Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New scoop; OMG
Topic Started: Feb 1 2009, 01:48 PM (4,816 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

LOL! Everybody always jumps to the conclusion that any guy and girl that have a scene together are going to turn romantic.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 1 2009, 04:00 PM
LOL! Everybody always jumps to the conclusion that any guy and girl that have a scene together are going to turn romantic.
With Higley writing, you never know, LoL.

But seriously, I don't think anything's gonna happen between Brady and Stephanie.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks to OBK the best scooper in the WORLD!!!!

I love explosions!!!!!!

Anything on The Baby Switch and EJ and Nicole's up coming wedding????

Ralph Waite? - great casting - love that man - perhaps he is an Angel or something! Perhaps Chloe has an Angel who saves her and she turns her life around drops her affair with Dr. Dirty, dedicates her life to making Lucas happy and perhaps she'll actually wear clothes that she button's up!

esp13
Member Avatar

I don't think anything romantic will happen between Brady and Stephanie either, although Dena's writing has taught us all not to underestimate the idea that a random interaction will result in monkey sex a couple of weeks later.

Sarah
Member Avatar

Glad phillip and melanie kiss :biggrin:

thnx for the spoilers

cjknick
Member Avatar

esp13
Feb 1 2009, 04:09 PM
I don't think anything romantic will happen between Brady and Stephanie either, although Dena's writing has taught us all not to underestimate the idea that a random interaction will result in monkey sex a couple of weeks later.
good point ....

I read that there will be random type pairings this year. Brady and Stephanie would be random!

Tammy
Member Avatar

cjknick
Feb 1 2009, 04:11 PM

I read that there will be random type pairings this year. Brady and Stephanie would be random!
Not to mention nasty lol. But seriously there aren't too many dating options in Salem... damn near everyone is related in one way or another lol.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

OneBadKitty
Feb 1 2009, 01:48 PM
Not much but what I do have sounds....well, fill in the blank.

- Chloe is caught in an explosion (prays to the soap gods) and yes, she is still with Lucas and still sucking face with Daniel on the sly.

- Stephanie spends time with BRADY.

- Wait, it gets worse: Phillip and MELANIE kiss. (I soooo hope Phillip is playing her).

- It's not all terrible, we have more Victor, Maggie and Abe/Lexie/Theo coming up! Victor has scenes with Chloe and all this Maggie has been great.

- No sign of Sami yet.
Please, oh, please, oh, please, oh, please, soap gods, do not give Chloe a scar. Please, oh, please, oh, please, oh, please..........................
Posted Image

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

cjknick
Feb 1 2009, 04:11 PM
esp13
Feb 1 2009, 04:09 PM
good point ....

Where did you read that? As bad as Higley is, I don't blame her for all the random pairings last year. If there wasn't so much clashing behind the scenes, there would've been none of that. She had picked directions for couples and characters and once Ed Scott got involved that is when we got forced pairings like Chloe/Lucas. It's no coincidence that once Tomlin came on and Scott was out, the stories and characters all got direction again. Whether or not it's a good or well-liked direction is a different issue but there is direction.

I don't think for a minute they will pair Brady and Stephanie. They've already set the stage for Brady and Nicole.

So, OBK...your thinking is Lucas and Chloe are still broken up based on what you know? Perhaps this will bring them back together. Chloe will take it as a sign that being with Daniel is wrong and go back to Lucas and that will set the stage for a wedding with them. That also may be why Lucas MAY take a drink and why he has scenes with Maggie since Chloe does break up with him. This story still has alot to go IMO. I don't think for a minute it's over. Far from it, especially since Lucas had no idea about Chloe and Daniel yet, at least based on what we know right now.

I'm curious about this explosion. I wonder if this ties in with Tony. I'm also curious because we had the casting call for a butler for a rich and powerful man and it makes me wonder if there will be a new villain coming in or something. I can't imagine how Chloe gets caught up in this and why this explosion happens but I'm intrigued as hell.

squee
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 1 2009, 04:30 PM
But seriously there aren't too many dating options in Salem... damn near everyone is related in one way or another lol.
Days has turned into the soap opera equivalent of Deliverance :drunk:

Karnythia
Member Avatar

I think Chloe's insta-redemption is ahead. I'm betting she even talks to an angel. And Brady & Stephanie are what 2nd cousins? That's a further distance than her uncle or her uncle's brother. I'm sure someday she'll eb with a guy she isn't related to in any way.
Edited by Karnythia, Feb 1 2009, 04:48 PM.

JohnandMarlenaFreak
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 1 2009, 03:02 PM
Brady and Stephanie are related through John and Kayla, who are cousins.
Yep,though I doubt Higley cares.

cjknick
Member Avatar

I think Lucas and Nicole need to start drinking STAT!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Higley does not do romance. She does sleazy hookups. I thought she was going to build up Philip and Stephanie but she is already ruining it, even before this tip from Kitty.

Thanks for the look ahead Kitty!!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Feb 1 2009, 04:33 PM
I'm curious about this explosion. I wonder if this ties in with Tony. I'm also curious because we had the casting call for a butler for a rich and powerful man and it makes me wonder if there will be a new villain coming in or something. I can't imagine how Chloe gets caught up in this and why this explosion happens but I'm intrigued as hell.
If there's a new villain coming I'll give him 3-4 months before he ends up dead or in prison. We all know how Higley writes villains.

lene
Member Avatar

no max and chelsea? :(

jane1978

pspcindy
Feb 1 2009, 04:59 PM
Angie79
Higley does not do romance. She does sleazy hookups. I thought she was going to build up Philip and Stephanie but she is already ruining it, even before this tip from Kitty.

Thanks for the look ahead Kitty!!
I donīt see where she is ruining them. They will declare their feelings for each other next week and when they are this close to be blissfully happy, something happens which splits them apart. I think thatīs pretty traditional.

As Phoenix said, from the moment Tomlin/Whittesel made the initial changes there no random switches in the coupling. Everything goes according to plan and this story builds from the early December, when Mel got the alternative fuel project rights. I say, bring it on!
Edited by jane1978, Feb 1 2009, 05:27 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Feb 1 2009, 02:13 PM
Lucas and Chloe have some scenes together with Allie but they don't appear to be "together." That's when Chloe has scenes with Ralph Waite.

Lucas has a confrontation with Maggie (it's POSSIBLE that Lucas may take a drink, this is my spec, not a spoiler), and the next day is when Chloe is in the explosion.
Ok, so if I understand this, Lucas, Chloe and Allie are all three in scenes with Ralph Waite, whoever he is? (Sorry, I'm old enough to have watched "The Waltons," but I really don't remember it. My parents watched very little TV.) Who is his character? Was it PhoenixRising who suggested he could be a new villain, perhaps tying into the casting call? I guess we don't know if Chloe survives or not. Interesting.

In other news, Philip and Melanie together continues to apall me as they have from the beginning. Amazing how just a few months ago Philip was still my favorite character and now I'm disgusted by him.

I doubt anything romantic will come of Stephanie/Brady. I wouldn't be so quick to say that, given how correct I was for being upset from the very first moment Phelony shared scenes, nor do I think Higley would have any compunction about penning a blood-related couple. However, I think Stephanie's still going to be in a triangle with Philip and Stephanie and Brady will likely be in a triangle with EJ and Nicole. Never say never with Higgles, though.

Thanks for posting, OBK! Always very much appreciated!
Edited by Paxton, Feb 1 2009, 05:39 PM.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

GADS I can only hope Philip and Brady have had all their shots...... EWE! :moon:

Stef is getting as bad as Dan flopping form one guy to another. Maybe they should hook the two up together and send them off into the sunset.

I live to see the vets and love Victor. Hope he kicks some butt.
Edited by doolcrazy, Feb 1 2009, 06:05 PM.

pnelsen

i DON'T think Chelsea and Brady are related are they? Also, is Ralph Waite the butler that they had an audition call for?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply