Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: New scoop; OMG
Topic Started: Feb 1 2009, 01:48 PM (4,784 Views)
Mason

Chelsea and Brady are related through Bo and Isabella, who were half-siblings, making Chelsea and Brady half-cousins.
Edited by Mason, Feb 1 2009, 06:28 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

pnelsen
Feb 1 2009, 06:26 PM
i DON'T think Chelsea and Brady are related are they? Also, is Ralph Waite the butler that they had an audition call for?
Yes the are. They are both his grandchildren.
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I guess when you think about it the only women in town that Brady is not related to are Chloe, Nicole, Max's sister, Maggie and Alice Horton :D

Kimber
Member Avatar

UGH!

WTHAS&K?

kpuma

lene
Feb 1 2009, 05:04 PM
no max and chelsea? :(
That's a good question - I thought we were going to see Max and Chelsea at some point. Chelsea has basically disappeared these past few weeks. Miss seeing Chelsea.

Thanks, OBK for the scoops!!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

To answer a few questions:

As far as I know, Ralph Waite only has scenes with Chloe.

Chelsea does have scenes coming up - with little Theo.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I'd love for sleeze to be the one to go. Their affair is not fun to me. It's thoroughly disgusting. If Chloe would not lie to Lucas but back off and be decent, then it could be interesting to me to see if the sleeze and she actually were the real deal.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Grrrr...I want MORE Bo, Hope and Ciara!!! :soapbox:
Edited by KristianFanForever, Feb 2 2009, 06:58 AM.

ginababe
BANNED

^^ LMAO! ICAM
Edited by ginababe, Feb 2 2009, 01:40 AM.

sungrey

Mason
Feb 1 2009, 04:01 PM
Angie79
Feb 1 2009, 04:00 PM
LOL! Everybody always jumps to the conclusion that any guy and girl that have a scene together are going to turn romantic.
With Higley writing, you never know, LoL.

But seriously, I don't think anything's gonna happen between Brady and Stephanie.
I think you're right. I think they're just trying to test the waters a bit. I'd think when they cast Eric Martsolf they had no idea the Drake/Dee thing was going to come down, and I imagine a lot of Brady's story had to be heavily re-written (or in the case of Dena, pulled out of her you-know-what... lol)

I saw Phillip/Melanie coming from 1,000 miles away. But it also looks like they're giving Melanie scenes with Brady. And Brady with Stephanie. Yikes. I'm all for a Stax reunion.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply