about two years ago. I always knew about the show and a lot of people told me to watch, but I avoided it. Mainly because I don't like to get attached to stuff that I knowwill become time-consuming when I lack time. Friends eventually won me over though.

psychofan
Member Avatar

I honestly think it would be a great idea for like...a summer show. Friends: The Reunion or something. Just a handful of episodes...maybe 6-13 based around Ross and Rachel preparing for their wedding, etc. I think it would provide a lot of closure and comfort to everyone who misses the show (like me!).

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ A Ross and Rachel wedding? I still wish it were a Joey and Rachel wedding! :(

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxie
May 10 2009, 01:11 PM
Eww...you would be one of those fans...

psychofan
Member Avatar

Mason
May 10 2009, 01:14 PM
Jinxie
May 10 2009, 01:11 PM
Eww...you would be one of those fans...
lol...thankfully that's the minority (nothing wrong with that though). I actually hated every minute of Joey/Rachel. In fact, out of all the friends, I didn't like him at all. I thought he was funny at times, but he was so selfish throughout all the series which I especially see when I watch the DVDs so close together.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Joey & Rachel were humorous together. It was unique because those two lived together for so long too, and that friendship turned into more. Ross & Rachel have had way too much history, and quite frankly, they are boring together. I dislike Ross very much just for that.

Manny
Member Avatar

Ross was my least favorite Friend, but I liked him with Rachel.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I would have to say Monica or Joey were my fav. Loved Joey's humorous side, and adored Monica's obsession with cleanliness and being perfect.

Manny
Member Avatar

Phoebe was my fav... and Chandler... loved his sarcasm.. Who am I kiddin.. I loved them all.. :D

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Time to reminisce again. This show ended WAY too early. I wanted to see Monica & Chandlar be parents. They were so unusual in a good way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply