Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Another one bites the dust; Article from San Francisco Examiner
Topic Started: Jan 31 2009, 07:35 PM (864 Views)
doolcrazy
Member Avatar

'Days of our Lives' - Another one bites the dust

"LIKE SANDS THROUGH THE HOUR GLASS....SO GOES THE CHARACTERS OF OUR LIVES"

To read the article click on the link below.....

http://www.examiner.com/x-592-Soap-Opera-Examiner~y2009m1d30-Days-of-our-Lives--Another-one-bites-the-dust

or TinyURL @ http://tinyurl.com/cyq62l
Edited by Angie79, Jan 31 2009, 08:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dr. Chip

Loved that quote from Thaao about scientists opening up his brain and wondering what he was thinking.

I'm sure Thaao doesn't come cheap, and I understand the strategy of cutting this character. Even in the DiMera scenes, he doesn't seem to fit in anymore. It's just the sloppy way the show has been written lately, but I've never understood how Tony could come off a 20-year captivity on a faraway island, scold Stefano, and then move in with him. Weird.

What bugs me is the disrespect shown this actor, as he was one of the ones fired under the Stalker storyline, then brought back, only to be killed for, what, the third or fourth time now? He's just a useless Emmy nominee, right?

And it was obvious from the beginning that no one knew what to do with Leann Hunley. I never dreamed we would see this awesome actress on this show again, and they wasted her. Wonder if she'll even come back once Tony's killed. Leann has never had trouble finding work, and I think she should not answer the phone if this show calls her again.
Edited by Dr. Chip, Jan 31 2009, 09:09 PM.

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

I'm confused. How did Jamey break the news by linking a blogger?

Looks like Thaao's not doing interviews yet. I've yet to see one.

Dr. Chip

Last time he was let go, didn't he spoil the Stalker's identity? I guess that won't happen this time since there's nothing to spoil.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Dr. Chip
Feb 1 2009, 01:00 AM
Last time he was let go, didn't he spoil the Stalker's identity? I guess that won't happen this time since there's nothing to spoil.
I doubt anything's been planned that far ahead to be spoiled. :soapbox:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply