Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for week of February 16th; *UPDATED 2/11*
Topic Started: Feb 3 2009, 11:02 PM (9,949 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Bo urges Hope to give their relationship another shot; Philip threatens to destroy Melanie if she crosses him.

Tuesday
Mia is offended by Nicole's tone of voice on the phone; Philip is suspicious of Melanie and demands to know what she's up to; Steve is concerned when Kayla tries to leave the hospital in order to defend Hope at the hearing.

Wednesday
Philip misreads a conversation between Brady and EJ and believes that Brady is betraying him; Kate and Daniel share a close moment at the hospital.

Thursday
Chloe confides in Father Matt about her love for Lucas and Daniel; Chelsea tells Stephanie about Max kissing her, and Stephanie seems okay with the news.

Friday
Stephanie interrupts a close moment between Melanie and Philip; Stefano worries that Melanie will ruin the DiMeras.

For the week of February 16th:

---Philip interrupted Melanie and EJ's little tete-a-tete. When EJ left, Philip grabbed Melanie and told her he knew what she was up to. Melanie promised to keep the fuel project with Titan, if Philip did something for her in return. What might that be? She wanted him to dump Stephanie! Philip refused, and promised to destroy Melanie if she double-crossed him.

---These two finally admitted something was up between them, besides friendship. Actually, Chelsea was the first to admit it, saying she wanted more than a friend. They kissed, and, naturally, Melanie witnessed this and congratulated them. Chelsea told Stephanie, who was surprised and, surprisingly, okay with it. Chelsea urged her friend not to give up on Philip.

---While EJ let Melanie know, in no uncertain terms, that he was the boss, across town, Victor was doing the same thing with Philip. Victor pitted him and Brady against each other, causing Philip to declare he could handle the fuel project alone. His next step was to show up at the DiMera Mansion to confront EJ. Tony tried to intercede, but EJ said he'd already won because Philip had insisted on making things personal with Melanie. Philip headed over to confront Melanie, next. With a hot kiss......

---Stephanie confided in her parents and realized that maybe, just maybe, things weren't really meant to be with her and Philip. He tried to make amends, but she told him she just couldn't do it. She decided to confront Melanie, but really didn't like what she saw there – the lip-lock between Melanie and Philip; Philip insisted he was in love with Melanie. Crushed Stephanie left, leaving Melanie to tell Philip she was onto him. She kicked him out, just in time for Stephanie to return, and slap her in the face.

---Chloe ran into Lucas, and realized she still loved him. She found herself sobbing on a park bench and a priest, Father Matt, approached. Chloe confided her troubles and Father Matt suggested she ask God for a sign. Chloe got a call – from Daniel – and decided that was her sign. She went to meet him at his apartment, where he told her that Kate was in remission. That meant they could leave town together. Daniel got a page and headed for the hospital, while drunk Lucas headed for his apartment. Instead of Daniel, Lucas got hit in the face -- with a huge explosion.......

---Maggie had a busy week, as well. She started it by laying into Daniel, telling him he needed to clue Kate in about his affair. Then, she heard from Melanie that Lucas had fallen off (way off) the wagon. She tracked Lucas down at the Cheatin' Heart, where she found him feeling extremely sorry for himself, and drunk. Maggie told him about Chloe's affair. He tricked Maggie to get her out of the bar, then went to track down Daniel.

---There continued to be trouble in paradise for Nicole. She got another call from Mia, who she told to never call again. Then Brady showed up and tried to find out exactly what had happened between Nicole and Dr. Baker. Nicole managed to cover, then called Dr. Baker, who insisted Brady was in love with her. Flustered Nicole asked EJ to make love. When EJ pointed out that she'd just given birth, she managed to cover, again. Then she learned that Sami was coming home. EJ reassured her, but Nicole still had a nightmare that he took Sydney and returned her to her real mother. Just how long before that comes true? Especially now that Philip has overheard Nicole and Brady conspiring.

---Hope's hearing took place. Both Bo and Kayla tried to defend her, but Hope was forced to give Bo her gun and badge. She was reeling from her suspension and the possibility of losing her job when Bo begged her for another chance, but there seems to be no sign of reconciliation yet.

**UPDATED 2/10**

Daytime Dial spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

Chelsea tells Stephanie about Max kissing her.

Chloe confides in a priest about her love for Lucas and Daniel.

Hope has her hearing and is forced to give up her badge and gun.

Philip realizes Nicole and Brady are keeping a secret from EJ.

Kate admits to Victor that she’d like to rekindle things with Daniel.

Thursday – Maggie tells Lucas about Chloe and Daniel’s affair.

Friday – Stephanie slaps Melanie after witnessing her and Philip kiss.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 2/11**
SOW:

Hope is suspended from the Salem PD.
Nicole learns Sami is coming home.
Kate reconsiders an old relationship.
Tony warns EJ about waging war on the Kiriakis family.

SOD:

Lucas orders a drink.
There's a huge explosion at Daniel's apartment.
Chelsea blurts out to Max that she wants more than friendship with him.

Daily spoilers

Monday, February 16th
Nicole snaps at Mia; Brady tells Dr. Baker to stop blackmailing Nicole; Philip gets suspicious of Melanie; Max and Chelsea have an argument; Kayla tries to leave the hospital to defend Hope at her hearing.

Tuesday, February 17th
Nicole gets upset when she learns Sami is coming home; Melanie confesses her feelings to Philip; Chelsea and Max share a kiss; Bo asks Hope for another chance; Kayla worries about Hope and Bo's relationship.

Wednesday, February 18th
Chloe realizes she loves Daniel and Lucas; Lucas succumbs to temptation and has a drink; Philip is furious when Victor lets Brady close a deal with a client; Kate tells Victor that she wants to rekindle her relationship with Daniel.

Thursday, February 19th
Philip confesses his true feelings to Melanie; Stephanie and Chelsea meet on the pier; Daniel gets Kate's test results; Maggie tells Lucas about Chloe's affair with Daniel; Father Matt tells Chloe to ask God for a sign.

Friday, February 20th
Daniel tells Chloe they can now tell Lucas and Kate the truth about their relationship; Lucas decides to confront Daniel; Stephanie confronts Melanie and Philip; Nicole asks Brady if he is in love with her.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 3 2009, 11:02 PM
Bo urges Hope to give their relationship another shot
SO. Stupid.

No way in a million years would this tear Bo and Hope apart after all that they've been through. This whole idiotic thing is barely a blip on the radar compared to most of the obstacles they've overcome.
Edited by Mason, Feb 3 2009, 11:07 PM.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

Angie79
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Tuesday
Mia is offended by Nicole's tone of voice on the phone
Tut tut tut! Nicole is just asking for it now.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
OMG! This is so ridiculous and insulting to Bo and Hope fans. After all that they've been through, Higley honestly expects us to believe that this ridiculous bump in the road is a calamity disastrous enough to lead Bo and Hope down the road of divorce? Higley honestly expects us to believe that Hope is willing to leave Bo -- the love her life and the father of her children -- all because he didn't tell her about a stupid psychic vision?

Give me a break with this crap!

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 4 2009, 12:03 AM
Angie79
OMG! This is so ridiculous and insulting to Bo and Hope fans. After all that they've been through, Higley honestly expects us to believe that this ridiculous bump in the road is a calamity disastrous enough to lead Bo and Hope down the road of divorce? Higley honestly expects us to believe that Hope is willing to leave Bo -- the love her life and the father of her children -- all because he didn't tell her about a stupid psychic vision?

No kidding. I just can't get over how utterly absurd this entire story is.

Even JER would have come up with something better than THIS to pull Bope apart.
Edited by Mason, Feb 4 2009, 12:07 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From an anonymous source. Thanks!

For the week of February 16th:

---Philip interrupted Melanie and EJ's little tete-a-tete. When EJ left, Philip grabbed Melanie and told her he knew what she was up to. Melanie promised to keep the fuel project with Titan, if Philip did something for her in return. What might that be? She wanted him to dump Stephanie! Philip refused, and promised to destroy Melanie if she double-crossed him.

---These two finally admitted something was up between them, besides friendship. Actually, Chelsea was the first to admit it, saying she wanted more than a friend. They kissed, and, naturally, Melanie witnessed this and congratulated them. Chelsea told Stephanie, who was surprised and, surprisingly, okay with it. Chelsea urged her friend not to give up on Philip.

---While EJ let Melanie know, in no uncertain terms, that he was the boss, across town, Victor was doing the same thing with Philip. Victor pitted him and Brady against each other, causing Philip to declare he could handle the fuel project alone. His next step was to show up at the DiMera Mansion to confront EJ. Tony tried to intercede, but EJ said he'd already won because Philip had insisted on making things personal with Melanie. Philip headed over to confront Melanie, next. With a hot kiss......

---Stephanie confided in her parents and realized that maybe, just maybe, things weren't really meant to be with her and Philip. He tried to make amends, but she told him she just couldn't do it. She decided to confront Melanie, but really didn't like what she saw there – the lip-lock between Melanie and Philip; Philip insisted he was in love with Melanie. Crushed Stephanie left, leaving Melanie to tell Philip she was onto him. She kicked him out, just in time for Stephanie to return, and slap her in the face.

---Chloe ran into Lucas, and realized she still loved him. She found herself sobbing on a park bench and a priest, Father Matt, approached. Chloe confided her troubles and Father Matt suggested she ask God for a sign. Chloe got a call – from Daniel – and decided that was her sign. She went to meet him at his apartment, where he told her that Kate was in remission. That meant they could leave town together. Daniel got a page and headed for the hospital, while drunk Lucas headed for his apartment. Instead of Daniel, Lucas got hit in the face -- with a huge explosion.......

---Maggie had a busy week, as well. She started it by laying into Daniel, telling him he needed to clue Kate in about his affair. Then, she heard from Melanie that Lucas had fallen off (way off) the wagon. She tracked Lucas down at the Cheatin' Heart, where she found him feeling extremely sorry for himself, and drunk. Maggie told him about Chloe's affair. He tricked Maggie to get her out of the bar, then went to track down Daniel.

---There continued to be trouble in paradise for Nicole. She got another call from Mia, who she told to never call again. Then Brady showed up and tried to find out exactly what had happened between Nicole and Dr. Baker. Nicole managed to cover, then called Dr. Baker, who insisted Brady was in love with her. Flustered Nicole asked EJ to make love. When EJ pointed out that she'd just given birth, she managed to cover, again. Then she learned that Sami was coming home. EJ reassured her, but Nicole still had a nightmare that he took Sydney and returned her to her real mother. Just how long before that comes true? Especially now that Philip has overheard Nicole and Brady conspiring.

---Hope's hearing took place. Both Bo and Kayla tried to defend her, but Hope was forced to give Bo her gun and badge. She was reeling from her suspension and the possibility of losing her job when Bo begged her for another chance, but there seems to be no sign of reconciliation yet.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie ...

ginababe
BANNED

Okay! I want to know, who the fuck Terry blackmailed to write this shit????

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason
Feb 3 2009, 11:06 PM
Angie79
SO. Stupid.

No way in a million years would this tear Bo and Hope apart after all that they've been through. This whole idiotic thing is barely a blip on the radar compared to most of the obstacles they've overcome.
See, it's not like they are divorcing. They are angry and she is so upset she needs to get away.

I just read the SOW article on this and Peter Reckell explains it quite well. The visions were not clear until the last minute and that is why he didn't really trust it this time. That is why he said nothing. He wasn't sure what the hell was going on and he couldn't believe that there would be any circumstance that would have Hope shooting Kayla. I get what he is saying but we've discussed this before so I won't beat a dead horse.

Peter mentions that the Bo and Hope scenes acknowledge past mistakes and how Bo promises never to lie like that again. Based on the past and Hope potentially losing her job and Kayla nearly dying, how is it stupid that she gets so upset she leaves him? It's not like she tells him it's over. She's pissed LOL.

I agree it could play out better then it did but I agree with most of the premise. Alot of it seems rushed to me but we'll see how it turns out onscreen. So far, it's played out better then I thought it would IMO.

Thanks for these, Angie.

This sounds like a great week. Philip plays Melanie and pisses off Stephanie, Melanie gets slapped...sounds delicious.

We get more Victor and Maggie. I'm shocked Maggie tells Lucas about the affair and his falling off the wagon should make for some good scenes.

So, Lucas gets caught in the explosion?! OBK said Chloe did unless Chloe is in it too. And it comes from Daniel's apartment? They are blowing up Sami's old apartment LOL! I wonder how it explodes. I'm intrigued. I have a feeling Lucas will lose his memory and forget knowing the truth. Either that or he will get hurt in some way and Chloe will marry him out of sympathy or something. Chloe is already wavering back toward Lucas before that so it makes sense. I knew this wasn't over.'

I'm glad that it seems the baby story takes a step back this week. It's been on nonstop so a few days off from it would be nice. I love the story but it wouldn't hurt.

Nice to see Chelsea and Max doing something. I have to wonder if they are waiting to hear about Darin's pilot before going full steam ahead. Can't blame them.

Shocked Steve and Kayla will have some stuff. I know it's all about Bope but still. I want to see them as much as possible so I'm happy.

Mason
Member Avatar

It doesn't matter to me that they're not divorcing. The fact that this has turned into as big an issue as it has is dumb enough.

Kenny
Member Avatar

"Maggie told him about Chloe's affair."

I knew it!

Rather than a big, dramatic reveal at the wedding, we're being treated to Maggie randomly blurting it out to him at the Cheatin' Heart. It takes all the air out of the already trite story and completely deflates it.

The Bo/Hope stuff sounds contrived and boring. So does Chloe's "realization" that Daniel is the one for her. Also, way too much of the Phillip/Stephanie/Melanie story. I can already tell they'll be on every single day.

Another week I won't be watching. Thanks, Angie! :)

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 4 2009, 02:33 AM

I knew it!

Rather than a big, dramatic reveal at the wedding, we're being treated to Maggie randomly blurting it out to him at the Cheatin' Heart. It takes all the air out of the already trite story and completely deflates it.
They probably think some out of the blue explosion will be all the drama we need, even though it hasn't been built up to at all, unlike the "big reveal" of Daniel/Chloe. :eyeroll:
Edited by Mason, Feb 4 2009, 02:36 AM.

lene
Member Avatar

FINALLY! Max and c helsea. :)

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Now can some of you understand why KA doesn't "give it her all" with this crap? :eyeroll:

cassie1013

Kenny
Feb 4 2009, 12:03 AM
Angie79

OMFG.

I had to re-read that spoiler TWICE. Are they fucking kidding???? This is beyond ridiculous. Beyond. As if this would be enough for them to even come to that.

Wow, I am actually laughing out LOUD at this stupid spoiler!

I forgot to add that stupid shit like this keeps me from watching. The show is so utterly bad...even down to the dialogue and production. I'm so ashamed I ever watched DOOL, ugh....pretty much looking forward to the plug being pulled, so I can re-live my glory years (also known as late 98 - 01!). :D
Edited by cassie1013, Feb 4 2009, 03:38 AM.

cassie1013

Phillip and Melanie, I like.

I don't quite understand the Daniel/Chloe story. Why are they trying to make it more than it is? It's just sex, leave it at that .... DAYS always tries to retract that and make it about "true love." This kind of reminds me Phyllis and Nick from Y&R, but much, much worse!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Feb 4 2009, 02:33 AM

I knew it!

The Bo/Hope stuff sounds contrived and boring. So does Chloe's "realization" that Daniel is the one for her. Also, way too much of the Phillip/Stephanie/Melanie story. I can already tell they'll be on every single day.

Another week I won't be watching. Thanks, Angie! :)
Uh...the story is clearly not over.

Chloe realizes she still loves Lucas and something tells me this explosion brings her and Lucas back together. The story is far from over and that much is clear so it's not the climax. Let's also remember Lucas is already drunk. Something tells me he won't even remember hearing the truth.

I don't see the explosion as random either until we hear why it happens.

As for Melanie/Philip/Stephanie, they have barely been on at all in the last 3 weeks so it's about time they go back to featuring them again.

As for Bo and Hope, I will just leave that alone because I don't think anyone is phoning it in and while I do think it could be handled better, it makes sense to me and I will just leave it at that.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Feb 4 2009, 03:40 AM.

squee
Member Avatar

Angie79
Bo urges Hope to give their relationship another shot;
So instead of firing Peter and Kristian and replacing them with retarded 15 year olds, they'll just have them ACT like retarded 15 year olds? Yeah, that'll work :hmmph:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I do think it will be ridiculous if Bo and Hope split up over this, but I think it makes sense that she is really pissed at him about what happened. I don't think this storyline is great, but I don't hate it anymore. At least it isn't just about Theo (like it was at first).

jane1978

Don´t hate me, but I love it. Sounds like another great week. The weakest part is probably the Bo/Hope conflict, but beside that the show is simply on fire right now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply