Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Dena's blog is GONE
Topic Started: Feb 3 2009, 07:40 PM (2,485 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I noticed it wasn't on the DAYS Sony homepage like it always was, and if you click this link all of the entries have been deleted!

http://www.daysofourlives.com/denasblog/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

interesting!

Ellie

Weird!

It's still here if anyone feels the need to read about what she had for dinner a few months back:

http://blog.nbc.com/days_production/dena_higley/

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The old entries are still on NBC, but SONY was the main place for it and it was always advertised on the front page.

daysfan
Member Avatar

PLEASE tell me this could mean something?!

I won't get my hopes up too high, but still...

e83talus
Member Avatar

Good. Hopefully she will follow the blog....

Kenny
Member Avatar

With any luck, this means she's either quit or been fired. I'll be thrilled.

Chances are, they probably just saw what a colossal fail this blog was and decided to call it a day.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

I'm sure all it means was that they didn't want a place for angry fans to go and vent at her. There's no way she's going anywhere. I'm not that lucky.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

esp13
Feb 3 2009, 07:54 PM
I'm sure all it means was that they didn't want a place for angry fans to go and vent at her. There's no way she's going anywhere. I'm not that lucky.
I'm sure that's it too. And now with a fresh assault looming from Payla fans, they probably decided it was best to take it down.

Damn. I was hoping.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I wish she was one of the "vets" fired....probably someone hacked into the site because hacking would be justice for this "writer!"
Liz

Nicole Walker

LMAO. She's hiding. LOL! She knows she was gonna get it from the fans.

King
Member Avatar

She could be gone.

No writer lasts very long on DAYS, and the show has been getting a lot of bad press lately. They need a scapegoat.

Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Feb 3 2009, 08:30 PM
She could be gone.

No writer lasts very long on DAYS, and the show has been getting a lot of bad press lately. They need a scapegoat.
Pssh, she's not a scapegoat. She's THE REASON, LoL.

shayera

Not only fire her, but PLEASE fire Tomlin as well! :hail:

This show and this latest news is PATHETIC!

Damn them!

cjknick
Member Avatar

I thought I read somewhere that she went on vaca for a month...

Ponz
Member Avatar

Best creative decision DOOL has made in months.

wkline
Member Avatar

I'm glad it's gone!! It wasn't interesting at all!! All about her and family!! Like the show..Me, me,me,me!

shayera

cjknick
Feb 3 2009, 08:43 PM
I thought I read somewhere that she went on vaca for a month...
If that's the case, she need not come back!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think they might have taken it down today. I could swear that I checked it yesterday and it was up; if not a yesterday it was only a day or two before that that I looked.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I don't think this means she is gone. They know people will comment and bitch so they probably just put it away for that reason.

Having said that, I think she will be gone soon anyway. The autism story is a distant memory it seems or barely played. I see more of Tomlin and Whitesell then I do Higley. I sense Higley in the pacing and execution and that is why she needs to go and I think she will.. I think Tomlin wants his boy in the writer's chair anyway. I'm surprised it's taken this long. I also don't think Higley is happy. People can say what they want but Higley does write for the vets. She likes Bo and Hope. She tried to bring Steve and Kayla back her first go round. She does write for them. Whether she writes well is another issue but I can't see her being happy with the changes other then still having a chance to write for characters like Nicole, Sami, etc.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply