Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New scoop; OMG
Topic Started: Feb 1 2009, 01:48 PM (4,729 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Not much but what I do have sounds....well, fill in the blank.

- Chloe is caught in an explosion (prays to the soap gods) and yes, she is still with Lucas and still sucking face with Daniel on the sly.

- Stephanie spends time with BRADY.

- Wait, it gets worse: Phillip and MELANIE kiss. (I soooo hope Phillip is playing her).

- It's not all terrible, we have more Victor, Maggie and Abe/Lexie/Theo coming up! Victor has scenes with Chloe and all this Maggie has been great.

- No sign of Sami yet.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm sorry, I goofed. Chloe does not have scenes with Victor. His scenes are with Brady and Phillip.

Chloe has scenes with special guest star Ralph Waite ("The Waltons"). :applause:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Stephanie and Brady?
Phillip kissing Melanie? He MUST be playing her!

And wait, why is Lucas still with Chloe after she dumped him?

Thanks for the tidbits, Kitty! I know these aren't the best, but I am so intrigued!
Edited by Alligato, Feb 1 2009, 02:04 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The explosion does not surprise me. There had been rumors of something like that happening during sweeps. Any idea on the timing of this OBK? I'm assuming around late-end of February?

I have a feeling Chloe and Dan will be staying now and maybe one of them was supposed to die in the explosion. Just a sense I get judging by the change in tone to a more serious one in the past two weeks. I really do think both Chloe and Daniel, or at least one of them, was on the way out but the story and parings has it's fans so they may have changed things. I mean, they all but set it up with Chloe breaking it off with Lucas. Something changed and I figured as much. They wouldn't just end it like that so I figured she would continue to lie to Lucas and screw Dan.

I'm guessing the explosion is the big kickoff to sweeps and the fundraiser/murder will be the big sweeps event.

These are interesting. Stephanie/Brady and Philip/Melanie sounds good. I'm not against Philip/Melanie because I see her as nothing but a troublemaker in regards to Philip/Stephanie.

So happy to hear about more Maggie, Victor, and Abe and Lexie.

Mason

OneBadKitty
Feb 1 2009, 01:48 PM
Chloe is caught in an explosion
Please, God, don't have her come out of it with any scars...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OneBadKitty
Feb 1 2009, 02:01 PM
I'm sorry, I goofed. Chloe does not have scenes with Victor. His scenes are with Brady and Phillip.

Chloe has scenes with special guest star Ralph Waite ("The Waltons"). :applause:
Awesome! I love him.

I told you all last week in the spoiler thread Lucas/Chloe/Daniel was not over. Either something changed or it was nothing but a way of showing how desperately Chloe and Dan want to be together. Never for a minute did I think Chloe would just break up with Lucas and that would be it. The truth has to come out and that isn't happening yet.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Lucas and Chloe have some scenes together with Allie but they don't appear to be "together." That's when Chloe has scenes with Ralph Waite.

Lucas has a confrontation with Maggie (it's POSSIBLE that Lucas may take a drink, this is my spec, not a spoiler), and the next day is when Chloe is in the explosion.
Edited by OneBadKitty, Feb 1 2009, 02:13 PM.

pagraves
Member Avatar

So, do they remember that Brady and Stephanie are second cousins? By blood?

Do they care?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wkline
Member Avatar

OBK, Anything on Steve and Kayla?

LovingDays

Brady & Stephanie are not related

wkline
Member Avatar

John and Kayla are cousins!! Wouldn't that make Stephanie and Brady second cousins?

aimees76
Member Avatar

Oh I'm so confused ...
Lucas, stay away from Chloe! I don't want her walking away from that explosion, I'm sorry, is that wrong of me? I could think of a few other Salemites I'd like to be caught in there with her ...

Oh, and I almost want Lucas to take a drink .. because that would make for a much better story for him (and Maggie!!) then the crap he has had for the past few years. Wait, what am I talking about, Dena is still writing this ... :frown:
Edited by aimees76, Feb 1 2009, 03:04 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Brady and Stephanie are related through John and Kayla, who are cousins.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

wkline
Feb 1 2009, 02:54 PM
OBK, Anything on Steve and Kayla?
Nothing yet.

And Brady and Steph share a few scenes, that's all.

Mason

aimees76
Feb 1 2009, 03:01 PM
Oh I'm so confused ...
Lucas, stay away from Chloe! I don't want her walking away from that explosion, I'm sorry, is that wrong of me? I could think of a few other Salemites I'd like to be caught in there with her ...
It's not wrong, LoL! I'd love it if Chloe were blown to bits. Of course, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Interesting, thanks OBK!!

esp13
Member Avatar

This is all very confusing. I take it that the scenes with Lucas/Chloe/Daniel are all before the explosion?

Philip kissing Melanie pretty much ends my interest in him or he and Stephanie unless it's her kissing him and him not liking it at all -- which I doubt. If it's remotely voluntary (even just playing her) then Melanie can have him.

I wonder if the writers do remember that Brady and Stephanie are related.

jane1978

Thanks for the info. Sounds good!

I wonder who is behind the explosion. Maybe a first sign of bad Tony/Andre coming?

As for Phillip/Melanie, we all knew it will go there eventually so no surprise. I quess Brady is there for Steph as a friend after she ends things with Phillip and he will attempt to lure Melanie her back. I wonder if Steph catches them.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The explosion is the following day.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Sounds good, thanks for posting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply