Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friends
Topic Started: Jan 31 2009, 01:47 PM (7,540 Views)
rknudson78
Member Avatar

Friends was my favorite and I have the DVD's but I haven't watched them in a long time. There was so many funny episodes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DarkCat
Member Avatar

It was one of my favorite TV shows and I was just upset when it was stopped.

wilson807
Member Avatar

“Friends” is my all time favourite TV show because I really like the funny moments of that movie. Also I like the final episode because it’s really emotional.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

OMG I love Friends..I have the entire series on DVD and I literally watch it almost every night before I fall asleep...I can watch this series over and over and never get sick of it or its Regina Phalanges! ;)

Edited by Mitchapalooza, Nov 7 2011, 10:01 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Favorite sitcom ever,I wish it was still on.

Tom

☼ Jinx ☼
Jan 31 2009, 01:47 PM
This show isn't exactly "retro" but it did get cancelled, so I think its fair to discuss it. This was by far the best show on tv to date!

The finale was so sad but perfect in every way.
I'm sorry -- "canceled?" No, it didn't.
Friends was very successful throughout it's run and the show came to a conclusion. Big difference between cancellation and ending a series. (Ask Jerry Seinfield, who famously went off on Larry King, who tried to suggest that Seinfeld had been "canceled.")

Please, let's correct the first post in this thread. It's misleading, with all due respect.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I remember being so anti-Friends when it first premiered. I was not interested in seeing, nor hearing about it. However I remember back during the original run watching the Season 3 finale and laughing my ass off. I watched every week all the way up until the start of Season 9, I just could not get into Rachel/Joey. Not at all.

Helpless Romantic

FRIENDS is my all time fav primetime show!!!! Ross and Rachel my favourite couple! So happy they got together in the end but should have been sooner IMO. :wub: Chandler and Monica were good too. :wub:

Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jan 5 2012, 12:04 AM.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

LOVE Rosschel & Mondler :cloud9: :cloud9:

LOVED the Finale Clip

"I need to get off the plane"
"Mam, please sit down"
"LET HER OFF THE PLANE!!"

"You don't understand!"
"TRY TO UNDERSTAND!!"

"I got off the plane" :yahoo:
"U got off the plane" :yahoo:

My favorite line was from Ross "Unless, we're on break" :roflol: :roflol:

I created a board dedicated to F.R.I.E.N.D.S ~ http://s13.zetaboards.com/FRIENDS_4_Ever/index/
Edited by DaveBedford, Apr 19 2012, 03:39 AM.

demilyftw3
Member Avatar

rknudson78
Jul 31 2011, 09:20 PM
Friends was my favorite and I have the DVD's but I haven't watched them in a long time. There was so many funny episodes.
best freakin SHOW EVER!!!!! HAve all the dvds and i still watch reruns on nick :wub:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I watch reruns whenever there on.

Chandler was my favorite of the guys.

CLASSIC CLIP:
Edited by Snowing Fan, May 7 2012, 03:45 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

God, as a teenager I avoided this show. But now in my mid-to-late (sigh) 20s, I LOVE this show. Hands down one of my most favorite shows EVER.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I have ALL of the DVD's and Monica & Chandler are definitely my favorite couple!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jen
Member Avatar

Right now, I´m watching the show, since I never had time doing it when it was on tv and still is. I´m on the 6th season and it makes me laugh right away when I see it.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

I have watching my DVD's of Friends. I just loved the show. I loved Chandler and Monica even wrote a fanfic for them. Also loved Ross and Rachel.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

This year will be 10 years since it ended and 20 years since it premiered.

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Matthew Perry and Courtney Cox was on Entertainment Tonight last night for a mini friends reunion.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply