Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rachel Melvin Blog 2/1/09
Topic Started: Feb 2 2009, 12:32 PM (861 Views)
Ellie

http://rachelmelvinblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-and-improved.html

(Sorry, too long to cut and paste.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hoochielicious
Member Avatar
Queen Hoochie

Thanks Ellie.

ICAM with Rachel. Going to a club and having random guys touch you doesn't sound like fun to me. Good for her for rejecting the Hollywood club scene.

Days4Life

I enjoyed that blog. She seems like a nice girl with good values and great priorities.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good for her. You can tell she has a wisdom and maturity beyond her years.

I also like her attitude in regards to work. She never whines about lack of screentime or story. I like that, especially at her age.

I hope she posts more in her blog. I've missed her entries.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Feb 2 2009, 04:48 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

PhoenixRising05
Feb 2 2009, 04:47 PM
I also like her attitude in regards to work. She never whines about lack of screentime or story. I like that, especially at her age.
I like that too. She might have enough of a fanbase to agitate for storyline, but she doesn't play it that way.

Also, it's pretty rare to read anything online that comes across so...literate, especially when it's in blog format. I'm impressed. It makes me want to see more of her work.

soapfan35

Ellie
Feb 2 2009, 12:32 PM
http://rachelmelvinblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-and-improved.html

(Sorry, too long to cut and paste.)

I've never been a huge Chelsea fan but the character is tied to a main family, has a complex history and Rachel is a very good actress. Why is she not working while characters like Melanie and Nicole's baby mama are on 24/7??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply