Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friends
Topic Started: Jan 31 2009, 01:47 PM (8,035 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

Well I wouldn't say "way too early", since it did last 10 seasons... but yeah, for me, I don't think I would have ever gotten sick of Friends.

Chandler as a father would be hilarious.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I would've gotten sick of it at some point. Everything good has to sink at some point or another. I'm glad the producers wanted to end the show on a high note so viewers like us could live on to speak so highly of it. This whole parent thing for Monica & Chandlar would've been a fantastic story at least for a few episodes.

Dammit, I want a reunion focus just to see that!

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm sure they'll do a reunion movie one day.. like they did with Sex and the City...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Have you watched the reunion thing? The producers said they would never think of doing a reunion movie because they want to keep the show on a high note.

Manny
Member Avatar

I know. I heard the producers say that, but I don't believe it. I think they'll do it.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

We can only hope *fingers crossed*

Scott
Member Avatar

While a reunion movie would be amazing, I really can't see them doing one. I don't think the actors want to do one either. Now Monica and Chandler really should have gotten a spin off, not Joey. Joey was a good character but he was sort of one note and just about women and what not.

Chandler was by FAR by favorite character of Friends, with Phoebe as a close second.

Mason
Member Avatar

Scott
May 12 2009, 10:21 AM
While a reunion movie would be amazing, I really can't see them doing one. I don't think the actors want to do one either.
Give 'em a few more years, LoL. None of them are really doing much except Jennifer Aniston. There will be some kind of reunion, mark my words.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I kinda hope you're right, Mason.

Cupcake06

LOVE Friends! Such a feel good show :wub: . I STILL need to complete my DVD collection. One of these days it will happen...one of these days. I was a Ross and Rachel fan and always rooted for them, but was still interested in seeing where the show might go with Joey and Rachel. Loved Monica and her OCD! LOL...SO me!

Diane
Member Avatar

Scott
May 12 2009, 10:21 AM
While a reunion movie would be amazing, I really can't see them doing one. I don't think the actors want to do one either. Now Monica and Chandler really should have gotten a spin off, not Joey. Joey was a good character but he was sort of one note and just about women and what not.

Chandler was by FAR by favorite character of Friends, with Phoebe as a close second.
I have to agree a spin off with Monica and Chandler would have been great! Joey's spin off was horrible. Without Chandler he just looked stupid. lol

Chandler and Phoebe were my favorite characters. I sing smelly cat to my kids they think it is the funniest thing.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

There was definitely a lot that could've been explored with Monica & Chandlar in that little country home with their children. I think it would be ideal to throw Joey into that mix as well, like a third child living with them.

Scott
Member Avatar

It definitely would have been interesting to see, but alas at this point we aren't going to get anything lol. But I still have my complete collection of all the seasons to enjoy and the show is practially in syndication on every channel lol.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

It is on practically every channel but I still could never get tired of it.

Scott
Member Avatar

I know its definitely one of those shows I could watch forever and never get sick of

cassie1013

Jinxie
May 23 2009, 03:23 PM
There was definitely a lot that could've been explored with Monica & Chandlar in that little country home with their children. I think it would be ideal to throw Joey into that mix as well, like a third child living with them.
The problem I see with that is it would have been unrealistic for it just to be the 2, or 3 of them as they would still see the others on a regular basis!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Yep, they would've still seen the others, but those three could've become a center point. Chandlar and Monica having children would've presented a whole new avenue to storylines. Plus, I wanted to see Rachel get married even if it were to Ross.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

AWWWKKWWAARRRDDDDDDDD!

Mason
Member Avatar

^ One of my favorite episodes!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Same here, Mason!

What was your most fav episode though? Mine is definitely Phoebe's wedding to Mike. The wedding was unique in the sense that it was outdoors, last minute planned, and not so picture-perfect.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply